[ROM] CyanogenMod 6.1 [Beta2 - 05 Feb 11] & 7 [Beta3 - 11 Feb 11]

Guest Tom G

I hope to see more dev in this rom "7", off course what is make is fabulous, the work is hard i know "we all".

All know this is the great moment for Blade, i just hope more dev donĀ“t leave or give up. It is a pity not to put your name on this... i Hope you understand, i respect all dev, and work. Thanks

Guest jonathonf

Loving CM7... yeah, it's as flaky and everything, and Wifi won't connect to my network and get an address from DHCP, but it's lovely. White screen fix should make it just about usable enough for me. :P

--edit

So I flashed again after (finding the option and) formatting /system. Wifi gets an address via DHCP. Good stuff.

Edited by jonathonf

Guest Matty-p
Loving CM7... yeah, it's as flaky and everything, and Wifi won't connect to my network and get an address from DHCP, but it's lovely. White screen fix should make it just about usable enough for me. :huh:

--edit

So I flashed again after (finding the option and) formatting /system. Wifi gets an address via DHCP. Good stuff.

+1 builing newer kernel now for rom and i think that with launcher pro :P :D gapps ect will make it good enough to use as a day-to-day

Guest skymera
+1 builing newer kernel now for rom and i think that with launcher pro :P :D gapps ect will make it good enough to use as a day-to-day

Will this kernel have overclocking features?

If you say it'll be good enough for day-to-day, i'm jumping ship tomorrow!

Guest IronDoc

OK I solved the problem of audio only coming out of the headphones for notifications, ringtones alarms etc.

I tested it on JJ but I assume it will work here too based on what cirno said.

Replace

/system/lib/libaudiopolicy.so

with the attached one, taken from FLB.

libaudiopolicy.zip

Edited by IronDoc

Guest rayraven
Looks like the white screen stuff is because the new rendering way of Gingerbread (using RGBX_8888 instead of RGB_565, the first one renders smoother transitions, less bars, but looks like it isn't supported) and also Tom added some updates for the libraries too (libmm-adspsvc.so).

Doesnt the nexus one have the same gpu? Couldnt we reuse the drivers from the CM builds for it?

Or isnt the new rendering compatible with the adreno200?

Doesnt the nexus one have the same gpu? Couldnt we reuse the drivers from the CM builds for it?

Or isnt the new rendering compatible with the adreno200?

Maybe *sniff* maybe...

Guest SWOriginal

strange Evey other launcher is surprisingly fast... there has to be a bug in the cyanogen adw mod or something that's causing just that specific launcher to run slow CM7

Guest whatcolour
strange Evey other launcher is surprisingly fast... there has to be a bug in the cyanogen adw mod or something that's causing just that specific launcher to run slow CM7

I take it you've tried go and zeam and they work fine? cuz, I've tried LP and it was just as slow as ADW. Like I said, stock 2.3 from Steven Lin is the only one that runs smooth. or are you referring to stock 2.2 launchers?

Guest popoyaya
Does cyanogenmod 7 on the Zte Blade use the 2.6.35 kernel version?

nope.avi

Which version of the kernal is it using then? The most up-to-date version we have source for?

Which version of the kernal is it using then? The most up-to-date version we have source for?

At the moment the CM6.1b2 and CM7b2 is using 2.6.32.9, I hope we get 35 soon :P

At the moment the CM6.1b2 and CM7b2 is using 2.6.32.9, I hope we get 35 soon :P

I doubt ZTE even have a finished .35 yet, will be a while before they release 2.3 if they ever do.

Guest Matty-p
Matty..hows progress with the new kernel?

built but won't boot, think theres a problem with one of the comit files will have a look into when i next get time