MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest sundawg
I did... I'll try to reflash baseband. I'm using 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A_256_bin, what baseband are you on?

EDIT: did yet ANOTHER full reflash, and this time it works.

Master T can u tell me if this rom has SIP over wifi in call options ,pretty please thanks

Guest edhunter666

Is it safe to change the brightness via the toggle button? And also some things are still in chineese (like som sort of market, shortcut on homescreen).

Great work, looking forward to playing with this.

Guest Lens_flare
Is it safe to change the brightness via the toggle button?

It's safe for your liquid, not for you :)

As a workaround, you must switch brightness minimal level(5 by default) to 20.. -> switcher should work properly.

Phoenix,

can you change default minimal brightness level to 20? It's illiminate all probs with brightness and "black screen".

Guest Alex_USSR

Hey guys just give it a try: this rom + GO Launcher EX work excellent ... my opinion is this combo is even better than MIUI ...you can organize your aps REALLY well all kinds of sorting options + even folders in app drawer ...I get excellent results !!!

Just try ;-) won't heart you !!!

http://golauncher.goforandroid.com/

or

market !!!!

Enjoy !!!

Guest Master_T
It's safe for your liquid, not for you :)

As a workaround, you must switch brightness minimal level(5 by default) to 20.. -> switcher should work properly.

Phoenix,

can you change default minimal brightness level to 20? It's illiminate all probs with brightness and "black screen".

How can this be changed manually?

@ssundawg: I don't use any SIP service, so I don't know if it actually works. However the option "internet calling (wifi only)" is there.

Edited by Master_T

Guest hariumie

bugs for me : wifi not work, error information and mac address unavailable,helpp.... :) .?

i wiped all in recovery,my baseband 05.01.06

Guest TheShak
bugs for me : wifi not work, error information and mac address unavailable,helpp.... :) .?

i wiped all in recovery,my baseband 05.01.06

I think Master_T a few post above had this issue and did a full wipe (data/cache/dalvik...) and then reflash...

see above

Guest TheShak
How can this be changed manually?

@lens_flare thanks for the workaround re: backlight toggle, works great.

To do this you need to go to settings -> display settings -> advanced mode -> screen dim level -> and set this to 20 (default)...

thx :)

Guest hariumie
I think Master_T a few post above had this issue and did a full wipe (data/cache/dalvik...) and then reflash...

see above

thanks a lot my wifi works now :)

Guest zebbe77

To do this you need to go to settings -> display settings -> advanced mode -> screen dim level -> and set this to 20 (default)...

+1

Guest Master_T

Thanks! I had missed it since the "advanced" submenu disappears if auto brightness is off...

For the rest, the only thing that doesn't work for me (apart from camcorder of course) is proximity sensor.

@Thmz: it seems to drain a bit more than the version I had before (I think it war 1.2.25) but nothing exagerate.

Edited by Master_T

Guest Güilzom
for me doesen't work proximity sensor

+1

In the onther hand, I still have he problem that can download form market using the Mobile Network, same as MarkII 's rom

Guest zorginho
+1

In the onther hand, I still have he problem that can download form market using the Mobile Network, same as MarkII 's rom

It'just a setting do to download settings and select the mobile network

Guest Achmet Schachbrett

+1