[ROM] Metalounay 1.3 Acerless (15/04/2011)

Guest vache

Guest andryandrew
It should not, never make test to confirm that.

Ok, thanks a lot. I've done some tests, and i founded that the problem with the wifi was not the signal. It is simply more likely to disconnect (but this can be just my impression).

Guest harylauw

i think GPS is working perfectly on 1.2... took less than 1 minute to lock satelites :P

Vache, can you give me htc keyboard apk and how to install that? thank you

Guest athanaso77
Vache, can you give me htc keyboard apk and how to install that? thank you

HTC_IME keyboard is already installed in the ROM. Just long-press on where you want to write and change your input method.

Yes i used that makefile..

But i'm not sure about codesourcery version..

Could be wrong vetsion cause of no compile effect?

Nop, if you take it on their site it should be ok.

Other issue is it missing the makefile in the "kernel" folder. You can take it from Liquid source too.

Guest davidevinavil
Nop, if you take it on their site it should be ok.

Other issue is it missing the makefile in the "kernel" folder. You can take it from Liquid source too.

I'm pretty sure about makefile.

I use that i find in kernel folder of acer liquid metal source code download from acer site.

I read some tuts and i don't understand what codesourcery is right..

this arm-2010.09-51-arm-none-eabi.bin

Or this arm-2008q1-126-arm-none-linux-gnueabi-pc-linux-gnu.tar

thank for your answare..

I'm pretty sure about makefile.

I use that i find in kernel folder of acer liquid metal source code download from acer site.

I read some tuts and i don't understand what codesourcery is right..

this arm-2010.09-51-arm-none-eabi.bin

Or this arm-2008q1-126-arm-none-linux-gnueabi-pc-linux-gnu.tar

thank for your answare..

The good one : http://www.codesourcery.com/sgpp/lite/arm/...nux-gnu.tar.bz2

Hey~ vache, do you have any interest to port MIUI rom to LIQUID MT? This rom is really gorgeous!

It's a work in progress. It currently boots, but many thing to fix, mostly related to hardware.

Guest chris_kozani

vache can you make me a favor please; can you see in kernel sources in file include/linux/mm.h if there is a line

/* readahead.c */

#define VM_MAX_READAHEAD 4 /* kbytes */

#define VM_MIN_READAHEAD 4 /* kbytes (includes current page) */

thank you

vache can you make me a favor please; can you see in kernel sources in file include/linux/mm.h if there is a line

/* readahead.c */

#define VM_MAX_READAHEAD 4 /* kbytes */

#define VM_MIN_READAHEAD 4 /* kbytes (includes current page) */

thank you

#define VM_MAX_READAHEAD 128 /* kbytes */

#define VM_MIN_READAHEAD 16 /* kbytes (includes current page) */

Guest chris_kozani

thank you very much.Ι am listening in music and some times i have some glitches.i had same thing in hd2 when its kernel had values 4 instead of 128 16

so it is something else here,unfortunatelly

also i tried to download from browser a 7z file and it cannot download it.it says that this type of file is not supported from the phone.but in hd2 with android 2.2.1 and not 2.2.2 that your rom have,the file can be downloaded without problem.and there is a problem with user agent.it cannot understand in many sites the desktop mode.these problems i have and with original roms.i understand that all these are not android os problems,but something in software in acer`s android.but unfortunatelly i dont have the knowledge to fix them

Edited by chris_kozani

Guest athanaso77
also i tried to download from browser a 7z file and it cannot download it.it says that this type of file is not supported from the phone.but in hd2 with android 2.2.1 and not 2.2.2 that your rom have,the file can be downloaded without problem.and there is a problem with user agent.it cannot understand in many sites the desktop mode.these problems i have and with original roms.i understand that all these are not android os problems,but something in software in acer`s android.but unfortunatelly i dont have the knowledge to fix them

Have you tried with another internet browser?