vodafone 945/zte joe

Guest truspixinho

Guest truspixinho
The Russian Operator MTS, already promissed an 2.3 Update!

They state that the phone will be GPS and Glonass capable, so GPS should work...

Some Russian Sites state that the phone has an Qualcomm MSM 7230 SOC @ 800Mhz, might be bad news for us...

Here is a video of Vladimir Putin playing with a prototype version of the MTS 945 Glonass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odyu-glfv4c...player_embedded

BR

julgo que o processador não seja problema...o optimus boston roda android 2.3

Guest setor

so im back, well last night i checked the CyanogenMod 7 zte blade 2.3.3 i think its ok we should pass the android 2.2 and concentrate to CyanogenMod 7 (due to limited man power :D ) anyway if anyone wants to work or join project team let me know. we need testers, coders etc.

we should find the suitable drivers, some of them allready known 'cause of the android 2.1 kernel source code and inject these drivers to kernel for the build/compile stable image.

somebody please syncronize the full of the CynogegenMod 7 and zip it then upload the file to one of the free file servers then i can get the source (im still getting time out error and coudn't solve the problem).

Last thing its just a project maybe someone or vodafone or ZTE release the 2.2/2.3.3 rom before us or maybe we can't build stable/working custom rom.

Edited by setor

Guest cuttysark76
somebody please syncronize the full of the CynogegenMod 7 and zip it then upload the file to one of the free file servers then i can get the source (im still getting time out error and coudn't solve the problem).

How can I help you synchroning it?

Tester available here!

Edited by cuttysark76

Guest cuttysark76

Undumped ROMS

If you have a device without a stock ROM listed in Sebbastian post, or a device that is not listed, please upload it:

Dumping your device's ROM

The simplest method to dump your devices ROM, is to use the 'romdump' program, there is no need to root your device, or install SuperUser as the installer comes with it's own root exploit

http://android.podtwo.com/romdump/

I see many Turkish users here that don't have a stock ROM yet. Might be usefull and prevent a disaster.

BR

If needed i can upload my 945's stock rom backup img which i have created and saved for later recoveries titled "2011-03-26.23.08.16". And here is another volunteer for testing :D

setor senkronize derken ne yapılmasını istiyorsun yapalım boş gezenin boş kalfasıyım ben zaman çok anlat yapalım :D

CyanogenMod 7 V7.0.0-RC4 indiriyorum şimdi Blade için olan nasıl senkronize edilecek?

nope unable to open recovery console after installing this recovery clockwork

stuck at hourglass

tried twice

Edited by neck

Guest cuttysark76

Just want to mention that Sebbastian's Recovery Manager (recoveryM.apk (Built for Blade)) worked for me, altough I don't know the risks of using it...

If Sebbastian validate this procedure, the clockworkmod recovery installation is going to be a walk in the park!

Edited by cuttysark76

Guest Sebastian404
Just want to mention that Sebbastian's Recovery Manager (recoveryM.apk (Built for Blade)) worked for me, altough I don't know the risks of using it...

If Sebbastian validate this procedure, the clockworkmod recovery installation is going to be a walk in the park!

It has been confirmed to work on the Blade, V9, Joe & Racer....

http://android.podtwo.com/recoverymanager/

Guest cuttysark76
If needed i can upload my 945's stock rom backup img which i have created and saved for later recoveries titled "2011-03-26.23.08.16". And here is another volunteer for testing :D

Please upload it in order to get an better Stock ROM's data base.

BR

if needed i can upload the original stock rom i kept in my computer but it will be slow due to low internet connection speed in my country