[ROM 2.2] t&l

Guest lgcmn

there is a flashable gingerbread theme for lan2 without the flip animations? ;)

open your framework-res.apk (/system/framework) with WinRAR, replace anim folder ther with one in the attached zip and push it back to phone (adb(-windows.exe) push framework-res.apk /system/framework)

:)

anim.zip

Guest Koki1337

I've been using this ROM since it was first posted here. I have to say, very amazing ROM, lightweight and I never experienced any insufficient internal memory. Always above 25MB ;)

Guest crazycage

I love this rom so far, but I find the TTS is all screwed up. I get a system force close whenever I try to access that area of the settings.

I tried to restore a few stock apps such as TTSservice and PicoTTS by copying the apk to system/app but after restarting it didn't work so I tried running/installing the apks and it still didn't work.

Did I do something wrong with the restore?

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Guest Teofashion

hi guys, i have a problem the battery drain very fast. i have 3g off gps off wi fi on for 2-3 hours and the battery drain 60% of battery at days.

open your framework-res.apk (/system/framework) with WinRAR, replace anim folder ther with one in the attached zip and push it back to phone (adb(-windows.exe) push framework-res.apk /system/framework)

:)

thank you! ;)

Guest crazycage
thank you! ;)

I'd also like to disable the flip animations, but I don't know how to officially push apps to phone. Does that just mean copy it? or is it a command I have to run? I'm a real noob at this please help.

I'm loving the rom so far! Awesome!

Edited by crazycage

Guest gnufabio
I'd also like to disable the flip animations, but I don't know how to officially push apps to phone. Does that just mean copy it? or is it a command I have to run? I'm a real noob at this please help.

Thanks ;)

I'm loving the rom so far! Awesome!

Just push them in /system/app with adb :)

Edited by gnufabio

Guest Christoforos22

@lgcmn or someone who can edit framework,

i have blue theme but the signal indicator(in roaming) is not blue as it is in the normal signal indicator without R on top. It is white while every other indicator is blue.

Can you make it blue as well so it can seems the same as in the normal signal mode?

Thank you

Guest vanisleguy1976

I've been using LCR-F for a long time, tried a few other roms here and there, but always flashed back to LCR. Thought I'd give t&l a spin, and I'm loving it! Very stable and functional!

Only thing I'd like to see is advertisement control, like in LCR. I'm not used to seeing ads anymore ;)

Is this possible?

Only thing I'd like to see is advertisement control, like in LCR. I'm not used to seeing ads anymore ;)

Is this possible?

this is not LCR)

but this is possible)

Edited by lgcmn

Guest Koki1337
this is not LCR)

but this is possible)

Actually there's an app for that.

I'm not trying to burst LCR's bubble, but the LCR Tools is actually an imitation of Root Tools.

Check it out at the market, it's not free though.

I apologize to Malez

Edited by Koki1337

Actually there's an app for that.

I'm not trying to burst LCR's bubble, but the LCR Tools is actually a modified version of Root Tools.

Check it out at the market, it's not free though.

You are wrong. LCR Settings is not root tools and has nothing relative with it (i have even never installed this app). I have all source code i have written for lcr settings and the time i have spent to code it had enough effect in my life so i can't let you say this.

Guest Koki1337
You are wrong. LCR Settings is not root tools and has nothing relative with it (i have even never installed this app). I have all source code i have written for lcr settings and the time i have spent to code it had enough effect in my life so i can't let you say this.

Whoops sorry for that. I truly apologize. Then it must be the other way round, that app does exactly what LCR one does

hi all,

i'm trying this rom but i have troubles with the keyboard: it seems that even if italian is selected it still uses english dictionary.

do i need to push something to /system/app?

hi guys!! i have a problem when i turn on the wifi the battery drain so fast!! have u this problem?! have u a solution?

Wifi typically drains battery quickly, regardless of the ROM in use. How much more quickly does the battery discharge with WiFi engaged?

hi all,

i'm trying this rom but i have troubles with the keyboard: it seems that even if italian is selected it still uses english dictionary.

do i need to push something to /system/app?

solved by reflashing gingerbread keyboard from xda (linked also in this forum)

Edited by Riekr

Guest Teofashion
Wifi typically drains battery quickly, regardless of the ROM in use. How much more quickly does the battery discharge with WiFi engaged?

1 hour drain 10% of battery

That depends, drains battery more quickly than what?

If he is normally using 3G then using Wifi should give him a longer battery life.