MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest uzirox

Impressive ROM. Never installed before, but I'm really impressed: I don't like too much the "iphonish" style, but the overall speed is amazing.

Guest TheShak

I really must say that, having been using this ROM for almost a week now, and it's great!

Sensors all work reasonably well. Bluetooth is great, Wifi tops! Speed is smooth. In fact I can't find a real fault.

Thanks Truecolor/phoenix kudos big time!

Edited by TheShak

Guest The Duke of Hazard
I really must say that, having been using this ROM for almost a week now, and it's great!

Sensors all work reasonably well. Bluetooth is great, Wifi tops! Speed is smooth. In fact I can't find a real fault.

Thanks Truecolor/phoenix kudos big time!

+1. Onlysome problems sometimes with the prox sensors after a call...but it's ok

Guest Diabovx

Ver very good ROM. The fastest rom i've ever used.

Btw could someone post his battery drain and his SetCPU's settings? I've 768 mhz and ondemand settings, but i've a battery drain of about 6-7% per hour :S

Edited by Diabovx

Guest uzirox

I've some problems with market: i.e. I can't install latest Angry Birds Seasons. After download it returns the error "Uknow -18". I think it's related to the SD?

Guest sexbob

I too thing the rom is good. but i have a few problems that maybe some one could help resolve.I use pure calendar and it doesn't allow scrool with this launcher, is there a problem with the launcher or is just the app that works badly with this rom?

Other problem is the lack of a menu to hide the app.

To finish the sense clock app in the market doesn't work with this launcher, the click always appear cut. it's a 4x2 and the launcher only let's it be 4x1.

Can the developer tell me how to put the clock working?

thanks.

Guest zorginho

@famiddi

1. if you disable panorama mode you can choose 5mp resolution

2. if you go in contacts and long press a contact you can choose to send an sms

sry for my bad english :S

IT

1. se dalle impostazioni della fotocamera disattivi la modalità panorama puoi scegliere la risoluzione di 5mp

2. nella rubrica se premi a lungo su un contatto ti fa scegliere se inviare un sms, da quel momento potrai utilizzarlo in maniera veloce dall'app degli sms

/IT

Guest The Duke of Hazard
How to choose the contact from the sms window?

@famiddi

1. if you disable panorama mode you can choose 5mp resolution

2. if you go in contacts and long press a contact you can choose to send an sms

sry for my bad english :S

IT

1. se dalle impostazioni della fotocamera disattivi la modalità panorama puoi scegliere la risoluzione di 5mp

2. nella rubrica se premi a lungo su un contatto ti fa scegliere se inviare un sms, da quel momento potrai utilizzarlo in maniera veloce dall'app degli sms

/IT

Go to sms app, choose settings with the menu softkey and disable contacts filter.

IT: basta andare in sms, tasto menu, scegli settings e in settings disabilita la voce filtra contatti.

Guest famiddi

Many thank to Zorginho and The Duke of Hazard. Now the rom is quite perfect.

Last 2 question:

On setcpu, the maximum cpu speed is about 1,3Ghz, is it true?

Sometimes when I receive a call, the screen goes off and it is not possible to turn it on either pushing the On/Off button. I have to put a finger on the proximity sensor and after a while, the screen is visible! Any idea?

Guest The Duke of Hazard
@duke on 1.2. 25 i can 't find that setting

IT nella versione 1.2.25 non la vedo quella impostazione /IT

Go to sms, click menu softkey, search for advanced settings, then filter numbers and put it off.

Guest The Duke of Hazard
Many thank to Zorginho and The Duke of Hazard. Now the rom is quite perfect.

Last 2 question:

On setcpu, the maximum cpu speed is about 1,3Ghz, is it true?

Sometimes when I receive a call, the screen goes off and it is not possible to turn it on either pushing the On/Off button. I have to put a finger on the proximity sensor and after a while, the screen is visible! Any idea?

1:yes but the rom is stable only till 928. So don't overclock more.

2:yes i noticed the same problem after calls longer than 5 minutes. It's the only small bug of this rom.

Guest TheShak
Ver very good ROM. The fastest rom i've ever used.

Btw could someone post his battery drain and his SetCPU's settings? I've 768 mhz and ondemand settings, but i've a battery drain of about 6-7% per hour :S

Battery drain about 50% in 24hrs of normal/meduium use (Calls, sMS, surfing, emails etc) no gaming though

SetCpu 998Mhz, ondemand, set on boot. The only thing disabled is WiFi when not needed and not using CompCache

1:yes but the rom is stable only till 928. So don't overclock more.

2:yes i noticed the same problem after calls longer than 5 minutes. It's the only small bug of this rom.

I think you mean 998Mhz?

Guest qwewq

hi, i have installed the 1.3.5 miui, i like the interface in english but it is possible install the italian language for the keyborad?

an other question, setCPU is included? i don't find it...

Thx,

Alberto.

Guest zorginho
hi, i have installed the 1.3.5 miui, i like the interface in english but it is possible install the italian language for the keyborad?

an other question, setCPU is included? i don't find it...

Thx,

Alberto.

flash the ita pack and set the language to eng, and the keyboard to italian :D

the one repacked by me: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MWWRAGXO

Edited by zorginho

Guest The Duke of Hazard
Battery drain about 50% in 24hrs of normal/meduium use (Calls, sMS, surfing, emails etc) no gaming though

SetCpu 998Mhz, ondemand, set on boot. The only thing disabled is WiFi when not needed and not using CompCache

I think you mean 998Mhz?

No, 928. At 998 my phone crashes.

Guest sexbob

hello, i can't activate/use app2sd. can some one tell me the moves to enable it? it appears in the settings as 0mb available and when i try in malez recovery, it gives an error.

Guest gnufabio
hello, i can't activate/use app2sd. can some one tell me the moves to enable it? it appears in the settings as 0mb available and when i try in malez recovery, it gives an error.

Do you have a EXT2 partition?

Guest Diabovx

@The Shak

Wow! Only 50%?!? Are you using juicedefender? Because I don't know which is another app that could drain my battery so fast. I also disabled, proximity sensor, and it seems to drain less, but always at least 4-5% per hour.

Another question... I don't no why monitor app FC after 2 days. I've already flashed 2 times, and after 2 days monitor app FC. It's pretty boring because it is a very useful app.