[ROM 2.2] t&l

Guest lgcmn

Guest edhunter666
Yes, setting max 768 Mhz even with OC kernel should be enough to see if it's an OC problem, run it at 768 max for a few days to see if it's reproducible.

Thank you, i'm doing this atm. But i'm beginning to suspect the micro sd is the one causing problems... I did a reformat, and will await to see if it helps.. Maybe i'll shell out for a new class 6 card...

Guest JF-Gino ld

I Flashed this firmware and everything is awesome. Got Apps2sd, Metalcamera, My own optimizations etc installed. Works great.

Ok, Just have a stupid question here.... Ive used a few ROMs before and never had this problem,

I cant import my contacts, make a contact or store anything on the phone. Only my SIM????

So, My sim is small and can only hold like 40 numbers. I have over 297 numbers and I cant import them now!!!!!

I need to know why I dont have nor cant create a PHONE account...... Am I missing something here?

Any help here would be Much appreciated,

Thanks.

Guest lgcmn
I Flashed this firmware and everything is awesome. Got Apps2sd, Metalcamera, My own optimizations etc installed. Works great.

Ok, Just have a stupid question here.... Ive used a few ROMs before and never had this problem,

I cant import my contacts, make a contact or store anything on the phone. Only my SIM????

So, My sim is small and can only hold like 40 numbers. I have over 297 numbers and I cant import them now!!!!!

I need to know why I dont have nor cant create a PHONE account...... Am I missing something here?

Any help here would be Much appreciated,

Thanks.

push AcerSync.apk from all deleted stock applicatins zip :D

Guest JF-Gino ld
push AcerSync.apk from all deleted stock applicatins zip :D

Ah! Thanks lgcmn!! - Ur a lifesaver!

I feel stupid for not realizing that Acersync is responsible for that and this rom is super stripped down.

Guest JF-Gino ld

lgcmn, I just got back to my office and pushed the AcerSync.apk app and it did not work... :(

Not sure what to do now. I Also tried root explorer. The apk file is there,... just still no phone account.

Any solutions? Could it be the wrong acersync? Should I do a hard-reset?

Nevermind! I jumped the gun here. I just Remounted the apk with ADB. Thanks again lgcmn!

Great Rom!

Just one more question, I installed App2SD - oldver. and I thought it worked ok, but it seems that everything

I install just makes the phone reboot. Anyone know whats going on and what I should do?

Thanks in advance :D

Edited by JF-Gino ld

Guest anavel

I am new to T&L rom.

how can I use the Metal camera zip file ?

I cannot flash it in recovery mode.

And I get a bootloop after doing App to SD in recovery after flashing the OC.

How to solve it?

Edited by anavel

Guest jayziac
I am new to T&L rom.

how can I use the Metal camera zip file ?

I cannot flash it in recovery mode.

And I get a bootloop after doing App to SD in recovery after flashing the OC.

How to solve it?

Stop overclocking. Most ROMs don't have much to gain from OC, just more headaches. Simply flash original Acer bin, wipe data,cache,dalvik separately, flash t&l .zip, then flash metal camera (maybe reboot & flash again 2nd time), and it should work. Stray from this path and you're on your own.

Guest mmick
Stop overclocking. Most ROMs don't have much to gain from OC, just more headaches.

With all respect I don´t agree. Yes, sometimes if you OC too much for your hardware you gain more headaches but usually if you stay withing the known limit you are 100% ok.

The Liquid usually handles 100% perfect up to 921Mhz so everyone can try this setting. Personally I experienced a good speed gain (and I don´t use 3D games), specially noted on the UI and much much more while web browsing and flash.

What I recomend is to try everything at the default clock 768Mhz and then OC. If something starts to work worse then it´s time to OC a little less and so on until you find the correct speed your Snapdraong handles.

Guest Probie wan kenobi

*Very noobish question*

When alarm rings , SMS/email notification led blinks; is it an issue or is it normal (acer stock bin does the same thing) ?

It is not a problem, only curiosity ... :D

Guest kaltan

I noticed i have. 2 problems i can't résolve.

First i can't reduce the volume when I'm on the phone.

second when i am on the phone with someone he hears himself in echo. There's nothing i can do about that. It Gers annoying for the other person.

Guest lgcmn
I noticed i have. 2 problems i can't résolve.

First i can't reduce the volume when I'm on the phone.

second when i am on the phone with someone he hears himself in echo. There's nothing i can do about that. It Gers annoying for the other person.

strange, volume works, no echo maybe smth wrong with ur operator..

Guest lgcmn
In fact I can reduced volume but there is no effect it still the same.

just called from wife's liquid to my metal and everything is ok, volume can be controlled just fine)

try to reflash :D

Ok I try to flash again.

Do you know if the 08 version with the last T&L can be overclocked?

If yes could you explain how?

Thanks

Yep, on 08, Oc to 921 up and working, no problems to report :D

Just take to oc file and flash it, its all on the first page

Edited by skeb

Guest kaltan

Thank you

I find the source of my problem with volume during a call : it appears when I installed dsp manager, TTS modified for maps, OC v5.

I continue my investigations to find the answer :D

Guest mr.gimo

Hi all! I really like this rom but I have a problem.

I use the Gingerbread_Edition.08 with v5 @921 kernel and installed the italian MAPS+GPS tweak.

My problem is that when I start the guided navigation, Maps crashes after a very few seconds!

A friend of mine had the same issue with this rom. Do you know if there is something to do to let it works?

Thank you very much!

Giuseppe

Guest kaltan

Uninstall this patch and Google maps.

Install the tts patch and reinstall Google maps via the market. Solution was done on pages before.

For my volume problem during a call I think its caused by the oc v5 patch. Could you have a check on your devices my liquid friends?

Edited by kaltan

Guest mr.gimo

Thank you kaltan. I'm sorry but I missed this solution :D

How can I uninstall the patch please? Just deleting the files that I can find in the patch?

Regarding your volume problem, I can confirm it. If I try to change the volume during a call, it just doesn't change. I have the v5 kernel too.

Guest lgcmn
How can I uninstall the patch please? Just deleting the files that I can find in the patch?

no, just uninstall maps..don't DELETE gps.conf file)

Guest kaltan
Thank you kaltan. I'm sorry but I missed this solution :D

Regarding your volume problem, I can confirm it. If I try to change the volume during a call, it just doesn't change. I have the v5 kernel too.

ok thank you for the confirmation.

Guest kaltan

It seems to be dsp manager the cause of my problem in fact.

I reinstalled t&l .14 and I rebooted all the time I installed a patch via malez recovery and when I did it with dsp manager the problem appeared, I can't adjust volume during a call. Really strange.