MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest TheShak
fix_sms - Now the screen is not crawls up.

melody - The standard melodies carved from the firmware.

Thanks dude for the SMS fix, worked great.

Having used this 1.3.18 build for a while the battery seems to stabilse after 24hrs use. There is still some sort of issue when reporting battery use under the "monitor battery..." not sure if this is a showstopper.

Other things/bugs to note:

1. The missed call indicator on the top of the phone does not come on at all, instead the SMS/Email indicator lights up when you get a missed call...

Thanks for all your effort

Edited by TheShak

Guest Diabovx
+1

I had 62% of battery usage for voice calls usign them only for 6 minutes! (battery remaining 38%), miui 1.3.5

I guess this is definitely a bug.... @carrera and @truecolor, do you manage to solve it? Thank you very much!

Guest TheShak
after installation FIX SMS, the program (SMS) it's in chinese language :D

strange, mine was in english?? It's just the mms.apk corrected english version you need...

Guest TheShak
in english it's ok, but not in Italian

Well the link posted by Carrerra the mms.apk in the fix_sms.zip is in english for me... please reflash the zip file with no sign check

Guest newcarco

Hey guys. This is my first post on here, and im kind of new at this. I just recently flashed this rom. Everything worked well, except now I do not get any notification of call waiting. call waiting is set to on.

the line rings, but the phone doesnt notify me that there is another line coming in. Even if I look at the screen, it doesnt show another call trying to come in.

Any idea on this???

Guest TheShak
Hey guys. This is my first post on here, and im kind of new at this. I just recently flashed this rom. Everything worked well, except now I do not get any notification of call waiting. call waiting is set to on.

the line rings, but the phone doesnt notify me that there is another line coming in. Even if I look at the screen, it doesnt show another call trying to come in.

Any idea on this???

i can confirm that on 1.3.18 this has the same problem, it says that C/W is active however no indications... might try 1.3.5 to see if this has the same problem

Guest newcarco
i can confirm that on 1.3.18 this has the same problem, it says that C/W is active however no indications... might try 1.3.5 to see if this has the same problem

It was 1.3.5 that I just flashed. I tried re-flashing a couple times, because I figured I was doing something wrong. Glad to know its not just me!

Guest wytek
the carrera version does not seem to have ipv6 support (google gogglse FC again ..) maybe add to next version? :D

Hi elgubbio, are you talking about v1.3.18? Because goggle works fine for me with this ROM .

Guest elgubbo
Hi elgubbio, are you talking about v1.3.18? Because goggle works fine for me with this ROM .

so sorry! something must have gone wrong with google goggles installation. i just reinstalled it now it works :S!

carrera 1.3.18 is very good (also battery drain for me is very good!) great work :D

Edited by elgubbo

Guest francesco9482

Hi, does someone know how it is possible to disable effemeridi download with miui? When I'm in roaming my phone downloads some kb every 30minutes even if not connected. with acer stock ROM I solved disabling the download of effemeridi.

Guest MoNzAi1988

i think there is some driver missing, when i connect to a bluetooth headset, i cant listen any music but can phone call with bt headset, 1.3.5 both is working

Guest luca4ever1607

Hello everyone! It 's my first post. I installed the miui 1.3.5 few days ago and I encountered a serious problem that has persisted despite I tried to install it a second time. Basically sometimes my smartphone doesn't detect the SD card in the phone and goes into recovery. Is a hardware problem or you can be solved? Thank you very much

Guest uzirox

I've some problems with proximity sensor: during long call (maybe 2-3 minutes) the phone "wakes up" by itselft and I start to call others, putting call in wait, open gmaps....................... d'oh

ver. MIUI 1.3.5

Edited by uzirox