[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Guest TroutT20

Smartbench

2.2 Froyo t&l = 781 / 782

2.3.2 CM 1.2.6 w/ patches = 941 / 1082

The differences between 3D gaming is amazing. PSX 4 Droid runs without lag on 2.3.2. No lag on any psx rom so far. Flash games on Kongregate also work amazingly well.

With TasKiller I can keep about 300mb free on average. 250mb all the time.

Witnessed Issues

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Still some touch issues on the bottom / right side of the screen.

-Market restarts and crashes often. Occasionally it will go back menu screens to the beginning.

-Still no option to turn off haptic feedback that actually works. Luckily the other post has that small patch.

-Unable to run most programs off the SD. ( ; ; <--- tears)

-When in the middle of the call, getting the phone to wake up seems to be difficult. It would be nice if a simple touch could do it instead of the power button.

-Battery power seems average. I can get through the day, but its the same as 2.2.

-The "Network" Icons for the phone and WiFi network occasionally turn from green to white. Restarting the phone or turning WiFi on and off fixes this, but it occurs quite often.

-No touch sensitivity options. (Or at-least that I can find.)

-Gingerbread on my Nexus S has a Battery % in white on the battery. This seems to be missing.

Guest vikings123
1.2.12 roggin has ported new kernel for us based on codeaurora 2.6.29 chocolate tree. I have compiled it compcache etc that our other kernel have. 3d performance and battery life should be a bit better with this one (please provide feedback). Download: http://koudelka.dyndns.org/liquidfiles/CM7...boot_1.2.12.zip

Thanks, kuodelka!

Camcorder working now?

Guest koudelka
Smartbench

2.2 Froyo t&l = 781 / 782

2.3.2 CM 1.2.6 w/ patches = 941 / 1082

The differences between 3D gaming is amazing. PSX 4 Droid runs without lag on 2.3.2. No lag on any psx rom so far. Flash games on Kongregate also work amazingly well.

With TasKiller I can keep about 300mb free on average. 250mb all the time.

Witnessed Issues

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Still some touch issues on the bottom / right side of the screen.

-Market restarts and crashes often. Occasionally it will go back menu screens to the beginning.

-Still no option to turn off haptic feedback that actually works. Luckily the other post has that small patch.

-Unable to run most programs off the SD. ( ; ; <--- tears)

-When in the middle of the call, getting the phone to wake up seems to be difficult. It would be nice if a simple touch could do it instead of the power button.

-Battery power seems average. I can get through the day, but its the same as 2.2.

-The "Network" Icons for the phone and WiFi network occasionally turn from green to white. Restarting the phone or turning WiFi on and off fixes this, but it occurs quite often.

-No touch sensitivity options. (Or at-least that I can find.)

-Gingerbread on my Nexus S has a Battery % in white on the battery. This seems to be missing.

Thank you for the feedback :P You can try changing sensitivity and haptic feedback with "liquid settings" application

Guest monoxide.tryst

" Notification bar icons (Wi-Fi, network coverage bars, etc.): Turn green when you have an uninhibited connection to Google, white when you don’t. Hint: if you’re in a hotel or airport using Wi-Fi, the bars won’t turn green until you launch the browser and get past the captive portal."

I have found this in various site around the internets regarding changes from 2.2 to 2.3 But you should have noticed the same on your nexus s

Guest TroutT20

Oddly enough no. Then again I use the Nexus S for testing between 2 other people and it was more of a passing glance that I noticed it. Cool feature though. Thanks for the clarification.

Guest RoC1912

As far as I can tell, this ROM is great. In my opinion, fixing application cannot run on SD is the most import thing. Hope the team player can solve this issue soon. :P

Guest xdxdxdxdxdx
I dont understand why everyone cares about their stupid quadrant scores....wooooooo.........

loooooool. you are trying to look stupid, aren't you?

acer patch (most changes are in framework) is a great cheat for quadrant. but quadrant is a real bullshit.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Guest fear_factory84

Flashed chocolate kernel..

Seems better performance, but no fixes for known problems:

- camcorder

- bluetooth headset (sco)

- bluetooth a2dp doesn't reconnect after some idle time

Guest The Duke of Hazard
I don't know how :P

May be somebody can help

Or maybe someone knows or could create a theme with this feature added!! otherwise using the device you never know the percentage of the battery and it can run out of power without you notice it! in fact I use gauge battery widget to solve the problem...but...it sucks RAM like a leech!

Guest fear_factory84
angry birds crashes :P

try to move it to internal storage, angry birds installs itself on sd (froyo app2sd) by default, and there are known problems with apps installed with froyo app2sd

Or maybe someone knows or could create a theme with this feature added!! otherwise using the device you never know the percentage of the battery and it can run out of power without you notice it! in fact I use gauge battery widget to solve the problem...but...it sucks RAM like a leech!

modified framework-res.jar posted on this thread works for percentage..

Guest The Duke of Hazard
Cy-Mod Settings-Lockscreen properties-Show Battery percantage on the lockscreen-always or something like that

I know that but I mean the battery percentage in the battery of the status bar, so you can see the percentage of the battery while working on the device! :P

hi guys,

i've updated to this rom from t&l where wifi was working ok.

1. booted into malez recovery

2. wiped all including cache and battery stats

3. partitioned my sdcard with 32mb swap, 512mb ext2 and remaining fat32

4. flashed (in order) CM7_Liquid_1.2.6.zip, CM7_Liquid_1.2.6_proximity_v2.zip and CM7-liquid_chocolateboot_1.2.12.zip

5. rebooted and executed a2sd reinstall from shell to activate apps2sd

6. pushed DSPManager.apk to /system/app

7. restored all my user apps with titanium backup (no system backups restored since it could be problematic)

now when trying to activate wifi it stays on for few seconds and then automatically turns off.

logcat output says:

D/SettingsAppWidgetProvider( 6142): Call buildUpdate for widget:8
D/SettingsAppWidgetProvider( 6142): buildUpdate done for widget:8
D/SettingsAppWidgetProvider( 6142): Call buildUpdate for widget:10
D/SettingsAppWidgetProvider( 6142): buildUpdate done for widget:10
I/ActivityManager( 151): Start proc com.schwimmer.android.togglewifi for broadcast com.schwimmer.android.togglewifi/.WifiStatusReceiver: pid=6446 uid=10109 gids={1015}
I/com.schwimmer.android.togglewifi.WifiStatusReceiver( 6446): Intent Received
I/com.schwimmer.android.togglewifi.WifiStatusReceiver( 6446): state == idle | scanning | failed
D/Tethering( 151): eth0 is not a tetherable iface, ignoring
D/WifiService( 151): ACTION_BATTERY_CHANGED pluggedType: 2
E/WifiHW ( 151): Unable to open connection to supplicant on "eth0": Permission denied
D/WifiService( 151): acquireWifiLockLocked: WifiLock{NetworkLocationProvider type=2 binder=android.os.BinderProxy@408e60d8}
D/WifiStateTracker( 151): Reset connections and stopping DHCP
I/wpa_supplicant( 6460): CTRL-EVENT-STATE-CHANGE id=-1 state=2 BSSID=00:00:00:00:00:00
I/wpa_supplicant( 6460): Trying to associate with 00:24:01:f7:67:e2 (SSID='TISCALI' freq=2462 MHz)
I/wpa_supplicant( 6460): CTRL-EVENT-STATE-CHANGE id=-1 state=3 BSSID=00:24:01:f7:67:e2
D/WifiStateTracker( 151): Disabling interface
I/wpa_supplicant( 6460): CTRL-EVENT-STATE-CHANGE id=0 state=4 BSSID=00:24:01:f7:67:e2
I/wpa_supplicant( 6460): Associated with 00:24:01:f7:67:e2
I/com.schwimmer.android.togglewifi.WifiStatusReceiver( 6446): state == idle | scanning | failed
I/TelephonyRegistry( 151): notifyServiceState: 0 home vodafone Omnitel N.V. vodafone IT 22210 UMTS CSS not supported -1 -1RoamInd: -1DefRoamInd: -1EmergOnly: false
I/TelephonyRegistry( 151): notifyDataConnection: state=2 isDataConnectivityPossible=true reason=null interfaceName=rmnet0 networkType=3
I/wpa_supplicant( 6460): CTRL-EVENT-STATE-CHANGE id=0 state=5 BSSID=00:00:00:00:00:00
I/wpa_supplicant( 6460): CTRL-EVENT-STATE-CHANGE id=0 state=5 BSSID=00:00:00:00:00:00
I/wpa_supplicant( 6460): CTRL-EVENT-STATE-CHANGE id=0 state=6 BSSID=00:00:00:00:00:00
I/wpa_supplicant( 6460): WPA: Key negotiation completed with 00:24:01:f7:67:e2 [PTK=CCMP GTK=CCMP]
I/wpa_supplicant( 6460): CTRL-EVENT-STATE-CHANGE id=0 state=7 BSSID=00:00:00:00:00:00
I/wpa_supplicant( 6460): CTRL-EVENT-CONNECTED - Connection to 00:24:01:f7:67:e2 completed (auth) [id=0 id_str=]
E/WifiHW ( 151): Unable to open connection to supplicant on "eth0": Permission denied
D/WifiService( 151): releaseWifiLockLocked: WifiLock{NetworkLocationProvider type=2 binder=android.os.BinderProxy@408e60d8}
V/WifiStateTracker( 151): Supplicant died unexpectedly
I/wpa_supplicant( 6460): CTRL-EVENT-TERMINATING - signal 15 received
I/wpa_supplicant( 6460): CTRL-EVENT-TERMINATING - signal 0 received
I/wpa_supplicant( 6460): CTRL-EVENT-STATE-CHANGE id=0 state=0 BSSID=00:00:00:00:00:00
I/com.schwimmer.android.togglewifi.WifiStatusReceiver( 6446): removing disconnected wifi notification
E/Tethering( 151): attempting to remove unknown iface (eth0), ignoring
I/com.schwimmer.android.togglewifi.WifiStatusReceiver( 6446): removing disconnected wifi notification
D/dalvikvm( 151): GC_CONCURRENT freed 1697K, 47% free 6355K/11847K, external 12488K/12767K, paused 5ms+10ms[/codebox]

do anyone have a clue on what is wrong and how to fix it?

thanks in advance.