[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Strange. i've tried adw a few times but always switched back to pro because it felt smoother. Is the performance better in the latest version maybe or only the EX?

Only in EX, worth to buy

Only in EX, worth to buy

I think Launcher Pro 0.8.3 is smoother than ADW Ex. Moreover Launcher Pro has many widgets Sense style very usable and pretty...

Edited by gnlcp

I don't get it, I have everything working but the battery is horrible, can't get through the day at all :P please help!

I have problems making it through the day too. The other main thing bugging me right now is that i sometimes loose data connectivity. Often it comes back in a minute or so, but today it lasted for hours. I still can receive phone calls, but I have no internet connection...

The rest is just amazing!

Edited by Viotti

I have problems making it through the day too. The other main thing bugging me right now is that i sometimes loose data connectivity. Often it comes back in a minute or so, but today it lasted for hours. I still can receive phone calls, but I have no internet connection...

The rest is just amazing!

I get the same bug, when someone calls me or I call someone, the data connection temporarly switch off and it returns after awhile.. sometimes I disconnect it and reconnect in order to get it back..

I get the same bug, when someone calls me or I call someone, the data connection temporarly switch off and it returns after awhile.. sometimes I disconnect it and reconnect in order to get it back..

If you mean turning off/on "Data enabled" in "Mobile network"-settings, then that doesn't work for me...

Guest fear_factory84

Are you using 2g or 3g?

I think Launcher Pro 0.8.3 is smoother than ADW Ex. Moreover Launcher Pro has many widgets Sense style very usable and pretty...

Check this out. I recorded it. ADW EX runs very smooth with CM7 Kang

Guest xdxdxdxdxdx
This might be off the topic, I have been experiencing some web site problem.

All selection icons are missing.

Anyone has the same problem?

same here。。。。。。。。。。

Guest fragmat

Plz help some body!

a turn On my phone, all connection is active, all widgets update info, then after a few minutes all of my app can't connected at internet (browser too) :P

This might be off the topic, I have been experiencing some web site problem.

All selection icons are missing.

Anyone has the same problem?

ya they all seem to be 404 where they're linked from

Edited by g3cko

Guest TroutT20
Anybody can tell what is difference or relationship between this ROM and Roggin's original gingerbread Rom?

thanks in advance!

Its the same Rom, just a current version. The older one had so many patches and additions spread among its posts, it got hard to keep track of everything that needed to me flashed, so they brought it here to a new post.

Guest koudelka
Excuse me for the off-topic...

The DSP manager posted in first page works for MIUI ??

I think so :P you could try :D

In other news, I have updated first post with new kernel if people would want to try :huh: Thanks to Roggin and Thepasto :P))

I think so :P you could try :D

In other news, I have updated first post with new kernel if people would want to try :huh: Thanks to Roggin and Thepasto :P))

Trying immediatly :P Thank for works Boys.... I love your progect...