[ROM] CyanogenMod 6.1 [Beta2 - 05 Feb 11] & 7 [Beta3 - 11 Feb 11]

Guest Tom G

Guest fonix232
Maybe to fix the remaining bugs?

Only two bugs remain: the GPS on-off reboot, and the FM radio.

First one, I guess Tom can do it (I think he fixed it on the pulse too).

Second one, already fixed, just use Kallt's kernel + andorko's rebuilt MIUI FM radio.

Guest thecoming

Dam when i install it i get "assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") =="blade" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "blade" || getprop ("ro.product.board") == "blade" E.error in /sdcard/syandogen_blade-ota-cm6.1-beta2.zip (status7)

Guest fonix232
Yes, also have room for a few more gapps.

For all Gapps ;)

Okay, I've deleted some unneeded stuff from the Gapps package (office, voice stuff) so it isn't 20MB but 12 ;)

Guest thecoming
Dam when i install it i get "assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") =="blade" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "blade" || getprop ("ro.product.board") == "blade" E.error in /sdcard/syandogen_blade-ota-cm6.1-beta2.zip (status7)

Anyone who got the same bug as me, update to clockworkmod v3.0.0.5, it fixed it. can be found here:

Clockwork

Well, wondering will there be any HWUI and AHB overclocking like, that we have from the JJ, also a kernel that is undervolted and overclocked would be great if its possible. Couldn't bother with it as it became only a mess when trying ;)

Guest shadowninty
where did u get it from?

read start post, its linked below CM6, if you have CM6 installed you can try without wiping /Data

read start post, flash modded Clockwork Recovery

Guest shadowninty
Well, wondering will there be any HWUI and AHB overclocking like, that we have from the JJ, also a kernel that is undervolted and overclocked would be great if its possible. Couldn't bother with it as it became only a mess when trying ;)

overclocked kernel would be nice, I'd prefer CM7 tho ;)

when I tried JJ kernel it got stuck on boot :D

Guest PsychoChimp

Is this gonna get picked up by anyone on the "official" Cyanogen team?

I was just wondering how it worked, getting the Blade to be an official supported device?

Chimp

Guest whatcolour
Only two bugs remain: the GPS on-off reboot, and the FM radio.

First one, I guess Tom can do it (I think he fixed it on the pulse too).

Second one, already fixed, just use Kallt's kernel + andorko's rebuilt MIUI FM radio.

Of course, there is the camera as well :-)

Once these bugs are fixed, plus some kernel tweaks, i.e., overclocking and rds compatibility, this rom will be perfect++!

Guest whatcolour
TFT screen is not waking after call.

Seems like putting it on charger makes screen wake again.

Had the same problem as previously posted! but seemed to fix itself after a while, or it might be the home button fix that did it for me.

and I have a OLED

Edited by whatcolour

Guest skymera
Is this gonna get picked up by anyone on the "official" Cyanogen team?

I was just wondering how it worked, getting the Blade to be an official supported device?

Chimp

I heard there should be soon. word has it HCDRJacob will be making an official CM once he receives his Blade in a few days. he is no longer devving for the Wildfire.

Guest thecoming

The right headphone doesnt work on this build, but OMG the sound is amazing compared to all other roms, in quality and volume!

(Works, as long as you turn the equalizer off)

Edited by thecoming

Guest PsychoChimp
I heard there should be soon. word has it HCDRJacob will be making an official CM once he receives his Blade in a few days. he is no longer devving for the Wildfire.

Good news!

Great work from Tom G by the way.

Edited by PsychoChimp

Just installed this and don't know if its just me, but where is the market? :P

If you read first post, they are not included you will have to go download them from the site Tom refereed to.