[ROM 2.2] t&l

Guest lgcmn

I have solved the sync problem of Gmail uninstalling it from the phone and reinstall from market. I can't flash the Oc files in first post, malez recovery tell me something about unmount fs from first page, someone can help?

Did you tried in no sign check?

I have solved the sync problem of Gmail uninstalling it from the phone and reinstall from market. I can't flash the Oc files in first post, malez recovery tell me something about unmount fs from first page, someone can help?

u need to unzip the needed boot from the zip (the link in the first page leads to a zip with all OC boots inside)

u need to unzip the needed boot from the zip (the link in the first page leads to a zip with all OC boots inside)

It works thx

Edited by siggey

Guest mmick

Yes, PLEASE update T&L to the latest Acer ROM + add custom OC kernel!

I am on stock Acer ROM (4.002 or something like that) but I HATE the Acer UI stuff that is still on RAM and all the garbage that makes me -after clean install- only have 80Mb of free RAM (and with some SW I add.. 56Mb of RAM!)

My wish is to have an OC T&L from the latest Acer ROM :huh:

Guest fear_factory84

lgcmn could you please point me out how you patched framework-res.jar and services.jar to include gingerbread theme in order to patch the ones from acer 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT?

Thanks

Guest the red blue blur
framework-res.jar and services.jar to include gingerbread theme

try to replace (open in 7zip and drag and drop) graphics in framework-res.APK, also some xml should be merged for propper font colors.

theme is only in APK.

Guest Rajit

I know that most of my queries might have already been answered, but I am REALLY short on time and just cannot look through the whole thread. It would be really nice if someone would answer these queries for me:

1. Does all hardware work with the OC kernel provided in the first post?

2. Does this include the gingerbread animations like the ones in the cm7 build as well? (I don't know if they are exclusive to cm7 or are they a part of gingerbread)

3. HOW'S THE PERFORMANCE???

(and yes I know its 2.2)

Thanks in advance. (:

Guest aceranto

I try to flash the OC but everytime an error appear and it's not able to flash it. I tried the V4 and V5 but the same problem appear.

Did someone flash it?

Where is the mistake?

Guest Thmz159
1. Does all hardware work with the OC kernel provided in the first post?

2. Does this include the gingerbread animations like the ones in the cm7 build as well? (I don't know if they are exclusive to cm7 or are they a part of gingerbread)

3. HOW'S THE PERFORMANCE???

Yes, no problems for me with Overclock V2. I downloaded the version that is posted here but it gave me a bootloop, the version in that other thread where it is for all ROM's did work fine.

2. What do you mean? There is no screen-off animation or something in this ROM.

3. Performance is pretty good to me, it runs smooth. But I haven't compared it to many ROM's;

Guest siggey
I try to flash the OC but everytime an error appear and it's not able to flash it. I tried the V4 and V5 but the same problem appear.

Did someone flash it?

Where is the mistake?

read the post of lcgmn on page 18

Edited by siggey

Guest Rajit
Yes, no problems for me with Overclock V2. I downloaded the version that is posted here but it gave me a bootloop, the version in that other thread where it is for all ROM's did work fine.

2. What do you mean? There is no screen-off animation or something in this ROM.

3. Performance is pretty good to me, it runs smooth. But I haven't compared it to many ROM's;

Thank you soo much!! (:

BTW, what is quadrant 1600??

Guest Thmz159
BTW, what is quadrant 1600??

Some patch or trick or something to get higher quadrant score. I dont think it makes the ROM faster.

Guest mmick
t&l_Gingerbread_Edition.08 uploaded :P

first page updated..

If you were a (pretty) girl I would kiss you :huh:

When I have time I will try it :)

Guest HustlinDaily
Quiet a heavy trick at 7MB! But i guess for some the show off's worth it :huh:

Yeah its the patch released by Acer. Really did not see any performance increase, just a higher Quadrant score.