[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Guest kaerry
Cause he used old graphiks :mellow:

and how i can fix magnetometer? I use it...

edit: I realized now that often appears in the top bar an icon, which disappears in an instant and I can not see that icon is.

I think it is a bug when the percentage change in the battery (for a moment the battery icon back to being that no percentage)

Edited by kaerry

Guest fear_factory84
3d of latest build is incredible fast! :mellow: hope bugs like lockscreen and softkeys are fixed Soon:)

what build? 1.418? 1.4.25?

with fear rom softkeys are working for me, only magnetometer doesn't work

it's working but it seems that is not correctly calibrated...

Cause he used old graphiks :o

cm7_1.4.28_fear has "new" graphics..

and how i can fix magnetometer? I use it...

edit: I realized now that often appears in the top bar an icon, which disappears in an instant and I can not see that icon is.

I think it is a bug when the percentage change in the battery (for a moment the battery icon back to being that no percentage)

i haven't seen that percentage icon bug for now..

Guest fischschneehase
what build? 1.418? 1.4.25?

it's working but it seems that is not correctly calibrated...

cm7_1.4.28_fear has "new" graphics..

i haven't seen that percentage icon bug for now..

the build which was interoduced as old sensors but new graphiks and something fixed by thepasto cant find it anymore to much going on here XD

Guest kaerry

If I overwrite the file ms3c_yamaha.cfg whit an old cm file and restart the liquid, then the magnetometer work, but if I get up in the vertical axis there are a lot of interference. How do I calibrate the sensor?

I calibrate the g sensor with sensorcalibutil_yamaha, but the sensor work correctly only if the phone is portrait, i think the driver had a problem

Edited by kaerry

Guest mmkim

fear fatory84!! Your stuff is useful. I used 4.28. but the memory card and 4.18 and 4.25 is the same old problem. When the transfer of the file into the memory card, the system can not read the files in a newly introduced. Be sure to reboot once, If the same battery drain. If want to save battery drain. If we can fix just fine.

PS: I use 4.28. the FPS compared with the other 4.18 and 4.25 for the low. only low 2FPS about.

Thank you your hard work. A2sd is good. :mellow:

Edited by mmkim

Guest mmkim

ok. i update my result for 4.28fear rom. :o

if u play the game, sometimes...no often & always lock the screen.

someone said that have software look like lock or hang machine. same here.

but i find not the UI problem. becasue i can use hard button to open choice my UI.

i find hang machine is setcpu 2.1.1a. if u play the game after go to setcpu. it locked.

is it a boot.img OC problem for setcpu or other problem?? if u setcpu oc. before i use it very stable.

i can oc 998 & know how to use. :mellow:

Edited by mmkim

Guest zorginho

hey koud any news?

there's a lot of feedback and fixes here.

ur rom is pretty perfect u only need to fix the softkeys, a2sd, and calibrate the sensors

(on my liquid i don't have any issue on the lockscreen).

Guest koudelka
hey koud any news?

there's a lot of feedback and fixes here.

ur rom is pretty perfect u only need to fix the softkeys, a2sd, and calibrate the sensors

(on my liquid i don't have any issue on the lockscreen).

I would say it is not perfect as I get random battery drain sometimes :mellow: (around4-5%/h in idle) I have been trying to find out what is causing this but no success so far :D the releases I have made recenlty in this thread is only to try different things I thought might caused the battery drain :o if/when battery life problem is solved I can look at the other small things :D

Guest yapa73

Gu

I would say it is not perfect as I get random battery drain sometimes :mellow: (around4-5%/h in idle) I have been trying to find out what is causing this but no success so far :D the releases I have made recenlty in this thread is only to try different things I thought might caused the battery drain :o if/when battery life problem is solved I can look at the other small things :D

Quote +1

And thanks again for all devs. Every one must test to help you... difficult work for devs now??? Choose the better combination :-D ... good 1 may for all.

In my case, only have problem, that can't do nandroid backup ... but system apear very stable.

yesterday night, i do a test for bat playing x-construct, angry birds and guerilla bob... very good.. after 2 hour, i have 35% bat remain... and never stop playing :-)

Edited by yapa73

Guest zorginho

huh for me the battery seems ok

are u sure that isn't only a prob of battery calibration or an app that drains battery in idle?

Edited by zorginho

Guest Diabovx

I have the same problem on MIUI, so probably those prob are the same. I've noticed that after turning on bluetooth the battery drain is very huge, even if I turn off the bluetooth connection. So probably there is some problem in the way the phone talks with the bluetooth driver, or something like this...

In addition I've notice battery drain in very fast when connecting with HSPA, more fast than on stock ROM...

Guest fear_factory84

bluetooth power usage is high with all the roms, and cm7 is in line with acer based roms.

I agree that radio usage (3g/2g data connection) drains battery more than acer based roms.

I have the same problem on MIUI, so probably those prob are the same. I've noticed that after turning on bluetooth the battery drain is very huge, even if I turn off the bluetooth connection. So probably there is some problem in the way the phone talks with the bluetooth driver, or something like this...

In addition I've notice battery drain in very fast when connecting with HSPA, more fast than on stock ROM...

Guest sundawg
bluetooth power usage is high with all the roms, and cm7 is in line with acer based roms.

I agree that radio usage (3g/2g data connection) drains battery more than acer based roms.

fear_faCT4ORY84 i've a question.after installing koud old sensor 7.0.2 with a2sd patch by gnufabio.i get boot loop sits on the android boot animation..after coupla times battery pull it works again, so my question is it cause i flashed first 7.0.2 rom over that i flaahed a2sd by gnufabio.and rebooted and got a boot loop ..any suggestion? or should i use darktremor a2sd? if using darktremor a2sd should i first fLASH NEW rom & then flash darktremor on it and reboot? or should i flash rom and reboot ..and after one full boot get back to recovery & flash dark tremor or a2sdgnufabio patch..pleaSE ..walk me through to avoid boot loop thanks..sorry for the essay :mellow:

Guest dread2k9

Fears rom is blazing fast! Ty for this rom and trying different libs for a perfect solution. But there is still the dropping data connection bug in every 2.3 rom ( or just for me? ) . This is the only reason prevents me switching from 2.2 to 2.3.

Will there be a solution for this issue?

Guest Diabovx

I think the battery drain is ok when the bluetooth is turned on. The problem is that battery drain is huge also when i turn off the bluetooth. So I have to reboot the phone in order to get a decent battery drain.