Advent Vega kernel source code now available!

Guest PaulOBrien

you need java jdk installed and in your path

then android sdk

then install tegra android development kit note where you install this

git clone git://github.com/rebel1/kernel_2.6.36_nvidia_base

cd kernel_2.6.36_nvidia_base/

git checkout -b nv-11.2.13 remotes/origin/nv-11.2.13

then pull config and put in kernel_2.6.36_nvidia_base/

you will need to alter the path below to match your install path of tegra android development kit

export CCOMPILER=/home/richard/NVPACK/android-ndk-r5c/toolchains/arm-eabi-4.4.0/prebuilt/linux-x86/bin/arm-eabi-

make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=$CCOMPILER

wait for compilation

mkbootimg zimage and ramdisk with something similar to this command line

./mkbootimg-H --cmdline 'mem=512M@0M vmalloc=192M usbcore.old_scheme_first=1 mtdparts=tegra_nand:2048K@6784K(misc),5120K@9344K(recovery),8192K@14976K(boot),155008K@23680K(system),32768K@179200K(cache),4096K@212480K(staging),306688K@217088K(userdata)' --kernel zImage --ramdisk newramdisk.cpio.gz -o boot.img

then alter paths in /home/richard/kernel_2.6.36_nvidia_base/atheros/AR6kSDK.2.2.1.151/build.sh

ATH_LINUXPATH=/home/richard/kernel_2.6.36_nvidia_base ATH_CROSS_COMPILE_TYPE=/home/richard/NVPACK/android-ndk-r5c/toolchains/arm-eabi-4.4.0/prebuilt/linux-x86/bin/arm-eabi-

then double click and run to build the wifi driver.

then boot vega to CWM recovery and format boot and mount system and wipe dalvik cache etc

adjust path below to match your user

adb push /home/richard/kernel_2.6.36_nvidia_base/atheros/AR6kSDK.2.2.1.151/bin /system/lib/hw/wlan

adb shell chmod 644 /system/lib/hw/wlan/*

then reboot out of recovery you should get fastboot usb download or similar

./fastboot -i 0x955 -b 0x10000000 boot boot.img

above command to test your kernel then after next reboot

./fastboot -i 0x955 -b 0x10000000 flash boot boot.img

to flash your kernel

that lot give me a booting kernel with DIET 3.2.5 and working wifi

sorry this is abit messy but should give you some pointers.

Can someone please just upload the kernel? Why so difficult? If you can compile it correctly and I can't (maybe because running x64) please upload it!

Tried yours too, doesn't work with compiling. Could you pleased upload it?

Kind Regards,

Areo

Guest LosLobos

Can someone please just upload the kernel? Why so difficult? If you can compile it correctly and I can't (maybe because running x64) please upload it!

Tried yours too, doesn't work with compiling. Could you pleased upload it?

Kind Regards,

Areo

Here is the kernel, just download it: kernel_2.6.36_nvidia_base

:)

DiduLidu

Edited by LosLobos

Guest pischla

I'm getting this when trying to compile the kernel:

drivers/input/touchscreen/it7260.c: In function 'it7260_tx_cmd':

drivers/input/touchscreen/it7260.c:265: warning: passing argument 2 of 'it7260_write_command_buffer' discards qualifiers from pointer target type

a lot of errors in it7260.c

make[3]: *** [drivers/input/touchscreen/it7260.o] Error 1

make[2]: *** [drivers/input/touchscreen] Error 2

make[1]: *** [drivers/input] Error 2

make: *** [drivers] Error 2

using ejtagles .config and toolchain 4.4.0 with the instructions that wooshy1 provided.

I'm a total newbie regarding linux and wanted to test this.

Before this error I also got problems with "suspend-t2.c" where I commented the __initdata's.

Any hints or tips would be good!

I'm getting this when trying to compile the kernel:

drivers/input/touchscreen/it7260.c: In function 'it7260_tx_cmd':

drivers/input/touchscreen/it7260.c:265: warning: passing argument 2 of 'it7260_write_command_buffer' discards qualifiers from pointer target type

a lot of errors in it7260.c

make[3]: *** [drivers/input/touchscreen/it7260.o] Error 1

make[2]: *** [drivers/input/touchscreen] Error 2

make[1]: *** [drivers/input] Error 2

make: *** [drivers] Error 2

using ejtagles .config and toolchain 4.4.0 with the instructions that wooshy1 provided.

I'm a total newbie regarding linux and wanted to test this.

Before this error I also got problems with "suspend-t2.c" where I commented the __initdata's.

Any hints or tips would be good!

same here

Guest ejtagle

same here

Sorry... i forgot that the it7260.c file present on my personal kernel tree is not the one currently compiled into VC. In fact, it is a WIP regarding trying to fix touchscreen problems some do have. Attached the actual file version that will compile without troubles...

Also attached the scripts i use to compile... You will have to adapt the paths , and copy the scripts to the kernel root directory

Eduardo

it7260.rar

scripts.rar

Edited by ejtagle

Sorry... i forgot that the it7260.c file present on my personal kernel tree is not the one currently compiled into VC. In fact, it is a WIP regarding trying to fix touchscreen problems some do have. Attached the actual file version that will compile without troubles...

Also attached the scripts i use to compile... You will have to adapt the paths , and copy the scripts to the kernel root directory

Eduardo

Thanks but now gettings this:

arch/arm/mach-tegra/arb_sema.o

CC arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.o

arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c: In function 'tegra2_periph_clk_disable':

arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c:1020: error: 'PERIPH_ON_APB' undeclared (first use in this function)

arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c:1020: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c:1020: error: for each function it appears in.)

arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c: In function 'tegra2_periph_clk_reset':

arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c:1039: error: 'PERIPH_ON_APB' undeclared (first use in this function)

arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c: At top level:

arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c:2199: error: 'PERIPH_ON_APB' undeclared here (not in a function)

make[1]: *** [arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.o] Error 1

make: *** [arch/arm/mach-tegra] Error 2

Regards,

Areo

Guest ejtagle

Thanks but now gettings this:

arch/arm/mach-tegra/arb_sema.o

CC arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.o

arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c: In function 'tegra2_periph_clk_disable':

arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c:1020: error: 'PERIPH_ON_APB' undeclared (first use in this function)

arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c:1020: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c:1020: error: for each function it appears in.)

arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c: In function 'tegra2_periph_clk_reset':

arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c:1039: error: 'PERIPH_ON_APB' undeclared (first use in this function)

arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c: At top level:

arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.c:2199: error: 'PERIPH_ON_APB' undeclared here (not in a function)

make[1]: *** [arch/arm/mach-tegra/tegra2_clocks.o] Error 1

make: *** [arch/arm/mach-tegra] Error 2

Regards,

Areo

I can't understand why, but my patchset didn't include this file, but it is in my kernel tree:

Hope this is the required file... Are you absolutely sure you are working with the 11.2.13 pulled from NVidia's git ? -- According to git diff against 11.2.13, i didn't modify that file...

clock.rar

Edited by ejtagle

Guest pischla

Thanks guys, the build seems to work now, even with reverted changes in suspend-t2.c.

Now to figure out what I have to do with the libgps and wifi files from Eduardo!

As I told you I totally new to this, so this is how I got the sources to work with, as per wooshy1's post:

git clone git://github.com/rebel1/kernel_2.6.36_nvidia_base

cd kernel_2.6.36_nvidia_base/

git checkout -b nv-11.2.13 remotes/origin/nv-11.2.13

I can't understand why, but my patchset didn't include this file, but it is in my kernel tree:

Hope this is the required file... Are you absolutely sure you are working with the 11.2.13 pulled from NVidia's git ? -- According to git diff against 11.2.13, i didn't modify that file...

Still compile Error 2 now on /drivers/video/tegra/host

Could you just send me the zImage please?? or the boot.img?

Areo

Guest LosLobos

Areo

I manage to compile the kernel, but size of zImage is only 717kb???

DiduLidu

Guest pischla

My zImage is 3250596 bytes.

Will try to flash it to my Pov through adb in a while.

Still haven't managed to figure out how to incorporate the gps files though...

Would be happy if I get a booting tablet after flash, even if there's bits and pieces missing.

Guest LosLobos

My zImage is 3250596 bytes.

Will try to flash it to my Pov through adb in a while.

Still haven't managed to figure out how to incorporate the gps files though...

Would be happy if I get a booting tablet after flash, even if there's bits and pieces missing.

Do you know how to incorporate it7260.c?

Guest ejtagle

Areo

change

#include <...>

to

#include "..."

And it will work...

But, i am a bit worried about this. If you din't figure this out by yourself, then, perhaps, the kernel business is not for you :( -- Don't take me wrong.. I have seen your work on VC and it is pretty good ... But, without being able to actually compile the kernel by yourself, there will be always a limit on what you can achieve. The most problematic thing is the amount of memory that is exclusively dedicated to GPU versus the amount of memory application are left to run with. The only way to tune that is by recompiling the kernel. That could make the difference between apps crashing and apps working... You REALLY need to be able to compile the kernel!

Regarding GPS, all you need to do it replace the gps.tegra.so with the compiled one. the netd and the libgps are not part of the kernel. They are part of the android system. It is not easy to compile them, as we would need to have HC sources... What i did was to modify Gingerbread sources to reflect HC changes that i got from RE HC binaries ;)

Regards

Eduardo

change

#include <...>

to

#include "..."

And it will work...

But, i am a bit worried about this. If you din't figure this out by yourself, then, perhaps, the kernel business is not for you :( -- Don't take me wrong.. I have seen your work on VC and it is pretty good ... But, without being able to actually compile the kernel by yourself, there will be always a limit on what you can achieve. The most problematic thing is the amount of memory that is exclusively dedicated to GPU versus the amount of memory application are left to run with. The only way to tune that is by recompiling the kernel. That could make the difference between apps crashing and apps working... You REALLY need to be able to compile the kernel!

Regarding GPS, all you need to do it replace the gps.tegra.so with the compiled one. the netd and the libgps are not part of the kernel. They are part of the android system. It is not easy to compile them, as we would need to have HC sources... What i did was to modify Gingerbread sources to reflect HC changes that i got from RE HC binaries ;)

Regards

Eduardo

Hi Eduardo,

Kernel compiling always worked well for me on Desire HD, but I have a busy life so not all the time of the world to change things or even look at them :P As soon as I have more time I figure it out myself. But this is the first kernel I have problems with and if you also got a girlfriend which needs attention, read all the posts @ tabletroms, go to the gym and need to work, well you don't have much time left to figure things out XD I will try and compile the kernel again.

Regards,

Areo

Edited by Areo

Hi Eduardo,

Kernel compiling always worked well for me on Desire HD, but I have a busy life so not all the time of the world to change things or even look at them :P As soon as I have more time I figure it out myself. But this is the first kernel I have problems with and if you also got a girlfriend which needs attention, read all the posts @ tabletroms, go to the gym and need to work, well you don't have much time left to figure things out XD I will try and compile the kernel again.

Regards,

Areo

It now compiled correctly, redownloaded the android ndk, that did it :P

I know very bad from me XD

But will try it later tonight on my tablet, if it works I will look at the memory problem.

Guest wooshy1

Here is my repo forked from rebel1 and added all of Eduardo's kernel updates plus overclocking to 1.4ghz

https://github.com/wooshy1/kernel_2.6.36_nvidia_base

you will need to add abtfilt and the other bits to your ramdisk to take advantage of the wlan/bt daemon and usb tethering.

Eduardo I had to change the framebuffer memory reservation back to setting it manually in board-shuttle.h otherwise the kernel does not boot. I have also changed the config to 720 on the hdmi as for 32 bit depth at 1080 we would need a framebuffer memory size of 16.5MB ohmy.gif and as we are short of memory set it to 720.

Guest ejtagle

Here is my repo forked from rebel1 and added all of Eduardo's kernel updates plus overclocking to 1.4ghz

https://github.com/w....36_nvidia_base

you will need to add abtfilt and the other bits to your ramdisk to take advantage of the wlan/bt daemon and usb tethering.

Eduardo I had to change the framebuffer memory reservation back to setting it manually in board-shuttle.h otherwise the kernel does not boot. I have also changed the config to 720 on the hdmi as for 32 bit depth at 1080 we would need a framebuffer memory size of 16.5MB ohmy.gif and as we are short of memory set it to 720.

You are right... 1080 , even if supported by the SoC , is not supported by Android... The youtube app, for example, outputs up to 720p. No more than that.

Regarding manual setting of GPU memory sizes... It was never set to automatic ... Automatic didn't work .. Perhaps the patches i provided had some problems .. (just for the curios, i have a personal git tree, not published yet with all the kernel changes. That personal git works. I also have a folder with all the changed files, to be able to just post changes... But sometimes, i forget to update the folder ;) ...

Regards,

Eduardo

Guest ejtagle

It now compiled correctly, redownloaded the android ndk, that did it :P

I know very bad from me XD

But will try it later tonight on my tablet, if it works I will look at the memory problem.

No problems there! ... This project was a very strange one.. Keep in mind we don't have source code for the Android image we are using! ... And we had to WRITE! a new kernel (ok, the base kernel was there... But nearly all drivers had to be written from scratch ..) ... As i see it, this was a huge effort, and also a huge achievement! ) ... There was no support from the manufacturers of any kind. And the kernel version we started from was totally outdated... So, looking backwards, I'd say, we have done a wonderful work, and, as such, and due to the huge amount of small details we had to take care of, I'd expect (trying to be in your position) to have small issues trying to replicate the build environment... There will be no big problems, but small ones. We already took care of the big problems! -- Keep in mind that: We started from the ground, without hw information, and an outdated kernel ... ;)

Regards,

Eduardo

PS: Just for the curious, ICS won't be possible for Tegra2 without source code: The reason is that we need to recompile dalvik for the Tegra SoC that has several erratas that block the execution of the ARM code, if the compiler does not take care of them .. I tried ;)

PS: Just for the curious, ICS won't be possible for Tegra2 without source code: The reason is that we need to recompile dalvik for the Tegra SoC that has several erratas that block the execution of the ARM code, if the compiler does not take care of them .. I tried

You mean the ICS source code right ? I was just wondering. As soon as ICS hits AOSP, would there be a lit of changes needed to the kernel. Google promises to release the source code, just as they did with Gingerbread. It would offcourse be very nice if we could get ICS running on our PoV / Vega. After all the hard work from the people here we have a good kernel and i hope that we can benefit from this when the ICS source code is published.

Edited by Scanno

Guest ejtagle

You mean the ICS source code right ? I was just wondering. As soon as ICS hits AOSP, would there be a lit of changes needed to the kernel. Google promises to release the source code, just as they did with Gingerbread. It would offcourse be very nice if we could get ICS running on our PoV / Vega. After all the hard work from the people here we have a good kernel and i hope that we can benefit from this when the ICS source code is published.

Yes, ICS source... Perhaps we will be able to use this kernel as it is, perhaps it would require another kernel port... Really don't know... Without ICS sources, all is speculation ...

Guest pischla

Thanks wooshy1 for your instructions and git! That fastboot business is a bit easier when testing new kernels than just flashing and re-flashing.

Eduardo, the gps seems to work fine in a kernel compiled with your .config and wooshy1's git.

Thanks for all the hard work you have been putting into this.

regards,

Pasi, sweden

Guest pischla

I noticed something though after I let the tablet go to sleep, it was difficult to get it to wake up again. The screen comes on for a second and then goes black again. After a few clicks on the power button it resumes again.

I have to get out for a while, but will post logs later.

Guest pischla

If I keep the powerbutton pressed for as long as it takes for the shutdown menu appear it starts the screen fine.

Here's what I can see with logcat main that seems to relate to the problem.

D/KeyguardViewMediator(  143): wakeWhenReadyLocked(26)

I/power   (  143): *** set_screen_state 1

E/WiredAccessoryObserver(  143): unsetting h2w flag

D/SurfaceFlinger(   98): Screen about to return, flinger = 0xa830

I/AudioService(  143):   Remote Control   registerMediaButtonEventReceiver() for ComponentInfo{com.google.android.music/com.google.android.music.MediaButtonIntentReceiver}

D/dalvikvm(  588): GC_CONCURRENT freed 310K, 8% free 6041K/6535K, paused 4ms+4ms

D/MediaPlaybackService(  588): Event logging MUSIC_PAUSE_PLAYBACK_REQUESTED: -1

I/power   (  143): *** set_screen_state 0

D/PhoneWindow(  654): couldn't save which view has focus because the focused view jackpal.androidterm.EmulatorView@406a38b8 has no id.

D/SurfaceFlinger(   98): About to give-up screen, flinger = 0xa830

D/dalvikvm(  654): GC_CONCURRENT freed 198K, 7% free 5644K/6023K, paused 2ms+1ms

D/PhoneWindow(  654): couldn't save which view has focus because the focused view jackpal.androidterm.EmulatorView@406a38b8 has no id.

D/dalvikvm(  789): GC_FOR_ALLOC freed 80K, 7% free 5451K/5827K, paused 19ms

I/dalvikvm-heap(  789): Grow heap (frag case) to 5.986MB for 513744-byte allocation

D/dalvikvm(  789): GC_FOR_ALLOC freed <1K, 7% free 5953K/6343K, paused 24ms

D/dalvikvm(  143): GC_CONCURRENT freed 1894K, 38% free 12988K/20935K, paused 2ms+10ms

D/dalvikvm(  789): GC_CONCURRENT freed 8K, 6% free 6264K/6663K, paused 2ms+2ms

dmesg:
[  121.132536] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: I2c error status 0x00000008

[  121.132546] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: no acknowledge from address 0x46

[  121.132555] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: Packet status 0x00010009

[  121.133624] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: I2c error status 0x00000008

[  121.133634] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: no acknowledge from address 0x46

[  121.133643] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: Packet status 0x00010009

[  121.134718] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: I2c error status 0x00000008

[  121.134728] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: no acknowledge from address 0x46

[  121.134737] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: Packet status 0x00010009

[  121.135774] it7260 4-0046: failed to read points [1]

[  121.135845] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: I2c error status 0x00000008

[  121.135855] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: no acknowledge from address 0x46

[  121.135864] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: Packet status 0x00010009

[  121.136962] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: I2c error status 0x0000000a

[  121.136971] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: no acknowledge from address 0x46

[  121.136980] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: Packet status 0x00010005

[  121.138012] it7260 4-0046: failed to read points [1]

[  121.613055] request_suspend_state: sleep (0->3) at 119067774267 (2011-11-03 19:13:17.026310001 UTC)

[  121.619250] Disabling touchscreen

[  121.644852] tegra_pwm tegra_pwm.0: pwm_disable called on disabled PWM

[  122.416090] request_suspend_state: wakeup (3->0) at 119870842266 (2011-11-03 19:13:17.829385000 UTC)

[  122.416894] tegra_pwm tegra_pwm.0: pwm_disable called on disabled PWM

[  122.485440] Enabling touchscreen

[  122.535268] it7260 4-0046: flushing buffers

[  122.536245] it7260 4-0046: flushing ended ok

[  122.946433] usb 1-1.1: new high speed USB device using tegra-ehci and address 5

[  122.986530] usb 1-1.1: New USB device found, idVendor=12d1, idProduct=1404

[  122.986570] usb 1-1.1: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=0

[  122.986600] usb 1-1.1: Product: HUAWEI MOBILE WCDMA EM770W

[  122.986626] usb 1-1.1: Manufacturer: HUAWEI Technology

[  122.991078] option 1-1.1:1.0: GSM modem (1-port) converter detected

[  122.992399] usb 1-1.1: GSM modem (1-port) converter now attached to ttyUSB0

[  122.994301] option 1-1.1:1.1: GSM modem (1-port) converter detected

[  122.995364] usb 1-1.1: GSM modem (1-port) converter now attached to ttyUSB1

[  122.998607] option 1-1.1:1.2: GSM modem (1-port) converter detected

[  122.999933] usb 1-1.1: GSM modem (1-port) converter now attached to ttyUSB2

[  123.001595] option 1-1.1:1.3: GSM modem (1-port) converter detected

[  123.002619] usb 1-1.1: GSM modem (1-port) converter now attached to ttyUSB3

[  123.004509] option 1-1.1:1.4: GSM modem (1-port) converter detected

[  123.006803] usb 1-1.1: GSM modem (1-port) converter now attached to ttyUSB4

[  123.008224] option 1-1.1:1.5: GSM modem (1-port) converter detected

[  123.008972] usb 1-1.1: GSM modem (1-port) converter now attached to ttyUSB5

[  123.606440] request_suspend_state: sleep (0->3) at 121061159268 (2011-11-03 19:13:19.019695002 UTC)

[  123.610046] Disabling touchscreen

[  123.641326] tegra_pwm tegra_pwm.0: pwm_disable called on disabled PWM

[  124.406339] request_suspend_state: wakeup (3->0) at 121861085267 (2011-11-03 19:13:19.819628001 UTC)

[  124.406555] tegra_pwm tegra_pwm.0: pwm_disable called on disabled PWM

[  124.505308] Enabling touchscreen

[  124.565295] it7260 4-0046: flushing buffers

[  124.566329] it7260 4-0046: flushing ended ok 

If I keep the powerbutton pressed for as long as it takes for the shutdown menu appear it starts the screen fine.

Here's what I can see with logcat main that seems to relate to the problem.

E/WiredAccessoryObserver(  143): unsetting h2w flag

I/AudioService(  143):   Remote Control   registerMediaButtonEventReceiver() for ComponentInfo{com.google.android.music/com.google.android.music.MediaButtonIntentReceiver}

D/dalvikvm(  588): GC_CONCURRENT freed 310K, 8% free 6041K/6535K, paused 4ms+4ms

D/MediaPlaybackService(  588): Event logging MUSIC_PAUSE_PLAYBACK_REQUESTED: -1

D/dalvikvm(  654): GC_CONCURRENT freed 198K, 7% free 5644K/6023K, paused 2ms+1ms

D/dalvikvm(  789): GC_FOR_ALLOC freed 80K, 7% free 5451K/5827K, paused 19ms

I/dalvikvm-heap(  789): Grow heap (frag case) to 5.986MB for 513744-byte allocation

D/dalvikvm(  789): GC_FOR_ALLOC freed <1K, 7% free 5953K/6343K, paused 24ms

D/dalvikvm(  143): GC_CONCURRENT freed 1894K, 38% free 12988K/20935K, paused 2ms+10ms

D/dalvikvm(  789): GC_CONCURRENT freed 8K, 6% free 6264K/6663K, paused 2ms+2ms

dmesg:
[  121.132536] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: I2c error status 0x00000008

[  121.132546] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: no acknowledge from address 0x46

[  121.132555] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: Packet status 0x00010009

[  121.133624] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: I2c error status 0x00000008

[  121.133634] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: no acknowledge from address 0x46

[  121.133643] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: Packet status 0x00010009

[  121.134718] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: I2c error status 0x00000008

[  121.134728] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: no acknowledge from address 0x46

[  121.134737] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: Packet status 0x00010009

[  121.135774] it7260 4-0046: failed to read points [1]

[  121.135845] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: I2c error status 0x00000008

[  121.135855] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: no acknowledge from address 0x46

[  121.135864] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: Packet status 0x00010009

[  121.136962] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: I2c error status 0x0000000a

[  121.136971] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: no acknowledge from address 0x46

[  121.136980] tegra-i2c tegra-i2c.3: Packet status 0x00010005

[  121.138012] it7260 4-0046: failed to read points [1]

[  121.613055] request_suspend_state: sleep (0->3) at 119067774267 (2011-11-03 19:13:17.026310001 UTC)

[  121.619250] Disabling touchscreen

[  121.644852] tegra_pwm tegra_pwm.0: pwm_disable called on disabled PWM

[  122.416090] request_suspend_state: wakeup (3->0) at 119870842266 (2011-11-03 19:13:17.829385000 UTC)

[  122.416894] tegra_pwm tegra_pwm.0: pwm_disable called on disabled PWM

[  122.485440] Enabling touchscreen

[  122.535268] it7260 4-0046: flushing buffers

[  122.536245] it7260 4-0046: flushing ended ok

[  122.946433] usb 1-1.1: new high speed USB device using tegra-ehci and address 5

[  122.986530] usb 1-1.1: New USB device found, idVendor=12d1, idProduct=1404

[  122.986570] usb 1-1.1: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=0

[  122.986600] usb 1-1.1: Product: HUAWEI MOBILE WCDMA EM770W

[  122.986626] usb 1-1.1: Manufacturer: HUAWEI Technology

[  122.991078] option 1-1.1:1.0: GSM modem (1-port) converter detected

[  122.992399] usb 1-1.1: GSM modem (1-port) converter now attached to ttyUSB0

[  122.994301] option 1-1.1:1.1: GSM modem (1-port) converter detected

[  122.995364] usb 1-1.1: GSM modem (1-port) converter now attached to ttyUSB1

[  122.998607] option 1-1.1:1.2: GSM modem (1-port) converter detected

[  122.999933] usb 1-1.1: GSM modem (1-port) converter now attached to ttyUSB2

[  123.001595] option 1-1.1:1.3: GSM modem (1-port) converter detected

[  123.002619] usb 1-1.1: GSM modem (1-port) converter now attached to ttyUSB3

[  123.004509] option 1-1.1:1.4: GSM modem (1-port) converter detected

[  123.006803] usb 1-1.1: GSM modem (1-port) converter now attached to ttyUSB4

[  123.008224] option 1-1.1:1.5: GSM modem (1-port) converter detected

[  123.008972] usb 1-1.1: GSM modem (1-port) converter now attached to ttyUSB5

[  123.606440] request_suspend_state: sleep (0->3) at 121061159268 (2011-11-03 19:13:19.019695002 UTC)

[  123.610046] Disabling touchscreen

[  123.641326] tegra_pwm tegra_pwm.0: pwm_disable called on disabled PWM

[  124.406339] request_suspend_state: wakeup (3->0) at 121861085267 (2011-11-03 19:13:19.819628001 UTC)

[  124.406555] tegra_pwm tegra_pwm.0: pwm_disable called on disabled PWM

[  124.505308] Enabling touchscreen

[  124.565295] it7260 4-0046: flushing buffers

[  124.566329] it7260 4-0046: flushing ended ok 

same problem here, also no full screen with hdmi on my television!

Edited by Areo