Guest xdxdxdxdxdx

if acer chang

media.stagefright.enable-player=false

media.stagefright.enable-meta=false

media.stagefright.enable-scan=false

media.stagefright.enable-http=false

false to ture.it will increase from 900+ to 1600+

Guest The Duke of Hazard

Hey Guys!! Is there any wat to put the battery percentage in the status bar without downloading some market app? Please make it possible. Thanks to koud &co for your fabolous work...this rom is the best...and i grant that I tried ALL THE OTHER ROMS!!! So believe me and thanks again. :P

oppssssss.....

after a full wipe from malez recovery, don't work wifi and signal data, only emergency. :P

(the prossimity patch v2, don't work for me)

Edited by vekkio

Guest koudelka
Quadrant has always been the odd one out when it comes to benchmarks. Usually the three benchmarks I use (NenaMark1, Neocore, and Smartbench 2010) provide the similar results: usually if a ROM is faster than another when, these three all have better scores in the first ROM than in the other one, and the % increases are also roughly the same. Quadrant, on the other hand, almost always produced different results than the other three and has, for me, almost never properly portrayed real-world performance.

I still cannot mount the SD via USB, it doesn't matter if I turned the device on while the USB cable is plugged in or not.

Try disable all debug/developmentstuff in settings > applications > development

Guest aceranto
oppssssss.....

after a full wipe from malez recovery, don't work wifi and signal data, only emergency. :P

(the prossimity patch v2, don't work for me)

You don't have to make full wipe after the flash, you have to do it before flash, now you have to flash again the rom.

Guest aceranto
if acer chang

what do you mean? There is any way to make the changes you suggest?

Guest matthewye

after flashing latest kernel 1.2.12 and OC to 998, the Quadrant score is 1055; smartbench 2010 producitivity index=948 and games index=1080.

However Smartbench says my liquid (A1) is at 1.2Ghz.

You don't have to make full wipe after the flash, you have to do it before flash, now you have to flash again the rom.

thanks, but i have make a mistake

i have reflash anything now and full function work perfectly ( not for prossimity sensor )

good work boys

Guest TheShak

After several hours of use, battery and performance "feels" better... USB mount SD card is o.k. for me the only thing of annoyance i've found is:

1. proximity patch - Short range sensors - when screen goes blank during a call it fails to come back on so you have to mess around with power button etc. trying to turn call off

2. Mobile data turns off (randomly???) when in sleep mode (even when using sub space frequencies :P) so all that background sync'in emailing et'al does not happen

Overall experience is great!

Hey Guys!! Is there any wat to put the battery percentage in the status bar without downloading some market app? Please make it possible. Thanks to koud &co for your fabolous work...this rom is the best...and i grant that I tried ALL THE OTHER ROMS!!! So believe me and thanks again. :P

Unzip and push the attachment to /system/framework/framework-res.apk

Set the correct permission

push framework-res.apk /system/framework/framework-res.apk

adb shell

chmod 777 /system/framework/framework-res.apk

reboot

framework_res.zip

Unzip and push the attachment to /system/framework/framework-res.apk

Set the correct permission

push framework-res.apk /system/framework/framework-res.apk

adb shell

chmod 777 /system/framework/framework-res.apk

reboot

Nice!! :P Please, could you make it as a flashable .zip file? I'm away from home for next days :huh:( Thanks :D

Guest The Duke of Hazard
Nice!! :P Please, could you make it as a flashable .zip file? I'm away from home for next days :P( Thanks :huh:

Quote!thanks a lot btw :D

Guest matthewye
Try disable all debug/developmentstuff in settings > applications > development

Why didn't we have to disable them to mount SD to USB in all other roms but only with the new kernel? is there an advantage?

if acer chang

loooooool. you are trying to look stupid, aren't you?

acer patch (most changes are in framework) is a great cheat for quadrant. but quadrant is a real bullshit.

Edited by Varyag

Guest monoxide.tryst
loooooool. you are trying to look stupid, aren't you?

acer patch (most changes are in framework) is a great cheat for quadrant. but quadrant is a real bullshit.

I dont understand why everyone cares about their stupid quadrant scores....wooooooo.........