MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest Wawa63

Hello,

For force close issues, you can use the market app "vm heap tool". Just put a higher value (48m for example) to enable apps that need much ram, like launchers...

Guest FeareX

Hi all,

I just flashed this rom this afternoon. I have 2 questions:

- Is it possible to have this ROM in Dutch?

- Why doesn't find wifi my network, only some others?? I'd like to use wif EDIT: never mind! changed the WiFi channel from my router from 13 to 1 and now it finds my network and connects without problems :P

I do have installed the patch on the first page.

Thx in advance :rolleyes:

This rom is awsome btw!

Grtz FeareX

Edited by FeareX

Guest Lens_flare

Those of you, who don't use MIUI because of sd card issue I have made a fix, that magically repair your sd of any class.

DL Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K6T0G6B4

I took Thepasto's boot.img(new one) and redefined some parameters on it like Dario93 did.

Works perfect on this, LeoGB, and also thepasto's 2.3.4 roms.

Guest DasTisu
Those of you, who don't use MIUI because of sd card issue I have made a fix, that magically repair your sd of any class.

DL Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K6T0G6B4

I took Thepasto's boot.img(new one) and redefined some parameters on it like Dario93 did.

Works perfect on this, LeoGB, and also thepasto's 2.3.4 roms.

Thank you!

Guest brunog

my data connection doesnt work after flashing this rom.

well i flashed 2011_05_07_MIUI-Liquid-1.5.6-phoenix-en-signed the first time. the data connection worked the first day then it crapped out. i tried deleting everything and reflashing but it didnt fix. now i installed 2011_05_14_MIUI-Liquid-1.5.13-phoenix-en-signed after deleting everything and my data connection still doesnt work.

please help i really like this rom but i need my 3g data connection.

sorry i forgot to mention im on Fido in canada.

Edited by brunog

Guest Master_T

I flashed Lens' 1.5.13 and it works perfectly... if not for an annoying bug: every time I reboot/shutdown the phone when it reboots it doesn't catch the phone signal no matter what I do. The only solution is to reboot until it does a "lucky" boot where it boots normally with working phone signal. Any ideas??

Guest Lens_flare

As mentioned in kang thread, you should reflash till signal will stand in his place in the first boot.

In the next version I might use Phoenix's kernel with sdfix..

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest Dario93
thanks Dario, do you mean dalvik.vm.heapsize= ??

in the 1.5.13 it's set at 48m so this should be set at 24m ??

cheers

exactly that line :P 48 is too high for a1,i've never saw it even in nexus one roms,change it to 32 or 24 and everything should be fine :rolleyes:

Guest TheShak
I flashed Lens' 1.5.13 and it works perfectly... if not for an annoying bug: every time I reboot/shutdown the phone when it reboots it doesn't catch the phone signal no matter what I do. The only solution is to reboot until it does a "lucky" boot where it boots normally with working phone signal. Any ideas??

As mentioned in kang thread, you should reflash till signal will stand in his place in the first boot.

In the next version I might use Phoenix's kernel with sdfix..

I've tested both roms LF & TC and both are great but each has some issues...

1. LF is very fast and I've had no lag issues etc., however you do get the loss of phone signal randomly on reboots and battery drain is fast, it lasts about a day

2. TC does not have the phone signal issue and battery drain good, lasts a day and a half, however, the UI is slow and lags, plus when rotating screens in landscape mode it's unbelievably slow...

So choices choices, slow speed but good batt, or real smooth UI high batt drain plus sometime loss of signal... ho hum???

:P

p.s. Wifi and BT for me is excellent for both roms

Edited by TheShak

Guest Lens_flare

For signal loss you can try sdfix boot from prev page..

It might repair signal too coz I have tried to reboot for 5 times and it works :P

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest sundawg
Dunno :/

All should be ok..

Maybe it sould be flashed right after flashing the rom? :/

lens is thier a work around for miui music of 1.5.13? i wanted to use this in 1.4.15.. as the latest miui musc.apk has the built in equalizer is it possible? ur rep much appreciated thanks :P

Edited by sundawg

Guest MCAlex

I don't see any QuickBoot, RooxEx or LiquidSett.. -.-

EDIT: I changed ROM (for now). Please reinstall this 3 softwares, or at least tell me how to do it, I need them :P

Edited by MCAlex

Guest fra74

Hi Truecolor a have been istalled this files;

- sensorcalibutil_yamaha

- sensorserver_yamaha

- sensorstatutil_yamaha

- libms3c_yamaha.so

in miui 1.5.13 and the compass start to work,I have taken from (Rom Cyanogen Mod 7.1 Nightly),just like to know if it is possible to integrate them in your next update!!!!

thanks for your nice work

Guest Lens_flare
have been istalled this files... and the compass start to work

Humm, with this and my sdfix my port will be the best :P

Guest brunog

still cant get my fido 3g internet working

i flashed to 4,002.14 then miui still no internet

i tried flashing to 4.00.08 internet worked. i flashed to miui and internet stopped working.

please help. i absolutely love how this rom looks and works except the damn internet is toast.

Guest brunog
still cant get my fido 3g internet working

i flashed to 4,002.14 then miui still no internet

i tried flashing to 4.00.08 internet worked. i flashed to miui and internet stopped working.

please help. i absolutely love how this rom looks and works except the damn internet is toast.

i forgot to mention i manualy added apn settings and internet still didnt work. with miui rom my apn settings are blank.