MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest bais

The settings not being saved after a reboot is definitely a deal breaker, and almost all the latest ROMs have this bug: Lens' one, Phoenix's one, Chase's CM7. The only recent ROM working is f1rst's, which uses an older boot.img I think.

Don't have a data plan so when I reboot it enable mobile data and eats my money xD.

Guest Master_T
The settings not being saved after a reboot is definitely a deal breaker, and almost all the latest ROMs have this bug: Lens' one, Phoenix's one, Chase's CM7. The only recent ROM working is f1rst's, which uses an older boot.img I think.

Don't have a data plan so when I reboot it enable mobile data and eats my money xD.

MMM, this happens the first time form me, but next reboots save the settings correctly...

Guest Master_T
Really? Gonna try again then, though this was going to happen everytime so rolled back.

Trying again then.

I just tried rebootin (I'm on Lens' 1.5.20) and I can confirm my settings are still there.

Guest gioninardo

hello Truecolor,

thank you for your topic!

I have flashed almost 3 times the 1.3.18 version (of course... I did wipe, wipe sd, wipe all the world and so on...) but my problem still exists: when an incoming call arrive, the phone rings at audible volume only once and then it becames mute... NOte that this happens only with all the melodies included in the added pack melody. Instead with the enclosed "world" melody it work fine.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you in Advance,

Gianni

ps: my version is 1.3.18 (carrera13 file) base band 05.01.05.

Guest bais
I just tried rebootin (I'm on Lens' 1.5.20) and I can confirm my settings are still there.

Woot! That worked. Okay may stick with it if I don't get RAM leak issues.

Guest TroutT20

Anyone else notice some major UI lag going on in the last couple versions? I've tried wiping / flashing again and again but my UI always seems overly laggy.

Guest brunog
WOW, i didnt fix it i just googled it and then gave you the link......but i am still sitting at my pc with my head held high and my chest puffed out like a peacock.lol i have and do go through these problems when i flash a new rom. dont know if its a Canada carrier thing?

well you're a better googler than me because the settings i found didnt work.

Guest Master_T
Anyone else notice some major UI lag going on in the last couple versions? I've tried wiping / flashing again and again but my UI always seems overly laggy.

Yes, in particular, the vertical scrolling of menus in any MIUI Gingerbread is sluggish as hell. I wonder if this is a general MIUI problem, or a specific issue of Liquid version?

Guest TheShak
Yes, in particular, the vertical scrolling of menus in any MIUI Gingerbread is sluggish as hell. I wonder if this is a general MIUI problem, or a specific issue of Liquid version?

I found it really bad when vm.dalvik.heapsize was set to 24m, but now at 64m it's not that bad. Definite improvement over the previous 2.3.4 builds

For me the best miui builds have been

1.3.5 phoenix for froyo

1.4.29 phoenix for GB 2.3

and now 1.5.20 Lens_flare (with phoenix boot) for GB 2.3.4

thx

Edited by TheShak

Guest TheShak
how can i get german or english pack for 1.5.20-lens_flare ?

Lensflare 1.5.20 is already in english... download the file named FX-MIUI1-5-20LF-en.zip this has changed build.prop

thx

Guest Master_T

I think I found a bug in Lens' 1.5.20 rom, when you miss a call the "envelope" led flashes, instead of the "missed call" one.

Guest sundawg
I think I found a bug in Lens' 1.5.20 rom, when you miss a call the "envelope" led flashes, instead of the "missed call" one.

change the led indicator color s in settings & try :P

Guest Master_T
change the led indicator color s in settings & try :P

Changing color changes wether the envelope or missed call one flashes, but it's always either one or the other. For example: with blue the missed call led flashes, no matter if it's a missed call or an unread message. With yellow the opposite.

Guest sundawg

truecolor ver ...browser fc & very laggy then previous rom..sensors working fine..touch senstivity s less even when in dialer screen when pressing speaker & tools :P

Guest tazzkiller

Sorry, it's me or in this rom ( MIUI 1.5.20 ) compcache is not actived in the kernel ( grey on liquid setting option ) ?

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
But I guess can not activate cache after reboot :P

after reboot i lost my settings sometimes.

а вообще терпел миуи почти сутки, потом ушел обратно на СМ.