[ROM] Honeycomb SDK Port 15.07.2011 [GEN2 only]

Guest hecatae

Guest skull_fcuk

Holy amazin stuff!!! Im typing this on my Blade, running this Rom and im well impressed:-) looks small but great. Amazing work getting tnis on the Blade. Must say, m favourite thing is the internet browser, least favourite is this keyboard:-) Thanks guys :-)

Guest Swimmerboy
i dont know much about honeycomb, but im guessing there is a way to force our zte resolution that would make the texts and icons a better more easy on the eye size?

still great work, thanks

Not played with this yet, but when I install a new rom I always edit build.prop and change lcd density from 240 to 180 - this has the effect of making everything on the screen slightly smaller so you can fit more in (I run 7x7 icons on homescreen for example).

You might want to try the opposite on Honeycome - find lcd density line in build.prop and increase it until it looks good.

Guest Nuuna

Yeah it looks nice and its cool but i dont think its everyday use now, but lets in month or so it could be useable :huh:

BTW nice job :)

Guest tomdubs
Not played with this yet, but when I install a new rom I always edit build.prop and change lcd density from 240 to 180 - this has the effect of making everything on the screen slightly smaller so you can fit more in (I run 7x7 icons on homescreen for example).

You might want to try the opposite on Honeycome - find lcd density line in build.prop and increase it until it looks good.

Doing that unfortunately stops the honeycomb launcher from running and it falls back to a (buggy) gingerbread like interface

Edited by tomdubs

Guest Swimmerboy
Doing that unfortunately stops the honeycomb launcher from running and it falls back to a (buggy) gingerbread like interface

Yea, just came to the same conclusion about 5 minutes ago :huh:

Guest Victor von Zeppelin
Yeah, perhaps he's looking for a co-branding opportunity with Strong-bad: The new honeycomp, Strong-bad email on the move! Strong-bad can answer email while he's out with the cheat stealing the Kings of Town's sheep.

Teen Droid Squad! Honeycomb! Donut! Eclair! The Gingerbread!

"Aight' droids, let's get ready to look SOOO HOLOGRAPHIC"

Guest Frankish

It's a huge achievement...to be honest i didn't find the screen size too bad...however i was just sat there. May be different walking about.

I doubt this will ever be an every day rom due to the fact it's for tablets...but it's great to have!

Guest Victor von Zeppelin
It's a huge achievement...to be honest i didn't find the screen size too bad...however i was just sat there. May be different walking about.

I doubt this will ever be an every day rom due to the fact it's for tablets...but it's great to have!

I spose we'll have to wait for ice-cream, which I spose will look like more like gingerbread when it's on phones, which is no bad thing. Or indeed, like the honeybread theme. That'll be lush.

Guest toxicdog

I've tried NFS Shift on honeycomb, it runs smoothly.

Nice ROM anyways, love the animations and overall appearance.

I'd definetly use this as a main ROM. Just needs fixing sound and wifi.