[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Guest clemsaklumpen

I flashed this rom yesterday and Im really impressed!

I thought that gingerbread would be an "minor update" since nothing major where included like it was in froyo... but i was wrong

all those updates of the UI, speed improvements and so on make my Liquid to a new phone

great work devs

Guest The Duke of Hazard
Hey I've created a patch http://www.multiupload.com/ZOK5NSRJLO

Hey mik, you are GREAT!!! I'll try this now :D

Now I'm only tryin' to understand why my battery started to run out in a 20% each 30minutes...there is something killing my battery but i don't know what!! I'll try with an autokiller to kill every app...It's of course an app problem because I have not bluetooth or wi fi activated, only data connection. And yesterday the battery consumption was perfect! no new apps installed from yesterday, I really don't know... :D

Guest Jazzyfizzle

Have to say congratulations on this wonderful rom, I would be so proud to say I had a hand in it, its so much faster than any other rom I've used on my liquid :-)

One thing though, since switching to Gingerbread multitouch hasn't worked on the Gameboid app :-(

Is this a compatibility issue with the app and Gingerbread or is there something I can do to solve this?

I noticed when trying to turn a corner in Mario Mart :-/ lol

Thanks in advance guys

Update: It works in portrait mode, but in landscape multitouch goes crazy, tested with Multitouch Tester

Edited by Jazzyfizzle

Guest koudelka
what is interactivate governor?

In short,

"

This governor is designed for latency sensitive workloads, UI interaction for

example.

Advantages:

+ significantly more responsive to ramp cpu up when required (UI interaction)

+ more consistent ramping, existing governors do their cpu load sampling in a

workqueue context, the 'interactive' governor does this in a timer context, which

gives more consistent cpu load sampling.

+ higher priority for cpu frequency increase, rt_workqueue is used for scaling

up, giving the remaining tasks the cpu performance benefit, unlike existing

governors which schedule rampup work to occur after your performance starved

tasks have completed."

more info found here: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/cm-kernel/co...ed69cfc60f39120

Guest koudelka
thx for the great work! a lil question, need to apply both patch or just the latest one 1.2.13 ?

latest boot patch is enough, adding more will just replace each other

Guest TheShak

Thanks for the new chocolate boot, i'm having so much fun with the current one... hope you get the 3g & proximity sensor upto par will be tops!

Thanks again to ALL the team :D

Koud: flashed interactive update 1.2.13, now flightmode keeps turning on and off...

My mistake or is the update failing?

And koud, you think you can help me with a crappy program in c++? :D

Edited by Splux

Koud: flashed interactive update 1.2.13, now flightmode keeps turning on and off...

My mistake or is the update failing?

everything seems ok here (even coming out of flight mode took a while), after how much time does it start to turn on&off?

everything seems ok here (even coming out of flight mode took a while), after how much time does it start to turn on&off?

I kinda stopped trying, I don't have a charger here so I don't want it to keep turning on and off flightmode... Kinda drains the battery :D

Guest Ximo F. Verde

Hi everybody, congratulations to all the devs as well as the end-users who provide with all this feedback and make us wanna flash new ROMs every week :D For a long time i prefered to stay away from AOSPs due to hardware incopatibillities etc but this titan coalition (roggin, koudelka, thepasto, phh) made me think again. Its been sometime since i asked a question like this (after numerous ROM changes), but i find page 1 posts a bit confusing. So.. in order to flash this ROM with all the updates i need to..

1st flash latest official FroYo (OS_Acer_4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_Pass_A1)

2nd Malez recovery, wipe everything

3rd flash v1.2.6 @ page 1

4th flash Proximity patch v2 for v1.2.6 @ page 1

5th flash 1.2.12 roggin kernel @ page 1

6th flash 1.2.13 update @ page 1 (or i can pass on 1.2.12 and go straight to this?)

Can i get a confirmation on this, or a quick flash guide? Thanx for the help and most important your patience

Ximo

EDIT: Dont bother guys.. Just dropped my phone and damaged the lcd.. 'nouf said, 'nouf flashed...

EDIT2: Maybe not as bad as i thought, btm-right corner has more than a few dead pixels though.. let see..

Edited by Ximo F. Verde

Guest Ximo F. Verde
It's ok, you can pass the 5th step and go straight to 6th :D

Thanx for the quick tip dude, one more thing. The 1.2.13 is an update to 1.2.12 which is an update of the thepasto's kernel (the one that includes compcache, ipv6 and noxwell's multitouch patch and roggins calibration)? Do i have to install thepasto's b4 1.2.13? Or 1.2.13 contains all of the forementioned goodies? Thanx again

Guest HustlinDaily
Unzip and push the attachment to /system/framework/framework-res.apk

Set the correct permission

push framework-res.apk /system/framework/framework-res.apk

adb shell

chmod 777 /system/framework/framework-res.apk

reboot

THANK YOU! Now this ROM is pretty much perfect for me.

hi guys,

i've updated to this rom from t&l where wifi was working ok.

1. booted into malez recovery

2. wiped all including cache and battery stats

3. partitioned my sdcard with 32mb swap, 512mb ext2 and remaining fat32

4. flashed (in order) CM7_Liquid_1.2.6.zip, CM7_Liquid_1.2.6_proximity_v2.zip and CM7-liquid_chocolateboot_1.2.12.zip

5. rebooted and executed a2sd reinstall from shell to activate apps2sd

6. pushed DSPManager.apk to /system/app

7. restored all my user apps with titanium backup (no system backups restored since it could be problematic)

i solved by reinstalling the bin.. ^^'

I noticed something weird with this rom, after installing apps via the market, they don't show up in my downloaded apps in market after a day or so, i've been running this rom since last week sometime, and I've got about 30-40 apps installed thru the market, and zero show up. So they never poll for updates, etc etc. Its just kind of weird thats all.

Guest HustlinDaily
I noticed something weird with this rom, after installing apps via the market, they don't show up in my downloaded apps in market after a day or so, i've been running this rom since last week sometime, and I've got about 30-40 apps installed thru the market, and zero show up. So they never poll for updates, etc etc. Its just kind of weird thats all.

I too have this problem. I re-installed all of my apps through Titanium and none of them are linked to market.

Then I tried forcing them to market through Titanium and that didn't work.

If it doesn't show up tomorrow, I will just create a list of all them which I can remember and then manually re-download them from market. That should work.