[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Guest Xtrem krnage

Installed latest build days ago, I'm happy with it I get good battery drain and overall performance is great even at 384 mhz, was very surprised :(

For prox sensor, Proximity screen off app work great maybe you could integrate it by default in your rom :)

For those having problem with app2sd gui, latest version force close but 0.7 work great :)

Ready to test your new build, I know that CM 7.0.2 is out maybe you've merged it into your build ?

Guest KeruDoitsu
I think this is the answer :)

I don't think so, with last build (old sensors and old graphics) in my initial tests the after-full-charge-fast-battery-drain problem didn't appear again =o

I'll make some more tests :)

Guest sundawg
hopefully you will have same battery life with this new build :) and it might even be a bit faster since I now include kernel built from thepastos source, and he has added some nice patches to lowmem killer and ondemand governor :) uploading now, will be up in about 15min

Great!!..i be the first to give it a shot :(

Guest devoluti0n
Great!!..i be the first to give it a shot :)

Don't worry, you won't be the only one waiting for it :).

But I guess i've missed a train, is this version based on the CM7 RC1 or on the final version ?

Guest koudelka
Installed latest build days ago, I'm happy with it I get good battery drain and overall performance is great even at 384 mhz, was very surprised :)

For prox sensor, Proximity screen off app work great maybe you could integrate it by default in your rom :huh:

For those having problem with app2sd gui, latest version force close but 0.7 work great :)

Ready to test your new build, I know that CM 7.0.2 is out maybe you've merged it into your build ?

yes latest build is 7.0.2 :) you can download it here http://www.multiupload.com/Z3SNCTYSX2

this one uses old sensor, but new graphics firmware (together with patched gralloc from thepasto). Hope it works well for people :(

Guest sundawg

But I guess i've missed a train, is this version based on the CM7 RC1 or on the final version ?

The last one on post# 1160 is old graphic & old sensor ,so i would believe its cm7 RC2

Guest sundawg
yes latest build is 7.0.2 :) you can download it here http://www.multiupload.com/Z3SNCTYSX2

this one uses old sensor, but new graphics firmware (together with patched gralloc from thepasto). Hope it works well for people :)

a'ite Koud Flashed it..the ROM is blazing fast plus sensors working fine,but will let u know at the end of day results of battery drain..but trust me..looks like a kick ass.. :( ..better then previous....Again a great Job done Koud ..appreciate ur effort..thanks

Edited by sundawg

Guest jayziac

Thanks Koud for the recent updates, makes me want to try this ROM again. One question, is JIT compiler enabled? (I heard it was disabled for all the 2.3 ROMs)...

Guest gnufabio
Thanks Koud for the recent updates, makes me want to try this ROM again. One question, is JIT compiler enabled? (I heard it was disabled for all the 2.3 ROMs)...

Yep

all the last build release does a wipe of the application and data ?

Yep

Guest koudelka

The last one on post# 1160 is old graphic & old sensor ,so i would believe its cm7 RC2

actually all the latest ones i have just been posting here the past week has been 7.0 final+ just i tried different versions of graphicsfirmware and sensors

I can't seem to change the wallpaper on this rom either.

hum? works well for me (always been working for me)

a'ite Koud Flashed it..the ROM is blazing fast plus sensors working fine,but will let u know at the end of day results of battery drain..but trust me..looks like a kick ass.. :( ..better then previous

Thanks :) looking forward to hearing your results, hope batterylife will be okay~

Guest koudelka
all the last build release does a wipe of the application and data ?

Yep

actually it is not formating /data and /cache but as always i think people should backup themselves and do a wipe for best experience :) can not leave any guarantees :)

Guest dontakeshit
actually all the latest ones i have just been posting here the past week has been 7.0 final+ just i tried different versions of graphicsfirmware and sensors

hum? works well for me (always been working for me)

Thanks :) looking forward to hearing your results, hope batterylife will be okay~

Yeah I'm not really sure why I can't change the background, but the current wallpaper is fine. Doesn't matter to me, the battery is great on this ROM.

Guest koudelka
Ok, after a short period of testing I found out that DHCP is not working. Is there a fix available?

hmm works for me, if you post link to logcat from when you try and connect I can take a look at it :)

Guest Robin Woodo

@ Koud: I've send you my log in a PN

Is the problem with the sd card fixed ?

Can we copy file from the computer to the sd card without problem ?

thx

I was able to copy files to the SD Card.

Guest dread2k9

does somebody have problems stopping videos with vplayer?... i think in every 2.3 rom i got this problem. Vplayer FCs everytim stopping a video going back to vplayer menu.

Guest zorginho
does somebody have problems stopping videos with vplayer?... i think in every 2.3 rom i got this problem. Vplayer FCs everytim stopping a video going back to vplayer menu.

try rockplayer

Guest dread2k9
try rockplayer

on rockplayer i have the problem that vidoes i once stopped wont continue at stopped time ^^. But i guess thats a thing i have to deal with :)