[ROM 2.2] t&l

Guest lgcmn

Hi guys, did you ever try to install google talk app over this rom? I have tried many several times,but i can't do it. Does anyone knows a way to solve this issue? Thanks!

just delete all .apk from the All deleted stock apps module except Talk.apk and flash it via Malez with no sign check..or push it via adb to /system/app :lol:

Guest TheRunner89

This rom has the function to wake up on other keys without being the power key? The LCR offer this function but it only works with wireless or 3G on..

Sorry for my bad english..

soon i'll upload t&l with Acer patch (which improves overall performance for 4.003.17.AAP.FET)..

p.s. but i didn't notice a huge speed up (maybe some in Breeze UI and games), but Quadrant score is amazing))

post-685295-1296140863_thumb.png

Guest elbartoo
soon i'll upload t&l with Acer patch (which improves overall performance for 4.003.17.AAP.FET)..

p.s. but i didn't notice a huge speed up (maybe some in Breeze UI and games), but Quadrant score is amazing))

Whoa! Impressive!

Will you again upload different versions of your ROM (like the one with the gingerbread theme)? OR just the "Acer" one?

BTW great work, my A1 has never feal so young and in shape!

Will you again upload different versions of your ROM (like the one with the gingerbread theme)? OR just the "Acer" one?

uploaded as MODULES for Acer UI and Android UI :lol:

firs post updated..

My first post...

just to say : whooooooaaaaa !!! amazing. I've been testing your rom for 4/5 days now and i just applyed your mod...

Last week with stock acer rom : quadrant 656

Now : 1200 !!!!

Thanx ! you'are my god !!

Edited by Barje

Guest zebbe77

I dont know what to say, tested this patch for Android UI and just like you said I run Quadrant and got this scores 1279, 1670, 1684 and 1690 righ after the flash. :) THANKS!!!

And thank you for a very clean and smooth ROM!!! :lol:

Guest Christoforos22
I dont know what to say, tested this patch for Android UI and just like you said I run Quadrant and got this scores 1279, 1670, 1684 and 1690 righ after the flash. :) THANKS!!!

And thank you for a very clean and smooth ROM!!! :lol:

How did you get these numbers? have you overclocked?

i flashed android ui and from 905(before) now i am on 1200.

my fault :). the second test was 1481 and the third 1600..

Congratulations for the great Rom

Edited by Christoforos22

also, on lcr with new module quadrant score is the same.

just tested it on LCR 2.0 and it worked with same results (on stock you gain only 200 points, from 800 to 1000), so if u r using LCR 2.0 u can easily install this module with no harm for the system :lol:

added this to first post..

Guest vikings123

lgcmn,

you are amazing.

Thanks!

Thanks for the good work. One question: after installing the stockapp update I get FC from keyboard (latinIME). How to solve this?

Regards

reinstall gingerbread keyboard.

you installed stock keyb without stock libs for stock keyb. (maybe im wrong)

Guest Delnar_Ersike

Since I don't trust Quadrant scores and I trust LinPack scores even less, here are 3 benchmarks I ran which usually portray real-world performance, especially in games.

From top to bottom, left to right: NenaMark1, Smartbench 2010, and Neocore.

snap20110128012350.png

snap20110128011142.pngsnap20110128012823.png

All scores are the best out of three runs. Comparatively, I got ~17.6 FPS with NenaMark1, ~1100 each on Smartbench 2010, and ~27.6 FPS on Neocore when I was running the older TnL with thepasto's OC boot.img. On that configuration, my Quadrant score was ~1200. Oh, and ignore the time on the Smartbench screenshot, I can be a bit of a night owl sometimes. ;)

Just wondering, are the modifications only in the ramdisk or do some extend to the kernel as well?

Edited by Delnar_Ersike

Since I don't trust Quadrant scores and I trust LinPack scores even less, here are 3 benchmarks I ran which usually portray real-world performance, especially in games.

i didn't notice a huge speed up (maybe some in Breeze UI and games), but Quadrant score is amazing))

i don't trust any benchmarks ;)

Guest zorginho
yes, comrade.

Tnx man... i noticed some more speed in 3d games

EDIT: camcoder doesn't work;

is only a my problem?

sorry for my bad english

Edited by zorginho

Guest zebbe77
Tnx man... i noticed some more speed in 3d games

EDIT: camcoder doesn't work;

is only a my problem?

sorry for my bad english

I just tested my camcorder and it´s working fine. Have you flashed the Metal camera patch? If so I think you had to flash it twice to get it work.

Guest zorginho
I just tested my camcorder and it´s working fine. Have you flashed the Metal camera patch? If so I think you had to flash it twice to get it work.

The metal camera is here... i notices that the camera button doesnt work...

I think that "the next song feature" that i've flashed is the problem.

There's a way to remove that feature?

Sry for the very bad english