[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Guest fischschneehase

how ever data connection fails to reconnect after a call:( i have to reconnect manually ... tick data twice ...is it possible to fix this?

For me proximity Sensor doesn't work in the latest release (old sensors), the screen never turns off.

I saw some people got working proximity sensor, did you enable any settings? Use any apps?

Guest dread2k9
For me proximity Sensor doesn't work in the latest release (old sensors), the screen never turns off.

I saw some people got working proximity sensor, did you enable any settings? Use any apps?

Use app proximity screen off

Guest zorginho
led missed call does not work. if i try to flash the patch for led made by phoenix works perfectly but then again in English and if I flash the language pack ita no longer works for the battery icon in the upper right corner of the screen

Wrong thread

Guest fischschneehase

after turning the screen on for me the lockscreen seems to be unresponsive for a second:( any solution for this problem?

Guest devoluti0n

For me, it's the opposite.

It doesn't seem to turn back on, while I'm on call.

Guest sundawg
Glad it helped.

This rom is just amazing and is the best one I've ever tried. And trust me, I've tried a lot of them.

The battery seems to be draining a litle bit fast, and the battery indicator with number is a litle bit bugged.

I had to activate/desactivate it twice, to have a bar on its right showing a graphic indicator with the text value on its left, and I can see a blinking icon apearing and disapearing very quickly.

I can't install my launcher pro+ apk. I supposed it's due to the fact launcherpro is a system apk. How can I update it ?

Install home switcher and go launcher ex or any other launcher of ur choice..select the other laucher ,not the default launcher pro integrated in rom..with home switcher..now hit market and install latest launcher pro and using home switcher again roll back to launcher pro :)

Guest sundawg

a'ite my result of the latest 7.0.2 build ..prox works fine,most of the things works fine even the light sensors UI is very fast no issues .snappy..but ..i would still prefer the rom posted in#1160 ..with old graphics...battery life was amazing in that..the new 7.0.2 isnt bad on battey drain.but not as good as the previous one..so pretty much the new build s great,but for me previous build was even much better..don't know how it goes for others

Battery of previous build post #1160 - 1%- hour

New Build 7.0.2 - 1.5- 2% - hour with sync off and prox off...at times get sudden sd unmounted error ..need to reboot..other then that all good..thanks again koud ..great job :)

Guest kaerry
a'ite my result of the latest 7.0.2 build ..prox works fine,most of the things works fine even the light sensors UI is very fast no issues .snappy..but ..i would still prefer the rom posted in#1160 ..with old graphics...battery life was amazing in that..the new 7.0.2 isnt bad on battey drain.but not as good as the previous one..so pretty much the new build s great,but for me previous build was even much better..don't know how it goes for others

Battery of previous build post #1160 - 1%- hour

New Build 7.0.2 - 1.5- 2% - hour with sync off and prox off...at times get sudden sd unmounted error ..need to reboot..other then that all good..thanks again koud ..great job :)

which bin did you use?

Guest mookie123

Using the 'old sensor, old graphics' from #160 and am finding that after hanging up a call my phone turns off and I have to pull the battery out to start it up again.

Anyone else having a similar issue?

Awesome rom otherwise!

Guest sundawg
Using the 'old sensor, old graphics' from #160 and am finding that after hanging up a call my phone turns off and I have to pull the battery out to start it up again.

Awesome rom otherwise!

works fine for me.. :)

Guest sundawg

Awesome rom otherwise!

use prox screen off apk from market ,if ur phone is rooted.and see if that helps :)

Guest mookie123

Tried both, not sure which one works, but I'm not having the problem anymore!

Thanks!

Also, my camera isn't working - is this across the board, or just my newb flashing skills?

Guest sundawg
Tried both, not sure which one works, but I'm not having the problem anymore!

Thanks!

Also, my camera isn't working - is this across the board, or just my newb flashing skills?

restart ur phone cam will work fine :)

Guest sundawg
anyone use ext2 or ext3 partition with this rom?

i do use ext 2 -1024mb ..installed app2sd gui..works fine for me..almost all my apps are on sd and works perfect :)

Guest kaerry
i do use ext 2 -1024mb ..installed app2sd gui..works fine for me..almost all my apps are on sd and works perfect :)

do you use newest 7.0.2?

Guest sundawg
do you use newest 7.0.2?

yep used both 7.01 with old graphic & the new 7.0.2 works fine..just make sure u dont use swap should be 0 ..and yes before flashing new rom do a wipe of ext 2 sd .. :)

Guest kaerry
yep used both 7.01 with old graphic & the new 7.0.2 works fine..just make sure u dont use swap should be 0 ..and yes before flashing new rom do a wipe of ext 2 sd .. :)

Ok tnx, now testing