WEBMACHINES NEW FIRMWARE P10_image_20110117_v1.07.5

Guest brebe24

Guest rvdgeer
Trying this out today. ;)

P

I had a quick look (understanding only 0.1% of what I saw)...

Found some references to GPS (and probably 3G) in the build.prop...

Couldn't really compare it to the previous ROM to find out the differences (read updates and fixes), so I could try them on my current ROM...

I guess it's up to the developers (like Paul) to work some magic on this...

Glad to see Paul will get into this today

:)

Guest gingercat
What you found out Paul or you going to wait till advent release the kernel source

Give the man a chance! I'm sure Paul will post his findings once he's had some time to digest the info. This kind of work does take time you know!

Guest gingercat

I'm getting random drawing glitches with this+R6 installed, looks like 1cm white horizontal lines flashing across the screen at various points, usually when fading between apps, perhaps suggesting some driver issues (overclocking?) resulting in drawing errors.

Guest JingleManSweep

It seems Paul is working on his Galaxy Tab at the moment (he's been posting a lot of rants and raves on his Twitter stream). I'm sure when he gets a chance, he will have a look.

Guest zzleezz
It seems Paul is working on his Galaxy Tab at the moment (he's been posting a lot of rants and raves on his Twitter stream). I'm sure when he gets a chance, he will have a look.

Maybe if we all join out brains together in a Yuri Geller spoon/key bending effort we can get his tab to spontaneously combust!

Looking forward to the updates but at same time prefer kernel source to drop first. That will be an exciting time indeed.

Guest gingercat

One good improvement in this rom is the tablet seems to require a greater tilt angle to flip now so you get less annoying flipping when you set the tablet down flat.