MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest hossiam

I love miui. The gps reboots my phone. Battery lasts 5 hours from full to dead. Is anyone else experiencing these problems? Going to try it with 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT BIN

Guest Lens_flare
does andyone have the lens_flare 1.4.22 download link..?

http://www.multiupload.com/RP5JG16U0F

Browser apps always fc after 10 minutes usage in lens rom

Didn't mentioned this..

Have you changed the settings of it?

Going to test about 10 minutes again..

UPD:

Ah , I understood what's problem: you(maybe accidentally) selected text in browser. But browser text selection not working in all of .22 ports.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest umair9001

It does work for me..m using truecolor's updates..

Ah , I understood what's problem: you(maybe accidentally) selected text in browser. But browser text selection not working in all of .22 ports.

Guest MoNzAi1988
Maybe I'm lucky, but it seems to work much much better with this bin... 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT

+1, my phone now using 4.008.08 and everything go smooth -.-a

but still data/3g disconnect after call

Guest The Duke of Hazard
http://www.multiupload.com/RP5JG16U0F

Didn't mentioned this..

Have you changed the settings of it?

Going to test about 10 minutes again..

UPD:

no no even if i simply read a page after about 10, 20 minutes of usage the browser force closes and when you restart it it goes to main page (google) not coming back to the last page youwere visiting...browser settings are ok!

Guest Lens_flare

Humm, someone told that phoenix's rom's first boot animation is the reason of bootloop..

Coz I have no bootloop at startup, can you check out, what happens if you just change it?

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest joker87

Does anyone know a fix for the market? I can't see many apps, paid but even free, for example Shaker Lite, Touchdown (Paid version) and many more.

Guest dellax3

Hello, someone can tell me if there is a "language pack ita for this rom?

then, after a call the screen goes dark and no longer gives signs of life, to wake I have to remove the battery, why?

thanks in advance to those who replied and sorry for my English (google translator)

CIAOOO

Guest Lens_flare

what exactly rom you use? Now we have 2 roms in the same thread..

Well, I think you got link from the first post. So you are on the Phoenix one.

I think your problem is CM7 general liquid port problem(CM7=MIUI in some ways, they working with Cyanogen tightly).

Just try to get liquid to bright light such as a sun or a lamp and drop the call, then switch brightness to proper value, hope it works..

If you just tired of how it works, you can easily switch it off by call settings/use prox. sensor

You are lucky, you can try alternative MIUI port by me(link has been dropped ahead) and test prox. sensor for one call.. let us know what will happen.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest dancerobot

Ok, so I think I may have a solution for a lot of the problems I was having:

I am using the truecolour version with a Liquid 256mb, 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT BIN, Baseband: A1-05.01.06. I used setCPU to clock the kernel at 998MHz all the time (min and max set to 998) and all of my problems disappeared. This includes:

- The boot lock, maybe I am just lucky but I rebooted like 5 times to test it, no lock-up

- Calls in an echo-y tunnel, since cranking the CPU, people say the call quality is fine

- Haven't lost my data connection since I bumped it up

And, after a day of normal use for me, with 3G/H, I still had 60% battery. I didn't use wifi all day but lots of texting, calls, and data. This is what I consider decent, that way if I have a huge data/wifi day or I don't charge it one night, I am not stuck with no phone.

My theory is that maybe MIUI has so much stuff going on, it needs the CPU power or else, for example, it loses the data connection or when shutting down it doesn't complete something fully which causes it to lock on the next boot. Who knows, maybe I just had a lucky day yesterday and so far today but things look good on that front. If the problems don't resurface - this rom is fabulicious!

I paid for setCPU, not sure if it comes with the rom or not, but it's such an awesome app, it's worth supporting the dev and picking it up.

@+, e

EDIT: Just to let you all know, another full day, absolutely no bugs or problems as soon as I set the CPU to 998MHz all the time. Does this work for anyone else using the truecolour version? Give it a try if you are seeing these bugs. The battery drain is fine for me with the settings like that. I am seriously loving the rom!

Edited by dancerobot

Guest Lens_flare

So, you are lucky :]

I don't think that OC is really help to device to live. But maybe 1ghz is a miracle point? Who knows, it might be true, coz the rom is veeeeery randomatic.

I paid for setCPU, not sure if it comes with the rom or not, but it's such an awesome app

I can download it freely with my XDA account using link from google.

But I agree that his work is worth for pay :)

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest sundawg
So, you are lucky :]

I don't think that OC is really help to device to live. But maybe 1ghz is a miracle point? Who knows, it might be true, coz the rom is veeeeery randomatic.

I can download it freely with my XDA account using link from google.

But I agree that his work is worth for pay :)

i prefer 1.4.15..it's more stable then .22.. :)

Guest ranieri55

in the lens flare miui 1.4.22 led missed call does not work. if i try to flash the patch for led made by phoenix works perfectly but then again in English and if I flash the language pack ita no longer works for the battery icon in the upper right corner of the screen

Guest sundawg
in the lens flare miui 1.4.22 led missed call does not work. if i try to flash the patch for led made by phoenix works perfectly but then again in English and if I flash the language pack ita no longer works for the battery icon in the upper right corner of the screen

use 1.4.15 ..is more stable plus good battery drain..not much diff b/w .15 n .22..some UI tweaks...but appreciate efforts by true color & lens flare to port it :)

Guest Güilzom

Right now I have some issues.

Random reboots are frequent, I just disable the OC to see if changes something.

Also, the comcache doesn't works after reboot. didn't have the chance to check if really improve the performance.

I the other hand, I'm having some low memory warnings, Still have like 300 MB free on my ext2 partition, but for some reason keep compsuming te internal memory for install new programs. (have like 20 MB free on internal memory).

If I disable the swap on SD, disable the entire apps-to SD.