[POLL] What ROM are you using?

Guest StevenHarperUK

Guest Rotmann
Can anyone reset this?

I wanna see the rise of the CM installs

It has been reset on the 5th, why should one reset it now? Wait for a week. I want to see the raise of FLB because now it has overclocking support and opposed to the JJ it gets updated and supported :P FLB raised from ~9% to ~19%, JJ is slowly coming down and the "biggest loser" is MCR from ~22% to ~14%.

Edited by Rotmann

Guest vareBlade
It has been reset on the 5th, why should one reset it now? Wait for a week. I want to see the raise of FLB because now it has overclocking support and opposed to the JJ it gets updated and supported :D FLB raised from ~9% to ~19%, JJ is slowly coming down and the "biggest loser" is MCR from ~22% to ~14%.

ohh right, sorry i thought it was suppose to get reset by 5th of February and they forgot about it :P

Am I blind or is there no sebs de-crossed? That one is a beaut, and I feel safer when there's less third party jimmyfixing (NO OFFENSE, DONT KILL ME!).

EDIT: Dammit, I am blind. Just was no sebs in front of it.

Edited by crooon

Guest nick_sub

Yes, reset please. So much has happened since 4th Feb and I would love to see how many people are using the CynogenMod now. Plus I expect Fibble's new updates to have given his rom a big boost.

This thread was a great idea - thanks.

Guest leetron1
Yes, reset please. So much has happened since 4th Feb and I would love to see how many people are using the CynogenMod now. Plus I expect Fibble's new updates to have given his rom a big boost.

This thread was a great idea - thanks.

+1

Guest aequalszero

I'm expecting another jump up for FLB-Froyo G2 and a decrease in JJ as users jump ship. Most interested to see how many have chosen to adopt Cyanogen 7 at such an early stage - so far, lots!

Guest IronDoc

First chart is quite interesting; I'm waiting for CM to rocket up.

Edit: Can I suggest you widen it slightly as some of the names aren't visible enough to be unique.

Second chart is wonky. Clockwork seems to be on a vastly different scale to the others.

Edited by IronDoc

Guest StevenHarperUK

Edit: Can I suggest you widen it slightly as some of the names aren't visible enough to be unique.

Second chart is wonky. Clockwork seems to be on a vastly different scale to the others.

Both carts are from online spreadsheet in google docs - I will use open office next time.

2nd chart is a fill chart - it will look different

I think the second chart is cumulative when it shouldn't be.

i had used Modaco and i managed to scew it up then i went on JJ ... everyone said it's more stable bla bla bla

and i am back on modaco ... i prefer speed over stability :huh: but this time o have more experience

Guest Rotmann
I'm running FLB-Froyo Right now.

I gave CM7 a go but it was a bit too laggy for my preference.

I might give it another go in a week.

Put nightly 6 and gingerbread launcher from Steven Lin, smooth as butter.

Guest kuchenmann

I prefer flb-froyo-blade-r9b: it seems to be stable (until now) and battery is not empty too fast.

"Jellyfish_RLS9" used to much power on my ZTE Blade. When it was fully charged, after 24hrs just standby-mode (3G, WLAN, bluetooth, GPS deactivated) battery was only at 55%.

"r12-update-modacocustomrom-blade-kitchen-unsigned" seems to be a litte bit unreliable. After standby-mode no more mobile connection ( I have to reactivate it again under settings / WLAN and networks again)