MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest sebastian_n

i think i found the "panorama" settings but its called "fullscreen off" and size large 2592*1936

anyway pictures only gets around 7~800kb and poor quality..

Will devs port MIUI 2.3 to Liquid?

Tomorrow there will be a new 2.3 release for Nexus S and Desire HD mayve we could get a port of this one :D

Guest francesco9482

this rom is amazing!i was using stock rom and lcr but with miui i have fast fast fast ui and also a lot of stuff wich make the phone fantastic!before miui i was thinking to sell my phone cause of acer bugged os! thanks to all the devs contributing to the project!

edit: also with my liquid i can't make photos at the maximum resolution, how can i do?i can't find panorama setting..

Edited by francesco9482

Guest zorginho

In camera click on the gear... and search for the panorama setting

EDIT: news? the new version is "work in progress"?

Edited by zorginho

Guest gnufabio

Guys, news :D

I had some spare time this evening, and i'm trying to port the new gingerbread miui. For now it boots, but nothing works :( But in these days i'm too busy, i really don't know if i will have time to complete the port :(

Guest The Duke of Hazard
Guys, news :D

I had some spare time this evening, and i'm trying to port the new gingerbread miui. For now it boots, but nothing works :( But in these days i'm too busy, i really don't know if i will have time to complete the port :(

Fabio you are great!!! Don't mind and take your time...just tell us some news about your work with this rom, so we can' t geel lost. Thanks man

Guest disc2

hi there guys... i updatet this miui rom...

how can i add another homescreen... now there are 4.. but i "need" (want) 7 of them...

i couldnt find it in the settings or somewhere...

Guest Rufy2nd

******************FOR TRUECOLOR*******************

bugs (1.3.5):

incomplete fluidity of the launcher.

setting "use only 2g networks" that does not stay on reboot.

softkey flashes for a while after the arrival of a sms or open a folder in the launcher.

occasionally smartphone freezes.

the led flashes too quickly when the battery is low.

can you implement the fix for the reversal of the axes in multitouch (by noxwell)?

THANKS

Guest elgubbo

does someone know if there is going to be a "Final" froyo version for our phone?

last weeks release was skipped, so maybe this week we get the 1.3.18 ?:D

that would be great :(

THANK YOU TRUCOLOR for all your work :(

Guest Intenso74

Is it possible to use the English language pack but change my locale to the Netherlands?

So all my apps (especially the keyboard) will recognize my phone as NL, but I still use the EN language pack.

OT:

LOL, I just OC'ed to 1036MHz in one try.

I did a nandroid, downloaded SetCPU and thought: "Why not try 1036 to start with".

So far no freezes for about 5h, even when playing hi-graphics games.