StreakDroid Release Post

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest PipoXtreme
You must instal setcpu (free at xda forum) and there chose smartass as method of work

Can you maybe link it to the correct version. When I download setcpu from xda... I dont see the choice for smartass... Sorry

Edited by PipoXtreme

Guest stoney1973
Can you maybe link it to the correct version. When I download setcpu from xda... I dont see the choice for smartass... Sorry

Smartass is. An option Within. Setcpu.

Sorry for bad typing lol

Guest LorD CLockaN

latest version is 2.10

install it and than chose autodetect device and than from dropdown menu chose smart ass..

set you min (245mhz) and max of your choise and thats it.. exclude setcpu from any task killers if you have

Guest mancterrier
latest version is 2.10

install it and than chose autodetect device and than from dropdown menu chose smart ass..

set you min (245mhz) and max of your choise and thats it.. exclude setcpu from any task killers if you have

No smartass showing here either in the drop down menu....

Guest mancterrier
haven't we already told him this several times?

Sorry laziness on my part. Not been on the thread recently ;)

Next stupid question. Selected tabmail but it doesnt appear anywhere in my apps?

Guest stoney1973

half these posts could be avoided if people read posts that people have previously made in this thread.

Edited by stoney1973

Guest anthscorner

my adw ex seems to.be hanging on noapps install. So I've decided to install with adwlaucher option and remove from system\apps together with laucher2 and so far so good.

restore on both configuration and desktop (except Widgets) all back and smooth

;)

battery life is awful 12 hours!! with 318 I was having 33 hours!

PS. I have a mugen 1800mAh battery!

check whats eating it..

spare parts battery history, especially the partial wake locks..

what did you install, what apps are you using ?

Its very unlikely to be the rom, as others are showing signs of much better battery life

Guest stryfe604
check whats eating it..

Its very unlikely to be the rom, as others are showing signs of much better battery life

What app can get you to check what is eating your battery? is it the spare parts battery history the name of the app?

Guest zeroshero

Has anyone tested the mute button on a phone call. I just put my phone on mute during one and they said they could hear me. Tried it twice with the same result. Kinda funny.... wife was like "Are you peeing?"

Has anyone tested the mute button on a phone call. I just put my phone on mute during one and they said they could hear me. Tried it twice with the same result. Kinda funny.... wife was like "Are you peeing?"

LOL Could've been worse... ;)

Wife: "Who the F--- is Sandy?"

Guest PipoXtreme

Now the smart ass works.. but the stupid failure I have is.. when I have my streak something like maybe 15-20 min in standby (screen of) I can`t turn on the display again.. Have you some issues for this ? I have no profile set - just min and max in smartass ?!

Guest andycqos
check whats eating it..

Its a bit of a strange one that though. Im currently on the last 1.5 release and my battery life is very poor compared to the previous 1.5 release I was on. I havent installed anything new or running anything differently, but the battery life while sitting idle is significantly worse than before.

Im hoping that it will improve again when I upgrade to 1.6, but there must be something in the ROMS somewhere thats affecting battery life. I guess there are just so many different variables, in terms of user behaviour / apps installed etc that it would be impossible to get to the bottom of it.

PS this is in no way a criticism of Stephen and the excellent work hes doing ;)