[ROM] CyanogenMod 6.1 [Beta2 - 05 Feb 11] & 7 [Beta3 - 11 Feb 11]

Guest Tom G

Guest eAlex79
battery life for me is 6% per 3 hours so that should be 2 days standby roughly. phone did nothing in that time just sat on side.

I read that maybe ADW Launcher's options to rotate the screen keep the phone from fully sleeping..

Guest cooldfuzion
ZTE Blade is now officially supported by CyanogenMod. So from now on, it shouldn't be necessary to fetch any patches, or clone any git repos, just a repo sync.

eXcelent :D thanks to all that made this possible :D

Edited by cooldfuzion

ZTE Blade is now officially supported by CyanogenMod. So from now on, it shouldn't be necessary to fetch any patches, or clone any git repos, just a repo sync.

Where can we confirm that?

Posting random apps as fixes doesn't help anybody. Where is your source for the file? If you built it yourself what did you change to fix the problem?

That file is from matty-p 2.3r2 build, old SDK build.

Guest fonix232
awesomee!! who's build was it in the end?

Both, Tom's device tree and (supposedly) Jacob's cyanogen_blade tree :D

Also some info:

- Soonest nightly: tomorrow around 00:00 in american central time

- Soonest RC: as soon as everything works (including wifi tether, cyanogen kernel, etc) and only a few bugs remains

- Soonest stable: as soon as all bugs eliminated (probably will be posted with the other stable versions and the new graphics)

From now on, my "Building CM7" Guide is not working any more. At least, take so. I will not update it, and I suggest that a mod (Matty, please? :D) lock it and possibly remove it.