[ROM] CyanogenMod 6.1 [Beta2 - 05 Feb 11] & 7 [Beta3 - 11 Feb 11]

Guest Tom G

Guest Matty-p
I tried this one in rls9 before but no luck.

copied the libs to system lib,changed permissions,installed flash apk to system app,changed permissions,rebooted,system accepted flash lite as system app,but still no flash?

i know it was really for the cm6/7 people to **try** btw there have been 30+ downloads if anyone has tried it please report back if it works.id' be suprised if it did but still.

i know it was really for the cm6/7 people to **try** btw there have been 30+ downloads if anyone has tried it please report back if it works.id' be suprised if it did but still.

Didn't know that.I am using cm7 now so will try it report if it works. I believe there is a website: playerversion.com

I think that's the one,and it will confirm if you are running flash/lite

Guest Matty-p
Didn't know that.I am using cm7 now so will try it report if it works. I believe there is a website: playerversion.com

I think that's the one,and it will confirm if you are running flash/lite

ok thanks also if you want to do it all fom your phone scan below

post-753227-1297604144_thumb.png

ok thanks also if you want to do it all fom your phone scan below

I downloaded SWF player from market,but not seeing nothing.Any ideas how we can test the flash lite plugin to be certain it works or not?

Guest Matty-p
I downloaded SWF player from market,but not seeing nothing.Any ideas how we can test the flash lite plugin to be certain it works or not?

did you visit player version?

did you visit player version?

yes but it said I have no player installed,but I suspect its only for abode flash player and may not cover flash lite.But I have installed the libs,fixed permissions,and the flash.apk is now a system app,so I will continue to investigate for a sign that it is or is not working

Guest metzench

Hi guys,

using flash player is not really thread related isn´t it?

Btw.

Compiled recent CM7 with HCDRJacobs device tree, runs real smooth, best experience right now. Will do some testing now, camera etc.pp. ( Apns and keyboard etc. are already fixed)

Regards,

Christian

Edited by metzench

Hi guys,

Btw.

Compiled recent CM7 with HCDRJacobs device tree, runs real smooth, best experience right now. Will do some testing now, camera etc.pp. ( Apns and keyboard etc. are already fixed) Expect a clean build soon. :-)

Regards,

Christian

we are talking flashlite working with cm7,how is this not thread related since this thread is about cm7

Guest whatcolour
Hi guys,

Btw.

Compiled recent CM7 with HCDRJacobs device tree, runs real smooth, best experience right now. Will do some testing now, camera etc.pp. ( Apns and keyboard etc. are already fixed) Expect a clean build soon. :-)

Regards,

Christian

fab! I too tried just now but met with this error:

target SharedLib: libandroid_runtime (out/target/product/blade/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libandroid_runtime_intermediates/LINKED/libandroid_runtime.so)

prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-eabi-4.4.3/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-eabi/4.4.3/../../../../arm-eabi/bin/ld: out/target/product/blade/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libandroid_runtime_intermediates/AndroidRuntime.o: in function android::gRegJNI:AndroidRuntime.cpp(.data.rel.ro+0x144): error: undefined reference to 'register_android_hardware_fm_fmradio(_JNIEnv*)'

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make: *** [out/target/product/blade/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libandroid_runtime_intermediates/LINKED/libandroid_runtime.so] Error 1

make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

'out/target/common/obj/APPS/Settings_intermediates//classes.dex' as 'classes.dex'...

care to give a pointer? or upload a rom?

cheers, m8

Edited by whatcolour

Guest metzench
we are talking flashlite working with cm7,how is this not thread related since this thread is about cm7

Well, somehow should be more CM7 base related i think, but do what you think. Mixing every weird stuff into the main thread makes it nearly unreadable.

Any chance of uploading your custom build while we wait? :P

Well, lets do some more testing before. Having another Image hanging around doesn´t make big sense for me. But i´ll do as soon i can say that it is really usable. Seems good right now.

Regards,

Christian

Hi guys,

Btw.

Regards,

Christian

i`m impatient right now.

True this is not a thread flash, but... flash on CyanogenMod 7 ZTE...

we all know one thing at a time, there is no need to be upset with what we say, only an exchange of ideas, i hope you understand and i apologize for the offtopic.

Guest ThrashMan
Hi guys,

Btw.

Compiled recent CM7 with HCDRJacobs device tree, runs real smooth, best experience right now. Will do some testing now, camera etc.pp. ( Apns and keyboard etc. are already fixed)

Regards,

Christian

Sweeeeeet! Can't wait for a download link! :P

Guest Doctor91

Can someone post quadrant score of CM7? On JJ RLS9 i get 535 points with hw ui ahb overclocked and cpu set to 691mhz. Is it possible to run games that doesnt work on JJ 2.2 on CM7 with 2.3? for example gangstar?

Guest fonix232

Sorry, I was wrong, must have switched to bad tab :S

Not the Blade device tree is included, but a patch-set for the sensors lib what makes them work on the blade :S

Guest ThrashMan
it means we are *hold thumb and finger 1 mm apart* to a official nighly

It's wonderful to see things moving along so well.....big hug too all those that know what they're doing.....and a pat on the back to those that don't! lol

Guest WillDroid
Can someone post quadrant score of CM7? On JJ RLS9 i get 535 points with hw ui ahb overclocked and cpu set to 691mhz. Is it possible to run games that doesnt work on JJ 2.2 on CM7 with 2.3? for example gangstar?

I just got 647 on Quadrant from a full benchmark :P I installed Gangstar and downloaded the data for it, but it just crashed to the homescreen after that and everytime it tried to run it again it did the same thing. :/

Will

Guest muluman
I just got 647 on Quadrant from a full benchmark :P I installed Gangstar and downloaded the data for it, but it just crashed to the homescreen after that and everytime it tried to run it again it did the same thing. :/

Will

I just got 742 on quadrant with CM7 2.5 :D