[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Guest sundawg
Tried that, still nothing. Any other ideas?

Thanks

install any of the camera apps from market ..try illusion and see if u can see the video or pics..if not..u will have to just reflash the rom with manual wipe.. :)

Guest mookie123
install any of the camera apps from market ..try illusion and see if u can see the video or pics..if not..u will have to just reflash the rom with manual wipe.. :)

Tried the app but didn't work. Also tried wiping and reflashing, but still didn't work. :)

Any idea why?

Guest francesco9482

@devs:

With cm7 voice search and audio recorder have a problem. The input volume level is too low and so you can use it only if you talk very close to the microphone.it is ok during call. So is it possible to increase the input volume level for multimedia application? Thanks

Guest fear_factory84

To enable app2sd on cm7 1.4.25 you need only to add /system/etc/init.d/10app2sd from cm7 1.4.18.

rszcontrol bin is also missing on 1.4.25, so you should add it if you want to use compcache.

Flashed today 1.4.25 with these fixes, I'll tell you how it works.

koud, why rild and libril is different in this release compared to 1.4.18?

Guest zorginho
To enable app2sd on cm7 1.4.25 you need only to add /system/etc/init.d/10app2sd from cm7 1.4.18.

rszcontrol bin is also missing on 1.4.25, so you should add it if you want to use compcache.

Flashed today 1.4.25 with these fixes, I'll tell you how it works.

koud, why rild and libril is different in this release compared to 1.4.18?

If these fixes works well can u do a flashable zip with it?

Guest kenelm
Having a problem: Pressing softkeys sometimes reacts as i pressed the softkey for a long time -> keyboards open up on menu button or recent apps show off on home button. This happens pretty often... somebody has same issue?

same here issue here, the four keys are not stable.

Guest L0cu7us

link2sd doesn't work on this latest rom due to a bug(?) in a link into /system/bin/mkdir -> toolbox

sh-3.2# mkdir

mkdir: no such tool
seems toolbox doesn't provide mkdir but since busibox does, simply type this after adb shell:
ln -sf /system/xbin/busybox /system/bin/mkdir
also seems there is a bug into the /etc/init.d/05mountsd script (only if your ext is ext2 formatted ?), change:
$BB mount -o noatime,nodiratime,barrier=1 -t ext3 $SD_EXT_PART $SD_EXT_DIRECTORY;
to
$BB mount -o noatime,nodiratime -t auto $SD_EXT_PART $SD_EXT_DIRECTORY;

for me now link2sd work perfectly and also ext partition is mounted without problems.

Edited by L0cu7us

Guest fischschneehase
Yes. I posted it a couple pages ago.

curious seems so that the lagging lockscreen is caused by overlcocking?!?! :mellow: i tried on 960 mhz and 700 mhz and on 700 i have no lags at all neither ui lockscreen nor 3d gaming for example bia2;)

Guest uapo7

I flashed newest build and it works perfectly, but when i rebooted, i cant connect to mobile network. It doesnt ask my sim card lock and it doesnt detect my sim card at all. Any fix???

Edit: Newer mind. Now it works. I flashed network fix from here: http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...-v3-20-3-20-11/

Edited by uapo7