StreakDroid Release Post

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest MrTheKLine
anyone get tabmail to work with exchange server? mine won't connect

Mine just force closed everytime it tryed to update my account so i just used the default mail client insted

Guest scottd10
Mine just force closed everytime it tryed to update my account so i just used the default mail client insted

I defaulted mine back to the default because I couldn't get the tabmail to work

+1. I'm having the same problem with my Plantronics Voyager 510. Let me know what I can do to help. Incredible build otherwise.

I've been looking into it, the dsp is crashing when it tries to duplex over bt, during voice dialing.

Yet works fine if you don't use bt, If you use voice dialing normally it works fine.

No fix yet, still tring to work out why its happening, the debug logs make no sense, but it will come..

Edited by fards

Guest foxhoundep3
performance mode in cpu freq @ 1.228ghz then run test a few times

i can never set setcpu to 1228, the phone freezes and reboots itself over and over, i have to quickly go into setcpu before superuser gives permission and bring it down to 1136

Hello,

Just tried to move from 1.5.1 to 1.6.1.

I created the install.txt and put it at the root of my sdcard with the 1.6.1 zip.

I did a factory reset + the 2 other reset available in CM.

The install went well but when it rebooted, I saw the new Android logo, then the energy start bios started and ended-up in a loop...

Have you guys identified the cause already? (When back few posts but noting so far...)

I am currently locked in a loop at the enegry start bois startup.

Many thnaks

Edited by BooToo

Guest LorD CLockaN
Hello,

Just tried to move from 1.5.1 to 1.6.1.

I created the install.txt and put it at the root of my sdcard with the 1.6.1 zip.

I did a factory reset + the 2 other reset available in CM.

The install went well but when it rebooted, I saw the new Android logo, then the energy start bios started and ended-up in a loop...

Have you guys identified the cause already? (When back few posts but noting so far...)

I am currently locked in a loop at the enegry start bois startup.

Many thnaks

Have you read the instructions in post 1?

there are few steps on how to do a 1.6.1 factory reset

Guest majinvega

Hey Steve, was wondering if you would be able to add the samsung galaxy live wallpaper of the beach water with your next update? Everything that you have right now is in one word...AMAZING! I thought I would ask, never hurts ya know. If you can, awesome, if not your work is still awesome regardless. Have a great day my friend, can't wait for future updates.

Majin

Guest 35354464

Up to this moment, 1.6.1 is my most stable and fastest version :D .

Some may say there is a lot of FCs, but that is not my case.

The only problem (or my problem only ;) ) is that i can't load asphalt 5.

However, i am still looking forward to a newer version which is more perfect(i think it is quite hard because 1.6.1 is very nice indeed ;) ).

Have you read the instructions in post 1?

there are few steps on how to do a 1.6.1 factory reset

If you are talking about these, I did nothing different...

@@@@@@@@@@@

fac reset instructions

1. download streakdroid 1.5.1 from downloads.streakdroid.com/djsteve if you do not already have it,

2. flash this to your streak using clockwork/streakmod

3. factory reset using the dell screen (4 option menu)

4. let device boot up

5. flash 1.6.1 and relish in perfmod goodness

@@@@@@@@@@@

Anyway, problem solved, thanks to Steve, by reflashing 1.5.0 and then 1.6.1

Yepppeeee!

Edited by BooToo

Hi,

I managed to install 1.6.1 on my streak and worked nicely until I restarted a few times. Now my airplane mode is perma on and I can't turn it off.

Thanks.

Guest LorD CLockaN
If you are talking about these, I did nothing different...

@@@@@@@@@@@

fac reset instructions

1. download streakdroid 1.5.1 from downloads.streakdroid.com/djsteve if you do not already have it,

2. flash this to your streak using clockwork/streakmod

3. factory reset using the dell screen (4 option menu)

4. let device boot up

5. flash 1.6.1 and relish in perfmod goodness

@@@@@@@@@@@

Anyway, problem solved, thanks to Steve, by reflashing 1.5.0 and then 1.6.1

Yepppeeee!

Weird that 1.5.1 didn't help

Guest Truenash
Hi,

I managed to install 1.6.1 on my streak and worked nicely until I restarted a few times. Now my airplane mode is perma on and I can't turn it off.

Thanks.

I had this problem aswell. I had to go back to 1.5 for factory restore, then reinstall 1.6.1. Before you do though, maybe you could try getting a logcat of your phone starting up to help Steve find out why this happens?

Guest Sotiris Lekkas
performance mode in cpu freq @ 1.228ghz then run test a few times

I have it set like that but I/o does not give me over 750 no matter how many times I try. I notice that when it reaches 3/4 and 4/4 it stalls a bit. Any suggestions?

Guest superutp
Up to this moment, 1.6.1 is my most stable and fastest version :D .

Some may say there is a lot of FCs, but that is not my case.

The only problem (or my problem only ;) ) is that i can't load asphalt 5.

However, i am still looking forward to a newer version which is more perfect(i think it is quite hard because 1.6.1 is very nice indeed ;) ).

most of the gameloft games don't seem to work...I have noticed this since 1.5.1...

most of the gameloft games don't seem to work...I have noticed this since 1.5.1...

I think its the kgsl tweaks that were in from 160, looks like gl aren't doing something legit with their page buffers.

I have it set like that but I/o does not give me over 750 no matter how many times I try. I notice that when it reaches 3/4 and 4/4 it stalls a bit. Any suggestions?

You need to use perfmod to get over 1000

Guest superutp
I think its the kgsl tweaks that were in from 160, looks like gl aren't doing something legit with their page buffers.

ya possibly from 1.6.0 n not 1.5.1,

any solution for this??

Guest Spike8585

That's weird.

I consistently get over 3200 in i/o. But I do know what you are talking about with the stall. Could just be the test though. Slow write speeds or something.

I replaced my internal SD for a class 10 and expected a big difference.

Only thing that changed in quadrant was a 130 point boost (1102) in memory...if that makes sense...

I do notice a real-world performance increase though. Very smooth, very responsive.

Guest foxhoundep3
sounds like your device just doesn like the higher clocks, some devices seem to work with htem others dont

i tried it with previous versions, 1.5, .1.5.1, everything worked fine, it was 1.6 + that started giving me issues. ill try it again to see if it works now, maybe it was raining that day ;)

Guest Sotiris Lekkas
That's weird.

I consistently get over 3200 in i/o. But I do know what you are talking about with the stall. Could just be the test though. Slow write speeds or something.

I replaced my internal SD for a class 10 and expected a big difference.

Only thing that changed in quadrant was a 130 point boost (1102) in memory...if that makes sense...

I do notice a real-world performance increase though. Very smooth, very responsive.

Did you apply the perfmod?

3200 over 750 is a huge difference:-( .

I know that some phones are different then others but that's way too much. I would be satisfied if I got 1500-2000.

Did you apply the perfmod?

3200 over 750 is a huge difference:-( .

I know that some phones are different then others but that's way too much. I would be satisfied if I got 1500-2000.

Did you put perfmod in your install.txt - if you did then you disabled the perfmod, which is why you are getting 750