[ROM] Honeycomb SDK Port 15.07.2011 [GEN2 only]

Guest hecatae

Guest sakke11

I have tested 3.1 in emulator.It seems to be also more stable than 3.2 but there is other desktop.I can't wait to see how it works in blade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No one has even ported Sense yet, but Honeycomb + Dualcore and higher ARM + Sense...no, just no :P

Would be epic if this would work, but I'd bet it's just not possible.

Guest tschooper

Hi, I have just loaded alpha 6 3.0... but unfortunately I can not make and receive any calls!? Is it a bug? or me? Do I havet to enable something first? I downloaded go contacts... but I could not make any calls even when pressed call. When someone calls me... I can hear and see anything on my mobile but after all I have one missed call displayed... any solution? Thx in advance.

P.S. does the dialer not work for both roms? 3.0 alfa 6 and 3.2 test? or just only for 3.2?

Edited by tschooper

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LordCrash

Hi, I have been porting the firmware 3.0 on the ZTE Racer, but there was such a problem that the screen shows the image contrast, may suggest how to fix it?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest roxaddy

I tried it on my Blade...... its working nice nd smooth...... except that i dont see the dialer...... also i cant receive the call ( i dont see incoming call even when the person calling me can hear it ringing)........ is there anything to fix this?

Guest hecatae

Yes, i just notice ICS sdk.. so give me couple seconds :D

oh look:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1312595

ICS Porting guide by Siulmagic

we already have

[font=monospace][size=2]socket dnsproxyd stream 0660 root inet[/size][/font]
in the honeycomb boot.img just need: bootclasspath line changed to
[font=monospace][size=2]/system/framework/core.jar:/system/framework/core-junit.jar:/system/framework/bouncycastle.jar:/system/framework/ext.jar:/system/framework/framework.jar:/system/framework/android.policy.jar:/system/framework/services.jar:/system/framework/apache-xml.jar:/system/framework/filterfw.jar[/size][/font]

oh and dpi needs to be 200

got the gen3 boot.img with zte's official 2.6.35.7 kernel to break apart for this

oh look:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1312595

we already have

[font=monospace][size=2]socket dnsproxyd stream 0660 root inet[/size][/font]
in the honeycomb boot.img just need: bootclasspath line changed to
[font=monospace][size=2]/system/framework/core.jar:/system/framework/core-junit.jar:/system/framework/bouncycastle.jar:/system/framework/ext.jar:/system/framework/framework.jar:/system/framework/android.policy.jar:/system/framework/services.jar:/system/framework/apache-xml.jar:/system/framework/filterfw.jar[/size][/font]

oh and dpi needs to be 200

got the gen3 boot.img with zte's official 2.6.35.7 kernel to break apart for this

I make that change to cm_blade_full-227 boot.img.. but no luck with booting it up....

Guest davidnintendo

I make that change to cm_blade_full-227 boot.img.. but no luck with booting it up....

There are some references to the armv7 architecture in the build.prop file of the SDK image but the Blade is armv6. You'll have to change that or the rom wont boot. There's still a chance that some things are only avaliable for armv7 in the sdk image so it won't boot anyway, but it's deserved the try.

Edited by davidnintendo

• 2 weeks later...

does anybody tried to port this rom to ZTE V9/Light/V9C?

i flashed it in my zte v9c and it boots fine...the screen is inverted and not calibrated...no wifi and 3g but touchscreen works

the zte blade and zte v9 have the same specs expcts for some drivers..

it world be fine if somebody tries it...its a 7" tablet and looks really good

Thanks in advance

Pedro Barbosa ( Portugal)