[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Guest uapo7
curious seems so that the lagging lockscreen is caused by overlcocking?!?! :mellow: i tried on 960 mhz and 700 mhz and on 700 i have no lags at all neither ui lockscreen nor 3d gaming for example bia2;)

You have BIA2 working on liquid with latest cm7 build? I have also BIA2, but all graphics are black. Can you post your sd card files for me, please.

Guest fischschneehase
You have BIA2 working on liquid with latest cm7 build? I have also BIA2, but all graphics are black. Can you post your sd card files for me, please.

Not atm. But i think you just Need the desire sd data :mellow:

Guest f1rSt
Do you have source code for this fix? :mellow:
nope) i just compared your previou build with this one, cause in previous sofkeys worked properly and took libs from previous to present build) i don't know how, but now buttons work as they shoul work - properly)

Guest zorginho
with your method mi liquid stopped at boot :mellow:

If u boot the cm7 and then u flash the patch it doesn't work, but if u flash the cm7 than the patch it works, the a2sdgui doesn't fc anymore and it tells that the apps are on SD and that i have a 512mb of partition.

if the acer seems to be freezed at first boot simply remove battery and reboot

Edited by zorginho

Guest zorginho
nope) i just compared your previou build with this one, cause in previous sofkeys worked properly and took libs from previous to present build) i don't know how, but now buttons work as they shoul work - properly)

flashed ur patch and the problem is still here!!

Guest fear_factory84

tested the 1.4.25 build on my A1. light sensor has no effect out of the box and also proximity sensor, but it think it's a range of values problem.

Using z-devicetest I can see values of light sensor and proximity sensor.

Light sensors gives for me from 15 lux to 328 lux under direct light. Maximum range is 4000, so the max value is too high. Any way to change this?

Proximity sensor gives two values 32767 cm when not covered, 0 when covered. No intermediate values.

Like all acer roms, it has the usual problem with prox sensor, android system battery usage percentage goes up very high when prox sensor is activated for the first time.

Koud, could you test your values?

Thanks!

Guest zorginho
tested the 1.4.25 build on my A1. light sensor has no effect out of the box and also proximity sensor, but it think it's a range of values problem.

Using z-devicetest I can see values of light sensor and proximity sensor.

Light sensors gives for me from 15 lux to 328 lux under direct light. Maximum range is 4000, so the max value is too high. Any way to change this?

Proximity sensor gives two values 32767 cm when not covered, 0 when covered. No intermediate values.

Like all acer roms, it has the usual problem with prox sensor, android system battery usage percentage goes up very high when prox sensor is activated for the first time.

Koud, could you test your values?

Thanks!

in the phone settings there's an option "utilizza sempre il sensore" (in english is somothing like always use the sensor), i think that enable the proximity without any app.

for the light sensor dunno i don't use it.

Guest fischschneehase
If u boot the cm7 and then u flash the patch it doesn't work, but if u flash the cm7 than the patch it works, the a2sdgui doesn't fc anymore and it tells that the apps are on SD and that i have a 512mb of partition.

if the acer seems to be freezed at first boot simply remove battery and reboot

doesnt work neither :mellow:

Guest zorginho
doesnt work neither :mellow:

try this:

flash cm7

flash a2sd patch

reboot

when it's freezed (wait a couple of mins)

remove and insert the battery

plug the phone to the pc with usb cable

when the battry icon appears click on the power button and start the phone

Guest natostanco
Why re-enabling wireless connection sometimes reboots my phone ?

Thanks

seems like an old problem that randomly happens time to time :mellow:

Guest fear_factory84

I would like better an option "THROW AWAY THAT DAMNED SENSOR" to completely burn it forever and ever. I'm very tired by the problems that it causes in all roms......

So I must unpack the boot.img in no_prox.zip too see what he has put in ramdisk to disable it.........

in the phone settings there's an option "utilizza sempre il sensore" (in english is somothing like always use the sensor), i think that enable the proximity without any app.

for the light sensor dunno i don't use it.