MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest TheShak

Thanks Carrera.

Why is this (68.4Mb) considerably smaller than the 1.3.5 (80.6Mb) build? what's missing? Or what has been cleaned?

Feedback on sensors would be good, 1.3.5 light & prox worked fine.

Cheers

Guest gnufabio
why is it still 2.2??? istn´t the latest release basen on ginderbread???

It's not too easy to port the GingerMiui...i'm trying but there are some problems

Guest Carrera
Thanks Carrera.

Why is this (68.4Mb) considerably smaller than the 1.3.5 (80.6Mb) build? what's missing? Or what has been cleaned?

Feedback on sensors would be good, 1.3.5 light & prox worked fine.

Cheers

Removed unnecessary driver, replaced some of the library (now the bluetooth works stable), removed almost all of the standard melody.

Guest Intenso74
Is it possible to use the English language pack but change my locale to the Netherlands?

So all my apps (especially the keyboard) will recognize my phone as NL, but I still use the EN language pack.

OT:

LOL, I just OC'ed to 1036MHz in one try.

I did a nandroid, downloaded SetCPU and thought: "Why not try 1036 to start with".

So far no freezes for about 5h, even when playing hi-graphics games.

Bump.

Guest nqxh2012

Removed unnecessary driver, replaced some of the library (now the bluetooth works stable), removed almost all of the standard melody.

[/quoteyou are gread!!!thanks you gread job!!!

call you tall me it's both chinese language?

thanks a lot!!!

Guest zorginho
Thanks a lot!

np! if u open that file in a text editor u can see that is simple change regional and languege settings.

sorry for my bad eng!

Guest Diabovx

I'm still having a drain battery issue with this MIUI 1.3.5. I've notice in the battery monitor that the phone app is running continuously after 2 hours i've unplugged the charger (if you go in the battery monitor you can see in which times the app is running with some blue lines. In mine case you could see a very long line starting 2 hours later than i've unplugged and finishing at the actually time). it's really strange that the battery monitor displays a waste of even more than 65% of the battery, with only 30 minutes of calling during the day. With stock acer Rom phone app consuption was always under 30 %... I try to kill all with the built in task manager, but it doesen't really solve the problem. Obviusly if I manually kill Phone.apk the phone turn flight mode on, so i don't know what to do.

Guest TheShak
I'm still having a drain battery issue with this MIUI 1.3.5. I've notice in the battery monitor that the phone app is running continuously after 2 hours i've unplugged the charger (if you go in the battery monitor you can see in which times the app is running with some blue lines. In mine case you could see a very long line starting 2 hours later than i've unplugged and finishing at the actually time). it's really strange that the battery monitor displays a waste of even more than 65% of the battery, with only 30 minutes of calling during the day. With stock acer Rom phone app consuption was always under 30 %... I try to kill all with the built in task manager, but it doesen't really solve the problem. Obviusly if I manually kill Phone.apk the phone turn flight mode on, so i don't know what to do.

I did not have this issue, did you turn off the monitor power useage? with 1.3.5 I found battery life reasonable, however as fearfactory said sometimes during a call display would take some time to turn-off thus decreasing batt life.

Guest TheShak

I've got two issues with the 1.3.18 rom

1. When pressing the power button, you get the power off options, if you select reboot, the first two options are in Russian ??? or some other lang, sorry my Russian is not upto scratch!

2. The when creating SMS's the screen seems to be over sized so the top part is clipped, also when reading SMS's

I've noticed in the build.prop the "ro.hw_version=1", should this read "ro.hw_version=4" which is what 1.3.5 and earlier MIUI's had???

Thanks

Guest zorginho
I've got two issues with the 1.3.18 rom

1. When pressing the power button, you get the power off options, if you select reboot, the first two options are in Russian ??? or some other lang, sorry my Russian is not upto scratch!

2. The when creating SMS's the screen seems to be over sized so the top part is clipped, also when reading SMS's

I've noticed in the build.prop the "ro.hw_version=1", should this read "ro.hw_version=4" which is what 1.3.5 and earlier MIUI's had???

Thanks

+1 and can we have a zip with the removed melody to flash?

some ppl like that!

Guest Intenso74

+1

Guest Carrera
When pressing the power button, you get the power off options, if you select reboot, the first two options are in Russian ??? or some other lang, sorry my Russian is not upto scratch!

Two points in Russian, the first means simply reboot the phone, and the second a fast reboot.