[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Guest kaerry
how? proximity sensor already disabled by chase's boot.img

proximity screen off cannot detect the sensor

lol, download proximity screen off, then in the app' settings choose light sensor instead prox sensor. Now your liquid use the light sensor when you make a call

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
lol, download proximity screen off, then in the app' settings choose light sensor instead prox sensor. Now your liquid use the light sensor when you make a call

even without PSO app that use l-sensor, our p-sensor with new drivers, works like l-sensor...

Guest sundawg

voice output/Voice recording is worse in all GB roms..none of 'em works ..when using sound/voice recorder in froyo stock or froyo custom the recorder or any call recorder..works fine,but with GB .all records are so low..u can hardly hear anything..it really sucks..well my thought is.prolly something..with original audio libs with stock froyo..remember with lcr-f 2..with dsp enabled the voice quality was worse..once u flash original audio libs it fix all the issue with audio & recording..so its the same issue here in GB i believe..something with DSP...can't we use originaL Audio libs from stock froyo ? :unsure:

Guest kaerry
even without PSO app that use l-sensor, our p-sensor with new drivers, works like l-sensor...

Not for me, mr. Chase, if I use your bootimg phone app don't use light sensor and screen don't turn off automaticaly

Guest LcD59c

so i've try. And the battery and it's less good than the Kaerry release, but it's ok it's better than the first release and i've notice no a bug, Camera record work very good all is very smooth and fast no lag, no bug with call and data great version thanks again !

Guest gedzju

Hello. Sry for my bad english but i want to ask you smthng. I flash stock 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_Pass_A1.bin and then I want to flash CM7.1-RC0-1.05.05.11-Liquid-fixed so question is that I don't need anything to do that my rom will work ? All my app will work ? Like Navigon and others ? Thank you

Guest gedzju

not working. navigon and nfr shift. navigon error message " The application Navigon has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again " can anyone help me with this ?

Guest efukt

Tried to install the newest version from thepasto

It installs fine but at boot i just see the android text and my haptic feedback works on my back buttons etc.

Just stands there forever, i have tried every patch and its the same. Wiped everything 2.

Guest LcD59c

oh just one thing that i've notice it's the wifi there's some wifi that i can find when i used the LCR Froyo but with the all CM7 rom i can't fint them anymore ! i don't have information about the wifi cause it's a public one but all my friends with blackberry or iphone or even samsung player can conect to. Any fixe or someone know the reason ?

Guest Morris Lee
oh just one thing that i've notice it's the wifi there's some wifi that i can find when i used the LCR Froyo but with the all CM7 rom i can't fint them anymore ! i don't have information about the wifi cause it's a public one but all my friends with blackberry or iphone or even samsung player can conect to. Any fixe or someone know the reason ?

They are not hidden networks are they? Try connecting to the SSID manually.

Guest HansTsai

I really like this rom coz very fast and stable till now...

but l would like to ask how to turn off vibration when pressing the four keys under the screen like home serach etc. ?

I tried the cyanogenmod setting but nothing turns out

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
I really like this rom coz very fast and stable till now...

but l would like to ask how to turn off vibration when pressing the four keys under the screen like home serach etc. ?

I tried the cyanogenmod setting but nothing turns out

Try LiquidSettings app.

Guest efukt

Anyone know why this rom cant boot after installation?

It stands on the Android text forever and when i press my hardware keys on the phone it vibrates but wont boot.

Back to MIUI again, would like some help with this because i dont like MIUI

Guest kaerry
Anyone know why this rom cant boot after installation?

It stands on the Android text forever and when i press my hardware keys on the phone it vibrates but wont boot.

Back to MIUI again, would like some help with this because i dont like MIUI

Try to wipe all and ext partition before flashing the rom

Guest peixinho

Does anybody know why after every reboot, my liquid loses connection, and I have to patch it again, it doens't even ask for my pin code after reboot :S

It loses Baseband at every reboot, need to patch again to have baseband. :S

Edited by peixinho

Guest siggey
Does anybody know why after every reboot, my liquid loses connection, and I have to patch it again, it doens't even ask for my pin code after reboot :S

It loses Baseband at every reboot, need to patch again to have baseband. :S

I think is related to cache. I see that if i store cache on phone i never had problem. But i'm not sure.

Guest Fussel

Hi,

after testing the newest version from thepasto (3days), i found some little bugs.

- After a call, the 2G/3G connection cut off, but reconnect after the call.

- Native google sip calling don´t work right. Incomming calls and so on works fine, but you don´t hear the one on the other side, vice versa the otherone don´t hear you.

- Some random boots

- Prox sensor (somtime working, sometime not)

It´s so a nice Rom very fast and smooth.

Keep on running this good work!

Guest peixinho
I've found a bug - sometimes the phone does not turn the screen on/wake up properly. This is sad, I missed a call today...

Yeah, it happened to me yesterday too :|

Guest Carlos294W

First of all, I would like to say that you guys have done an excellent job with the 2.3.4 CM7 RC0

(the new one with working camcorder). I'm sure that the low-fps thing will be fixed soon.

I have a little bug, or at least sometning annoying for me, it's the following: I'm not able to completely disable vibration on capacitive buttons, unlikely my previous Froyo leak. Is that a possibly known bug (I remember that the same happened in CM6, at least for me) ? Or is there any hidden CM7 option to disable it once and for all, beyond "Haptic feedback" option in stock Settings?

If any of you could help fixing this, it would be great! :unsure:

Despite of this, I really appreciate the work you all have put in this ROM, it's amazing!

White Acer Liquid 256 MB, btw.

Guest icew0lf
First of all, I would like to say that you guys have done an excellent job with the 2.3.4 CM7 RC0

(the new one with working camcorder). I'm sure that the low-fps thing will be fixed soon.

I have a little bug, or at least sometning annoying for me, it's the following: I'm not able to completely disable vibration on capacitive buttons, unlikely my previous Froyo leak. Is that a possibly known bug (I remember that the same happened in CM6, at least for me) ? Or is there any hidden CM7 option to disable it once and for all, beyond "Haptic feedback" option in stock Settings?

If any of you could help fixing this, it would be great! :unsure:

Despite of this, I really appreciate the work you all have put in this ROM, it's amazing!

White Acer Liquid 256 MB, btw.

You need to turn off haptic using software "liquid-settings":

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...settings-v-1-2/

Guest Carlos294W
You need to turn off haptic using software "liquid-settings":

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...settings-v-1-2/

Wow, thank you for the info, I'm going to try it now.

Also I have noticed that the screen "USB connected" is displayed, but quickly goes away, (virtually like a FC), and some of the CyanogenMod Settings FC too.

But performance is awesome!

Guest bais

About the USB Connected, try to unplug and plug back the USB cable.

That happens when you restart your phone while it is connected to a computer.

Guest luid

Big thanks for a great firmware. In comparison with original Acer’s Android 2.2 firmware it’s really lightweight and extremely fast. Great work! Sorry for my poor English :unsure:

However, at least last CM ROM have a mic sensitivity issue in applications such as Skype, Ninbuzz, CSipSimple and generally VoIP/SIP clients – microphone sensitivity is too low and i should shout that other person could hear my voice. This issue was already mentioned here.

At the over side, Phone.apk included into CM7.1 works just fine for me and standard Android recorder is able to record something (with a quiet poor quality, but I just cant remember how it was in Android 2.2).

I tried a lot by have not founded any solution yet. It seems Liquid doesn't have any audio filter configuration files (like HTC does, AudioPara4.csv) and the described problem can't be solved this way.

Have anyone any idea how to fix this?

Edited by luid