[ROM 2.2] t&l

Guest lgcmn

Guest fear_factory84

You have to see battery usage details to know what caused battery drain...

t&l .08, needs bin 4.008.08_VFIT_IT. If you want to use .14, use t&l .14............

how do i format the sd card to have 2 partions, and can use this app?

I have a problem with my phone, tonight a let my phone on and battery almost 90%, when i wake up the phone is off, it seems have no battery, a put him charging and try to turn it on but i simply cant.

A few days ago the phone constantly reboot by is own.

Im using the last leak .14 and t&l last ROM, no OC.

Anybody can help me.

ps. sorry for the bad english.

Guest Blasta

I have and question. What kernel is used by default on this ROM, stock? Is better to install V2 kernel instead of V5 from first post? Sorry for bad english.

Guest CyberGrappa

Hi all,

I had a problem with Maps it gone FC after a couple of minutes, so i check previous post and uninstalled Maps and instal the one on first page.

This one it's ok but no voices from it :-C

Anyone has a solution ?

Bye, Paolo

Guest Edward.W
Is this just 2.3 sytled 2.2 rom for liquid or it is a real 2.2 rom?

It looks pretty much like the 2.3 rom

Just a themed 2.2 ROM, very similar to Gingerbread :D

Guest stanni
1) Same problem for me. I found no solution for the moment.

2) I had this problem but not now and I don't know why.

Did you installed DSP Manager?

No, would that help?

Guest trong dinh

My liquid run a bit hotter than the official rom. Why? When the phone is idle, the temperature in offical 2.2 is only 24 C, when in this rom is 28 C. Could sb help me!!!

My liquid run a bit hotter than the official rom. Why? When the phone is idle, the temperature in offical 2.2 is only 24 C, when in this rom is 28 C. Could sb help me!!!

Dude, a lot of things can alter your phone's temperature........ And 4°C ..... well its 4°C.......it wont harm your phone. Mine 's been at 29-30 since I bought it, official and custom roms, but I have a lot ok apps/widget running + wi-fi, 3g AND bLUETOOTH are always on......

Guest crazycage

I'm having the same issues with volume... in call volume will not adjust. Its fixed at the max level at all times and if I even attempt to use speakerphone, it just echos like crazy. I did install DSP manager (which worked great) but I forgot to NAND backup before and now I can't uninstall it! Maybe there is a way to manually uninstall it? I have no idea how though. :)

I wonder if the volume issue is an incompatibility with this rom? lgcmn?

Guest Thmz159

I'm using the .14 version now, does the .08 version have Acer UI too? Or is it only froyo UI?

Is it possible to put the taskbar at the top with acer UI?

Guest mstation

i just wanted to say that i tested this after using the cm6 rom and this is much better than what i thought.

this is what i was actually looking from a rom.. thanks a lot..

Guest roky23palco

i'm using v0.3d.14_Lan2 and had flashed the app2sd perfectly.. for some time it went great and smooth but somehow i keep finding my memory card remove on itself and got my phone hangs.. :)

i have to restart the phone by removing the battery...

is there a patch ot something that could fix this issue??

Guest Alvan Yap

for those interest bout maximum quadrant score this t&l can hit

snap20110422_030351.png

this is with Chocolate Kernel + Data2SD + OC 960mhz under Acer UI + Go Launcher EX :)

Guest pirika
Hi all,

I had a problem with Maps it gone FC after a couple of minutes, so i check previous post and uninstalled Maps and instal the one on first page.

This one it's ok but no voices from it :-C

Anyone has a solution ?

Bye, Paolo

Same preoblem here..

Sometimes it force close before open...

Is the unique problem with this rom

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jayziac

I'm wondering if it'll work to flash the t&l.gb.08 zip over a 4.002.14.EMEA_GEN1 bin, so as to get Android 2.2.2, but with the GEN1 baseband instead of the VFIT (Vodafone Italy) radio (which seems to drain more battery)?