[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Guest kubrick89
Does someone know how to change operator name in dropdown notification bar? I got the horrible "Wind Telecomunicazioni SpA" ...

Once i solved it by editing /system/lib/libril-acer-1.so with an hex editor but now it doesn't work anymore to me... maybe i'm just mistaking

Another thing you can do to gain some space in the notification area is to go Settings>Cyanogenmod>Interface>Status Bar>Compact Name (or something like this) and select to use a small font for network name

Guest mAdkoE
Once i solved it by editing /system/lib/libril-acer-1.so with an hex editor but now it doesn't work anymore to me... maybe i'm just mistaking

Another thing you can do to gain some space in the notification area is to go Settings>Cyanogenmod>Interface>Status Bar>Compact Name (or something like this) and select to use a small font for network name

Thanks, I've already done it, and manage to change the lib but doesn't work.Tha fact is that "wind telecomunicazioni spa" is horrible, even if it's only stuff reletad to the ui appearance.

Guest Andi-HH

tested the new version this weekend, all in all good, but battery drain is really tooo bad for me, about 10% per hour, with a minimal of usage...

a bit annoying is that it often takes fome seconds to wake up from stand-by...

any chance to get a fix espacially for a better battery life?

Guest Splux
tested the new version this weekend, all in all good, but battery drain is really tooo bad for me, about 10% per hour, with a minimal of usage...

a bit annoying is that it often takes fome seconds to wake up from stand-by...

any chance to get a fix espacially for a better battery life?

I think you have done something wrong... I have 1-2%/hour battery drain... But it sure does drain my battery fast when using WiFi and surfing:P

Listening to music for approximately 2 hours it drains 8-10% of my battery, and listening to music for approximately 5 hours, playing "Stupid Zombies" for an half hour or something like that and sending some SMS drained 40% for me during one day.

So, at least for me, the battery drain in thepasto's latest version is more than acceptable, it is something I can live with without complaining.

Guest Delnar_Ersike

I've been experiencing a weird problem with all Gingerbread ROMs as of late, and I'm wondering if anyone's experiencing anything similar. Whenever I connect my Liquid to my computer, my device shows the USB connected notification, then hard reboots after ~5 seconds. In fact, it keeps rebooting (doesn't even get to the boot animation) until I unplug it from my computer, then take out and put back the battery. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get a LogCat report, as the device reboots so fast.

Guest stef07

Hi Splux, do you use data connection? Because for me, with data on and gmail and exchange push, the drain is around 10% per hour... I have already tried a reflash..

Guest Gnask

Testing 7.1, battery drain is very good.

Fast, no FCs or crashes so far. Proximity works, light sensor doesn't.

But most of all, I really miss the SMS led notification.

Wifi is a little slow to connect, too.

Besides, wonderful rom. Thanks a lot!

Guest jms3632
I've been experiencing a weird problem with all Gingerbread ROMs as of late, and I'm wondering if anyone's experiencing anything similar. Whenever I connect my Liquid to my computer, my device shows the USB connected notification, then hard reboots after ~5 seconds. In fact, it keeps rebooting (doesn't even get to the boot animation) until I unplug it from my computer, then take out and put back the battery. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get a LogCat report, as the device reboots so fast.

Delnar Ersike,

I have the same problem with you. Someone in MIUI forum fixed the problem

http://android.modaco.com/content-page/332...2-3-4/page/940/

but I don't have "VirtualBox Bridged Networking Driver Miniport" and still have problem.

Guest renzs

Flashed CM7.1-RC0-1.05.05.11-Liquid-fixed.zip on Saturday.

Have tested near 48 hours.

Initially found battery drain quite fast but I charged full and did a battery wipe. Now seem to be OK. When using Wifi or 3G still OK.

My biggest concern at the moment is that, wake up from standby is 3-4 seconds delay. Is there a fix I missed?

Other than that, it's a great ROM! Thanks The Pasto, Koudelka, Roggin and Phh!

~renzs

p.s Can anyone link me to the blue 3D box wallpaper? I replaced and lost it.. :unsure:

Guest Morris Lee
New version CM-7.1-Rc0-Liquid v.1.05.05.11-fixed

Fixed updater-script (sorry guys :))

Fixed Camcorder (Thanks Phoenix :unsure: )

Fixed vold issues (sd mount, tether usb are now working)

Added Kernel Logo

Wipe all before install it. Flash with malez recovery no sign check

Download

http://www.multiupload.com/Q70TPKHP9C

[Patch] Testing Boot.img ONLY FOR CM7.1-Rc0

Update kernel:

Fixed Mass Storage issues

Added Lagfree Governor

Added lzma support (now boot.img is really small)

Really fast :P

Don't wipe. Flash on top this rom with malez recovery no sign check

Download

http://www.multiupload.com/3CZOI18GL0

[Patch] Only for those have NO SIGNAL issue:

No wipe. Flash with malez recovery no sign check

Download

http://www.multiupload.com/G9ZYHD3E7S

You don't need any other patches atm.. All hardware is working now.

@ I want to clarify one thing:

This rom is not mine.. Like all the other roms in this thread, this is a porting made by our team (Roggin, Koud and me) and with many testers hard work..

So thank all of them ;)

Seems like the recent gingerbread builds does not have compass working on mine, anyone else have this issue??? but man, this rom is FAST!!

Guest renzs
Seems like the recent gingerbread builds does not have compass working on mine, anyone else have this issue??? but man, this rom is FAST!!

Hi, how do you check if compass is working? I'll check if it's working on mine

~renzs

Guest Morris Lee
Hi, how do you check if compass is working? I'll check if it's working on mine

~renzs

Just use google maps see if the pointer points to the proper direction, or use any compass app on market.

Guest renzs
Just use google maps see if the pointer points to the proper direction, or use any compass app on market.

Well then.. compass doesn't work on my E :unsure:

Using "Compass" app from market

~renzs

Guest Splux
Hi Splux, do you use data connection? Because for me, with data on and gmail and exchange push, the drain is around 10% per hour... I have already tried a reflash..

Nope.

2G, no data or wifi (except when I use it, I have access to my computer almost all the time) and I don't even have gmail installed :unsure:

Guest renzs
Aanyonw cannot wakeup after calls?

Used to happen when was using the last Koudelka's ver. So far with thepasto's ver has not happened.

Anyway, I force it to wake up by connecting to charger/usb port.

~renzs

Guest DasTisu

The latest ROM with the latest kernel (the one with lagfree) @ 998MHz.

Stable and good batterydrain. 1,2%/h with 3G and sync at standby.

But, Spotify will often freeze my phone and I have to remove the battery to start. Anyone else with Spotify-problems?

Guest kenelm
Used to happen when was using the last Koudelka's ver. So far with thepasto's ver has not happened.

Anyway, I force it to wake up by connecting to charger/usb port.

~renzs

I happened in 2-3 calls everyday, very annoying, have to remove the battery and reboot.

don't know if "gsm.proximity.enable=false" argument in build.prop works

now using dr. chase's new boot.img above

Guest kenelm
dr. chase's new boot.img works well with app "proximity screen off"

how? proximity sensor already disabled by chase's boot.img

proximity screen off cannot detect the sensor

Guest q26000
dr. chase's new boot.img works well with app "proximity screen off"

I also use "proximity screen off" to fix the problem :unsure: