[ROM 2.2] t&l

Guest lgcmn

hi all,

I want to download the last t&l rom but dont know the diferences between them: [ROM t&l_Gingerbread_Edition.14, ROM t&l_v0.3d.14 - Acer UI + Android UI,

ROM t&l_v0.3d.14_Lan2 - Android UI only].

Which one of them is the last one?

thx for help

Guest lgcmn
hi all,

I want to download the last t&l rom but dont know the diferences between them: [ROM t&l_Gingerbread_Edition.14, ROM t&l_v0.3d.14 - Acer UI + Android UI,

ROM t&l_v0.3d.14_Lan2 - Android UI only].

Which one of them is the last one?

thx for help

the last on is ROM t&l_Gingerbread_Edition.08, as for .14 everything should be clear from the codes)

BTW, No problems with ajusting the sound on T&L + Oc 921, so I think it is the DSP.......

Someone got news on the Dolby Mobile intergration?? and will you guys put it in the next build?

While I'm here, anyone got the Maps and GPS tweak for Canada and/or North America?? Another thing...... dont ask why, but I love the stock french canadian Fido keyboard (with the nav keys) and I just cannot find a way to put back in any Rom.

Edited by skeb

Guest JF-Gino ld
first page updated..

Thanx lgcmn! I was also looking for a Canada maps solution!

BTW- I have to say it again, This is probably the best Rom out for the Liquid. (Gingerbread 14 version.)

Super fast, OC 921 w/ apps2sd ext2 and android ui tweak - gives me a 1231 quadrant score!

Very stable rom with everything working (metal camera w/ my own dsp libs.)

I also own a galaxy s, and this is a major solution for the liquid hardware to compete.

If anyone is new to this, or has any doubts, I highly recommend this rom.

hi,

I just installed this rom its very nice!! Thx for your work.

If anyone can help i'd like to know how to install this # 7. "Next Song" when pressing Сamera button thanx LCR team

cumpz,

Zm3

Guest lgcmn
hi,

I just installed this rom its very nice!! Thx for your work.

If anyone can help i'd like to know how to install this # 7. "Next Song" when pressing Сamera button thanx LCR team

cumpz,

Zm3

via malez recovery, same as rom :D

via malez recovery, same as rom :D

How i can unninstall the modules, (like point 7 in 1st page)?

How can i install the OC mods?

Whats the difference betwen this roms ROM t&l_v0.3d.14 and ROM t&l_Gingerbread_Edition.14?

Edited by zm3

Guest CyberGrappa

Hi,

i want to try this Rom , now i'm LCR 2.0 flashed on 4.002.14.

I can flash "t_l_Gingerbread_Edition.08.zip" direct ( after wipes of course ) ?

Thanks for support, Pol

Guest SerialBlack

Just wondering, once I add the maps+GPS tweak, am I able to do the map update from the market after? Or will that just overwrite the tweaks?

Guest CyberGrappa

Hi,

I installed version 08 with last acer rom.

I installed app2sd.14 version but not sure it's working.How can i check ?

A2SDGUI tell me it could not start

My device is rooted of course.

Many thanks for this ROM and for any help,

Paolo

Edited by CyberGrappa

Guest JF-Gino ld
hi

I have change taskbar icon in framework ( http://www.mediafire.com/?un31396qcpztu15 )

and button in launcher2 ( http://www.mediafire.com/?4fcwqxf3foeyt6h )

snap20110304123815.th.png

Ok, so how do you apply these??

I pushed this to my phone using adb, and my phone rebooted and got stuck in a boot loop......

LOL, got it working, . . . problem is that now my phone reboots every time I play a game or us an app that is cpu intensive. ah.

Also, I cant scroll up the system bar when it is completely down... Could it be because Im on Gingerbread.14?

I just wanted the blue theme & this launcher fix over the green stock on that rom.

Edited by JF-Gino ld

Guest anavel
Thanx lgcmn! I was also looking for a Canada maps solution!

BTW- I have to say it again, This is probably the best Rom out for the Liquid. (Gingerbread 14 version.)

Super fast, OC 921 w/ apps2sd ext2 and android ui tweak - gives me a 1231 quadrant score!

Very stable rom with everything working (metal camera w/ my own dsp libs.)

I also own a galaxy s, and this is a major solution for the liquid hardware to compete.

If anyone is new to this, or has any doubts, I highly recommend this rom.

Hi,

Could you share your step of flashing/patching with all function working?

I tried to flash the OC patch but it jump into bootloop when I enable apps2sd ext2.

Also is the metal camera just flash via recovery?

Thank you

Guest Toughguy

will Gingerbread_Edition.08 works on Acer Liquid S100 with 256mb ram? I'm on liquid community rom LCR-F_1.0, can flash the rom withi just reboot on recovery with quickbot? Thanks in advances. Newbie on andriod rom flashing.

Edited by Toughguy

Guest fear_factory84

You should first update your phone using the 4.008.08 acer bin modified for a1, there is a forum thread about this (the one about 4.008.08), then you have to install malez recovery 0.6.1 and then you can flash t&l.

On the forum there are many guides about this and if I'm not wrong there is also a thread that links all the roms in one page.

will Gingerbread_Edition.08 works on Acer Liquid S100 with 256mb ram? I'm on liquid community rom LCR-F_1.0, can flash the rom withi just reboot on recovery with quickbot? Thanks in advances. Newbie on andriod rom flashing.

Whats the difference betwen this roms ROM t&l_v0.3d.14 and ROM t&l_Gingerbread_Edition.14?

Can anyone help me, please?

Guest dragonhk
Can anyone help me, please?

1. download both files

2. put the files under root of SD (the oc only you need to unzip and choose one of frequences you like. just choose one of them.)

3. reboot to recovery by using quick boot

4. enter "flash" in mazle recovery

5. choose flash (no sign check)

6. choose the zip in sd

7. reboot.

(such steps has been repeat for thousand times. please read the ultimate thread at the top of forum)

only different is that the gingerbread version use the theme of gingerbread.

Guest Toughguy
You should first update your phone using the 4.008.08 acer bin modified for a1, there is a forum thread about this (the one about 4.008.08), then you have to install malez recovery 0.6.1 and then you can flash t&l.

On the forum there are many guides about this and if I'm not wrong there is also a thread that links all the roms in one page.

Thanks.. but i still very confuse..why we need to do all this? Is there any link to complain this?

Guest JF-Gino ld
Hi,

Could you share your step of flashing/patching with all function working?

I tried to flash the OC patch but it jump into bootloop when I enable apps2sd ext2.

Also is the metal camera just flash via recovery?

Thank you

Hey, anavel

Before doing anything of course you would make a NANROID BACKUP..... now,

First - you can flash the Metal camera via recovery (no sign check) and it should work. If you do not get any app icons, just re-flash a second time and restart – it should work fine. (it can also be pushed via ADB – if you know how)

Second, as for Apps2SD – After installing the T&l rom, I reformatted my SD card with Ext2 partition. Then I applied the apps2sd patch and transferred via recovery.

When I rebooted, it all went smoothly. Now, for overclock, I downloaded the OC files located on the 1st page - V5, extracted the 921mhz w MT and flashed that. It should work perfectly after that.

If you still get a bootloop – or reboot on app install, boot into recovery – transfer apps back - try re-flashing either the OC Kernel or the app2sd patch again and then re-transfer.

Please note, that sometimes the bootloop is not caused by apps2sd - it can be the OC frequency you are using. I do not suggest using anything higher then 921!

Hope this helps.

Edited by JF-Gino ld

1. download both files

2. put the files under root of SD (the oc only you need to unzip and choose one of frequences you like. just choose one of them.)

3. reboot to recovery by using quick boot

4. enter "flash" in mazle recovery

5. choose flash (no sign check)

6. choose the zip in sd

7. reboot.

(such steps has been repeat for thousand times. please read the ultimate thread at the top of forum)

only different is that the gingerbread version use the theme of gingerbread.

thx for help :D.

I've installed this module using malez, flashed (no sign check), but i didnt like that i i want to uninstall it.

To uninstall is like install repet the process?

Be sure to do a Nandroid each time you flash something...... it the fastest way to get back to how it was before..... Unfortunately, I thing you need to re-flash T&L in order to remove the "camera button: next song"

I removed it also, was'nt able to record video with the camera button

ps: please correct me if I'm wrong :D