flash bin

flash recovery

partition ext2 with recovery

flash old cm7 rc1

flash cm 7.0.2

flash darktremor script

I do further testing

thanks thepasto

Edit: after a reboot, liquid freeze at boot...

Thepasto how can I do logcat if my liquid doesn't boot?

Edit 2: I can boot if I the phone is connect to pc at boot

Logcat: logcat.txt

Edited by kaerry

Guest Dado93

I need a patch for the softkeys problem... I've already flashed the patch posted in the previous pages but nothing has changed...... Is the only bug of this FANTASTIC ROM....

Thanks!!!

Edited by Dado93

Guest Splux
Lots of text

Please, attach a .txt or something with the log instead...

Anyone who knows on which page I can find the "beta" of CM7final? Cannot find it atm x)

Guest zorginho

no one tested that procedure?

for me has worked.

try this:

flash cm7

flash a2sd patch

reboot

when it's freezed (wait a couple of mins)

remove and insert the battery

plug the phone to the pc with usb cable

when the battery icon appears click on the power button and start the phone

Guest zorginho
Please, attach a .txt or something with the log instead...

Anyone who knows on which page I can find the "beta" of CM7final? Cannot find it atm x)

page 61 in a koudelka reply.

Guest fear_factory84

I made a mix between 1.4.18 (new sensors), no_prox boot.img and 1.4.25 release. The result is a cyanogen 1.4.25, with new sensor and completely disabled prox sensor.

Light sensor works, but it should be tuned in cyanogenmod settings, and I don't know which values to put on it.

Tested for 3h 30m today, so definitely an experimental pack :mellow:

cm7_1.4.28_fear.zip (76.11 MB) http://www.multiupload.com/BARY5FD9Z0

Guest kaerry
I made a mix between 1.4.18 (new sensors), no_prox boot.img and 1.4.25 release. The result is a cyanogen 1.4.25, with new sensor and completely disabled prox sensor.

Light sensor works, but it should be tuned in cyanogenmod settings, and I don't know which values to put on it.

a2sd working?

Guest sundawg

I rolled back to old graphic 7.0.1 rom post #1160 ,from couple of days..i'm enjoyin it ..no lags..proxy works fine a2sd works great..light sensors fine, Battery is amazing.. 1st charge battery drain 1% /1 hour..2nd charge : 15 hours -10% ...with 3G ..prox and manual sync ..and all my apps on sd ..even adobe flash 10.2 and most games.angry bird rio .works flawless.. :mellow: ..and now to add up i got mugen power 1550 battery ..gives even much better drain...do try mugen power..its worth it.. :o

Edited by sundawg

Guest Dado93
I rolled back to old graphic 7.0.1 rom post #1160 ,from couple of days..i'm enjoyin it ..no lags..proxy works fine a2sd works great..light sensors fine, Battery is amazing.. 1st charge battery drain 1% /1 hour..2nd charge : 15 hours -10% ...with 3G ..prox and manual sync ..and all my apps on sd ..even adobe flash 10.2 and most games.angry bird rio .works flawless.. :mellow: ..and now to add up i got mugen power 1550 battery ..gives even much better drain...do try mugen power..its worth it.. :D

Can you provide me the link please? :o

Edit: My fail.... I had not seen the number of post.... :D

Edited by Dado93

Guest fischschneehase
I rolled back to old graphic 7.0.1 rom post #1160 ,from couple of days..i'm enjoyin it ..no lags..proxy works fine a2sd works great..light sensors fine, Battery is amazing.. 1st charge battery drain 1% /1 hour..2nd charge : 15 hours -10% ...with 3G ..prox and manual sync ..and all my apps on sd ..even adobe flash 10.2 and most games.angry bird rio .works flawless.. :mellow: ..and now to add up i got mugen power 1550 battery ..gives even much better drain...do try mugen power..its worth it.. :D

same here its almost perfekt speed is ok with oc :o games run fine:)

Guest Thmz159

This thread is a hell to follow. So much links and patches and downloads and dont know what is for what and what bugs there are in the ROM's posted here O,o.

Guest Alexzandro
same here its almost perfekt speed is ok with oc :mellow: games run fine:)

So, dear,everyhing one has to flash is "old sensor from Koudelka in post 1160", to have full A2SD working no need to flash smtng else while being in recovery? BTW I have E liquid 512 mb ram

Thanks for your reply

Guest fischschneehase
So, dear,everyhing one has to flash is "old sensor from Koudelka in post 1160", to have full A2SD working no need to flash smtng else while being in recovery? BTW I have E liquid 512 mb ram

Thanks for your reply

dunno to be sure i flashed dartremors patch from xda :o but now it works :mellow: its not the newest build which is more faster but its enough:)

Guest Alexzandro
dunno to be sure i flashed dartremors patch from xda :o but now it works :mellow: its not the newest build which is more faster but its enough:)

Thanks!

Anyway would lile to have a summarize from 1 of our devs.

Regards

Guest kaerry

testing... a2sd fully working, smooth scrolling, fast and reactive rom. It is same the cm 7.0.2 of kould but without the a2sd bug. Great!

Guest fear_factory84
testing... a2sd fully working, smooth scrolling, fast and reactive rom. It is same the cm 7.0.2 of kould but without the a2sd bug. Great!

a2sd is fixed simply adding /system/etc/init.d/10app2sd from 1.4.18 rom (or an older cm7 one)..

About first post.. koud and thepasto are waiting and doing some test (also with our testing efforts) to release a good build.

There are many zips, patches in this thread because they are mainly experiments in order to get a good combination of kernel, drivers and libraries that have good battery drain, perfomance and stability.

Guest Chewy11

Oh A new build would be awesome

My latest flash is from a month ago

many patches and tweaks...

not sure what...still based on whats on first page

Guest jayziac

A good app to help test battery drain is called "PowerTutor" from the market (www.powertutor.org), it can graph and record individual apps, radio, even gps & audio components.