[ROM] Metalounay 1.3 Acerless (15/04/2011)

Guest vache

Guest robincc
When you press what ?

You know, for example when you press the messaging or phone but it's almost all icons.

It's fast but choppy... Can I change or did you take it off permanently? Hope you understand

You know, for example when you press the messaging or phone but it's almost all icons.

It's fast but choppy... Can I change or did you take it off permanently? Hope you understand

It's because of the FPS limit. I don't know how to fix that.

Guest chris_kozani
I found a Thompson router and my device is connected. But... I have no access to the internet.

yes.sometimes is connected,you see wifi icon in status bar and you think that everything is ok.but if you go to wireless and settings page,you`ll see that all the time "plays" between authenticating,obtaining ip address and of course no internet access.

btw i have found solution.i take some files from original 1.001.06 and copy to this rom and yes it works ;) now i am going to flash 1.100 original rom and then recovery and this rom. i hope that it will continue to work

Guest robincc
It's because of the FPS limit. I don't know how to fix that.

Okay good to know.

Actually, I would like to have an original 2.2.1 ROM with Breeze , rooted and FM radio.

But it is impossible to root 2.2.1 at the moment? I've tried with the latest z4root..

Okay good to know.

Actually, I would like to have an original 2.2.1 ROM with Breeze , rooted and FM radio.

But it is impossible to root 2.2.1 at the moment? I've tried with the latest z4root..

z4root doesn't work anymore, but other apps can do the job. (don't remember wich one)

If you want BreezeUI, you can use this rom : http://android.modaco.com/content/other/32...-100-00-rooted/

It's also rooted and have FM Radio.

Guest robincc
z4root doesn't work anymore, but other apps can do the job. (don't remember wich one)

If you want BreezeUI, you can use this rom : http://android.modaco.com/content/other/32...-100-00-rooted/

It's also rooted and have FM Radio.

I tested it before and it did not work Wifi but it may have been that I wipe after flash like you said before. I'll try it again, thanks.

Edited by robincc

I tested it before and it did not work Wifi but it may have been that I wipe after flash like you said before. I'll try it again, thanks.

It's sure, don't wipe after, wifi need a folder on /data that is removed is you wipe after flashing.

Update 1.2 :

-Based on Acer_LiquidMetal_1.100.16 (Android 2.2.2)

--Fixed Market Ratings (stars)

--Fixed random reboot

--New FM App

-Added some ringtones from LG Optimus dump

-Added Water Drop LiveWallpaper

-Removed Layar

-Updated Maps, ES File Explorer, Terminal Emulator, Market, Flash Player

-Some little others things/fix

-Green stars in the market (instead of yellow)

Linnk on first post

Guest chris_kozani

thank you.this rom is great. i flashed it with base 1.100.02 and everything work ok.is neccesary to update to 1.100.16 base or not; i like quality of fm radio and the gingerbread style you give in your rom

please keep up the good work ;)

Edited by chris_kozani

i have metalounay 1.1,can I flash matalounay 1.2 with amon ra recovery or i have to install 1.100.16 first?

You can install it, but it's (really) better to update to latest firmware before.

Guest PhilNelwyn
If you guys have some ideas for the ROM, let me know cause i'll have some spare time this week-end.

Well, would it be possible to get DSP manager ?

oh... and : thank you for the good and fast work.

Guest chris_kozani

i continue to have problem with thomson router.the only way to solve it is to take some system files from original rom 1.001.06 and copy them in this rom

same problem exists with original rom 1.100.02 and 1.100.16.the files that i am using are these http://www.multiupload.com/13JGNNHLTU i dont know what exactly is the file that makes difference but it works

i have posted alogcat in previous page.

also i think there is a problem in all roms (original and your custom) with user agent in browser.i set in dolphin browser that i want desktop mode but the browser continues to be recognised as mobile mode.in default browser i am changing the user agent by writing in the bar about:debug

i have also a hd2 with android 2.2.1 and user agent works ok. an example site is www.skroutz.gr.when i am browsing from acer it says on the top,that i am using my mobile phone,but when i am browsing from hd2 it doesnt saying that,so it is not android os problem

Edited by chris_kozani

Guest athanaso77

Does anyone have problem with iGO My Way or NDrive?

I can't make them to work with metalounay 1.2 and i didn't have any problem with 1.1 version!

Any help?

Guest athanaso77
igomyway installed fine for me.what problem do you have; it doesnt installed or sth else;

After a couple of hard resets both navigations programs worked! I was getting some lib errors during installation.

Guest harylauw
If you guys have some ideas for the ROM, let me know cause i'll have some spare time this week-end.

1. will you make metalounary ROM with an Acer UI version?

2. will you release metalounary kernel? (just asking, i;m interested to learn more about that ;) )

thank you ;)

1. will you make metalounary ROM with an Acer UI version?

2. will you release metalounary kernel? (just asking, i;m interested to learn more about that ;) )

thank you ;)

Hi,

1. It's not in my plan for now, but who knows...

2. You mean sources ?

Guest andryandrew

I've just installed this wonderful rom, flashing 100.16 and then flashing Metalounary 1.2 via AmonRA 1.0. I have an issue with the wifi: the signal is very bad comparing with the stock rom. I've tried re-flashing the stock and got full signal. But when installing this metalounary again it drops down again. There's a way to solve it? Maybe the kernel included in Metalounary has a worse driver?