[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Guest KeruDoitsu

Wow cm7.0.2 for liquid out *-*

Devs you're great xD

Anyway I have tested the program Sanity with old sensors and it works great!

Download it from market, it makes things faster than with original acer roms xD

And here I'm posting a new boot.img with disabled proximity sensor if you don't like the feature.

Credits to Dr. Robert Chase who told me how to change things in ramdisk for disabling the prox sensor xD

Just flash this zip via recovery, no sign check :)

P.S. ATTENTION: This "patch" disables even the light sensor, as I think it's the same built-in sensor xD

no_prox_sensor.zip

Edited by KeruDoitsu

Guest TroutT20

CM7 - 7.0.2 Old Sensor Notes

-prox sensors working fine.

-auto-brightness working

-slight lag when turning on screen to lock screen. Takes a good 3-5 seconds to allow me to touch radial.

-battery life average

-3D performance is much better

-UI / Menu response is very quick

-Still no Battery % icon (Or is this some option I seem to miss.)

-Not that it really matters but:

Quadrant Pro - CPU - 3653 // Mem - 1206 // I/O - 855 // 2D 484 // 3D 622 Device Total 1324 (Just above Droid X)

Smartbench 2011 - CPU - 1102 // GPU - 1023

On a side note. Anyone know how to turn off the lock-screen so I just simply go right to my last screen when I wake the phone? I couldn't seem to locate any option to just turn it off. If anyone know and could provide a click path, that would be great.

Guest sundawg
CM7 - 7.0.2 Old Sensor Notes

-prox sensors working fine.

-auto-brightness working

-slight lag when turning on screen to lock screen. Takes a good 3-5 seconds to allow me to touch radial.

-battery life average

-3D performance is much better

-UI / Menu response is very quick

-Still no Battery % icon (Or is this some option I seem to miss.)

-Not that it really matters but:

Quadrant Pro - CPU - 3653 // Mem - 1206 // I/O - 855 // 2D 484 // 3D 622 Device Total 1324 (Just above Droid X)

Smartbench 2011 - CPU - 1102 // GPU - 1023

On a side note. Anyone know how to turn off the lock-screen so I just simply go right to my last screen when I wake the phone? I couldn't seem to locate any option to just turn it off. If anyone know and could provide a click path, that would be great.

use prox screen off or widgetsoid from market...in prox screen off u will have an icon to click screen off while in widgetsoid u can customize it as a 4X1 power widget and add lock screen as an option when clicked will lock the screen and when u hit power again gets back to the same screen u were at prior to locking...if that's what your question was

Guest TroutT20
use prox screen off or widgetsoid from market...in prox screen off u will have an icon to click screen off while in widgetsoid u can customize it as a 4X1 power widget and add lock screen as an option when clicked will lock the screen and when u hit power again gets back to the same screen u were at prior to locking...if that's what your question was

Widgetoid worked great thanks. Still think it should be an option in CM though.

Guest devoluti0n

I don't have any problem with the lockscreen. Are you sure it has been flashed correctly ?

Otherwise, in cm settings, latest options (tablet tweaks), disable lockscreen.

About oc, what governor do I need to set on boot ? ondemand or smartass ?

Edited by devoluti0n

Guest TroutT20
I don't have any problem with the lockscreen. Are you sure it has been flashed correctly ?

Otherwise, in cm settings, latest options (tablet tweaks), disable lockscreen.

Didn't even think to check in Tablet Tweaks, thanks. That fixed it as well.

Guest devoluti0n
Didn't even think to check in Tablet Tweaks, thanks. That fixed it as well.

Glad it helped.

This rom is just amazing and is the best one I've ever tried. And trust me, I've tried a lot of them.

The battery seems to be draining a litle bit fast, and the battery indicator with number is a litle bit bugged.

I had to activate/desactivate it twice, to have a bar on its right showing a graphic indicator with the text value on its left, and I can see a blinking icon apearing and disapearing very quickly.

I can't install my launcher pro+ apk. I supposed it's due to the fact launcherpro is a system apk. How can I update it ?

Edited by devoluti0n

Guest jayziac

Just tried this ROM, wiped data, dalvik, cache separately in malez 0.6.1, flashed this zip & rebooted. It booted fine but my carrier signal bars were always white, then tried to connect using wifi and download apps from market, it FCs whenever I click on an app, from a search result or otherwise. It got to the market startup screen fine though. So i rebooted the phone and then things got weirder, couldn't connect to my carrier (Tmobile USA) at all. kept saying "cannot search for available networks" in wireless settings. I turned it off, took out battery & waited a minute to see if that reset everything in memory. but didn't help, still can't connect to my carrier (2G only).

Only thing I did was replace the Camera.apk in the cm7.zip with the t&l metal camera.apk before flashing the whole ROM, afterwards the camera launched & worked, just couldn't see the picture I took in CM7's gallery for some reason (it loaded fine in my froyo gallery now).

One more thing I noticed in the brief time I ran it, it only had 3 ringtones I could select. Didn't load my /sdcard/media folder that contains my custom ringtones like other ROMs.

Good thing I did a Nandroid backup, back to t&l.14 froyo, where everything works flawlessly (even if slightly slower than CM7). Will try again in a future build.

Edited by jayziac

Guest kenelm

Cannot mount EXT partition in recent builds, (from old sensors)

I have a SWAP partition, a EXT partition and a FAT32 partition in my microSD

a2sd check

[ ] GREP: Using ROM Busybox.

[!] REBOOT: Using Darktremor Busybox.

[ ] FDISK: Using ROM Busybox.

[ ] CAT: Using ROM Busybox.

[ ] MKDIR: Using ROM Busybox.

[ ] RMDIR: Using ROM Busybox.

[ ] CHMOD: Using ROM Busybox.

[ ] MOUNT: Using ROM Busybox.

[ ] UMOUNT: Using ROM Busybox.

[ ] CP: Using ROM Busybox.

[ ] RM: Using ROM Busybox.

[ ] MV: Using ROM Busybox.

[ ] LN: Using ROM Busybox.

[ ] MORE: Using ROM Busybox.

[ ] MKNOD: Using ROM Busybox.

[ ] AWK: Using ROM Busybox.

[ ] SLEEP: Using ROM Busybox.

[ ] SYNC: Using ROM Busybox.

[ ] TEE: Using ROM Busybox.

__ _____

| \ |

| | |

|__/ | Darktremor Apps2SD 2.7.5.3 Beta 4a (2011-01-30)

[-] Checkpoint 1: Check for SD Card Fix and Implement.

[-] Checkpoint 2: Run Dalvik Heap Program (if exists).

[-] Checkpoint 3: Run Set Low Memory Killer Program (if exists).

[-] Checkpoint 4: Determine Mount Point.

[-] Checkpoint 5: Set Parameter Variables.

[ ] GetProp Command = /system/bin/toolbox getprop

[ ] SetProp Command = /system/bin/toolbox setprop

[ ] Mount Point = /sd-ext

[-] Checkpoint 6: Insert CyanogenMod patch.

[ ] Creating /cache/dc

[ ] Symlinking /cache/dalvik-cache to /data/dalvik-cache

[-] Checkpoint 7: Complete Dalvik Cache Move (if applicable).

[-] Checkpoint 8: Resetting Dalvik Cache Partition

[-] Checkpoint 9: Switching Davlik Cache to Cache Partition (if applicable)

[-] Checkpoint 10: Checking for existence of command parameter

[-] Checkpoint 11: Check for a2sd help command

[-] Checkpoint 12: Check for a2sd check command

[ ] Starting Apps2SD Check Program.

Darktremor 2.7.5.3 Beta 4a Apps2SD Status Report

================================================================================

===

Legend: [?=Setting is correct

[?奭=Setting is correct, but not optimal.

[?î –=Setting is incorrect and needs to be fixed or option is not availab

le.

================================================================================

===

Block Device - [?î – Not Found

- [?î – SD card cannot mount

Edited by kenelm

Guest kaerry
Cannot mount EXT partition in recent builds, (from old sensors)

I have a SWAP partition, a EXT partition and a FAT32 partition in my microSD

same problem...

Guest fear_factory84
same problem...

as old vold is used there is the need to reintroduce the old thepasto fix for sd ext mounting (the one that swaps devices)...

Guest zorginho

hey koud phoenix has fixed the usb tether in his miui 1.4.22, that fix is included in cm7 final? if not can u add it?

tnx ur rom is great!!

Guest kaerry

for ext partition i downloaded and flashed darktremor script

- and bluetooth & vold patch in the first page

Edited by kaerry

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
hey koud phoenix has fixed the usb tether in his miui 1.4.22, that fix is included in cm7 final? if not can u add it?

tnx ur rom is great!!

it already fixed since first koud's build with old sensorlibs. that one.

Edited by Dr. Robert Chase

Guest dread2k9

Having a problem: Pressing softkeys sometimes reacts as i pressed the softkey for a long time -> keyboards open up on menu button or recent apps show off on home button. This happens pretty often... somebody has same issue?

Guest Robin Woodo
Having a problem: Pressing softkeys sometimes reacts as i pressed the softkey for a long time -> keyboards open up on menu button or recent apps show off on home button. This happens pretty often... somebody has same issue?

Yes, same issue here. But for me it happens really rare.

Guest ranieri55

led missed call does not work. if i try to flash the patch for led made by phoenix works perfectly but then again in English and if I flash the language pack ita no longer works for the battery icon in the upper right corner of the screen

Guest kaerry
Koudelka, compass sensor still not working :)

For me compass working, but i have to calibrate always with a "8" when i open compass app or gmap