[ROM] CyanogenMod 6.1 [Beta2 - 05 Feb 11] & 7 [Beta3 - 11 Feb 11]

Guest Tom G

Tom G, you are *the* man! thank you very much for all of the extremely hard work you've put into cyanogen mod for the blade - i cannot thank you enough. and also, a huge thanks from me to 0x90 for getting the home button 'working' again - it was driving me mad having the home button turning the display off.

Had the same problem as previously posted! but seemed to fix itself after a while, or it might be the home button fix that did it for me.

and I have a OLED

its probably caused by non-working distance-something-something thing

Guest punkmilitia

Sorry for the REALLY annoying question but! - Would it be possible to wipe and put r2 on then when r3+ comes out I won't have to re-wipe? I hate having to put apps back on after each release, if not i'll wait a while, any reply would be great, thanks.

Guest thecoming
Sorry for the REALLY annoying question but! - Would it be possible to wipe and put r2 on then when r3+ comes out I won't have to re-wipe? I hate having to put apps back on after each release, if not i'll wait a while, any reply would be great, thanks.

Depends what he decides to change, he may find more bugs or he may sign more applications, u wont know untill he makes a change needing it

Is it only for me or is battery voltage reported wrong in spare parts and other apps. It changes between 3mV and 4mV while it should be reporting 3xxx mV or 4xxx mV, it's not a serious problem but I like to keep track so I'm getting the full effect of my battery.

Guest piretia
Maybe you can try TPT and after that go back to standard, look at first post in JJ rls9.

thanks.

worked

I now have a problem I can not install the cm6 beta2

Edited by piretia

Guest droweed
thanks.

worked

I now have a problem I can not install the cm6 beta2

if you read the first post, if your using an older clockwork you can disable assert something on the update from sd card menu, or you can try flash clockwork 3 again

feedback on the rom:

- really stable indeed, and fast too! may i add that the powerbutton really works even if you dont do the remap trick, just hold it for 2secs or so, it will wake, just as frankish said.

will gladly wait on the next release, hopefully we get all hardware up and working(camera/fm) then its a perfect cm6 already :P

Edited by droweed

Guest piretia
if you read the first post, if your using an older clockwork you can disable assert something on the update from sd card menu, or you can try flash clockwork 3 again

feedback on the rom:

- really stable indeed, and fast too! may i add that the powerbutton really works even if you dont do the remap trick, just hold it for 2secs or so, it will wake, just as frankish said.

will gladly wait on the next release, hopefully we get all hardware up and working(camera/fm) then its a perfect cm6 already :huh:

I did that but still the error

how to install a clockwork 3 do not remember how I did :P

sorry bad inglish :D

Edited by piretia

Only two bugs remain: the GPS on-off reboot, and the FM radio.

First one, I guess Tom can do it (I think he fixed it on the pulse too).

Second one, already fixed, just use Kallt's kernel + andorko's rebuilt MIUI FM radio.

The GPS fix on the Pulse was to use libs from an official rom. That isn't working for me at the moment in CM6, so we might need to actually fix the problem this time.

For now it works, so it wont be a priority.

Is Kallt's radio fix available somewhere.

You forgot the camera not working. It is partially working in the next release which should be up a bit later.

Mp3 fix - browse the zip with archive manager (Linux) and delete libOmxMp3Dec.so fro system/lib/

home fix - browse (archive manager) and open the file with a text editor

Is that a problem in the ZTE roms? I took all of the Omx libs from one of the Chinese roms.

Guest feckineejit

I had to go back to jjrl9 as this kept locking up on me, the screen was becoming unresponsive quiet a lot, got to admit i liked this rom as well.

I had to go back to jjrl9 as this kept locking up on me, the screen was becoming unresponsive quiet a lot, got to admit i liked this rom as well.

I've had 2 screen lock-ups tonight but I easily solved them by sleeping the phone with the power button and waking it again. Unfortunately I forgot to save the log when it happened.

Guest dmxpowa
I've had 2 screen lock-ups tonight but I easily solved them by sleeping the phone with the power button and waking it again. Unfortunately I forgot to save the log when it happened.

could this be caused by the chink kernel?

Guest feckineejit

i'll probs go back to it if there is a way to sort it out, i don't want to have to keep putting it into sleep and waking it again :P

Guest whatcolour
The GPS fix on the Pulse was to use libs from an official rom. That isn't working for me at the moment in CM6, so we might need to actually fix the problem this time.

For now it works, so it wont be a priority.

Is Kallt's radio fix available somewhere.

You forgot the camera not working. It is partially working in the next release which should be up a bit later.

Is that a problem in the ZTE roms? I took all of the Omx libs from one of the Chinese roms.

Radio:

You either need this fix and use the stock zte fm app: http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1567478

or

Andorko's fm app without the fix

Mp3:

Think both JJ and de-crossed have these oxm libs working fine, I might be wrong though.

Guest SWOriginal

with 2.2 roms it is, i dont think 2.1 have this issue, flibblesan usually removes that file and libOmxAacDec.so (not sure if thats the correct name) by default but some other developers tend to leave it in but it requires manualy removing or certain .mp3 and some streaming tend to have no audio or dont play at all.

Edited by SWOriginal