MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest sundawg
@Lens_flare: Don't stop developing at all. You've been doing great! Just pickup a few tips from @sundawg's version. If he manages to get a "very" snappy build, that's good news for us all... :P

@sundawg: The new version coming out tomorrow is SOO tempting.. Loads of exciting stuff. Hope to see ya there :rolleyes:

+1 .@ Rajit ...its def tempting..im waiting for mark's update..but changelog s def promising..

Guest SmashDML
for me def its working fine..b/w did u change vm heap size to 64 in a2sd gui and reboot..and also in liqud settings change to 2048 instead of 128...give it a try...oh b/w is proximity on call working fine for you? like when you are on call screen goes off??

Sundawg,

Two question for you from a new acer liquid user :P

Should I set Salvik Cache on SD-EXT?

Do I need to enable compcache on liquid settings?

Edited by SmashDML

Guest sundawg
Dario,

Two question for you from a new acer liquid user :P

Should I set Salvik Cache on SD-EXT?

Do I need to enable compcache on liquid settings?

these settings helps for low ram memory..esp for liquid A1..if you own a Liquid E..it already has 512mb ram..so not to worry much..but u can def change the vm heapsize depending on the build :rolleyes:

Guest spakkkk
Ok So Finally i was able to upload 1.5.20 with small changes & tweaks..all the sensor works fine " even proximity sensor on call works fine" added few apps & libs from old stable ver ..all hardware working browser FC fixed...good battery drain.about + 2 days with sync 3g and meduim use...so everyone give it a shot and do let me know .if its fine :P ..esp proximity on call..which i always prefer most.don't know about others

Please manual wipe first in recovery & flash with no sign check

after the first boot please click a2sdgui to make sure data is on sd is highlited and please change the VM heap size to 64 instead 48 your phone will reboot once done you will def see diff it would be much snappy then before...also in liquid setings change the sd cache to 2048 instead 128 . :rolleyes:

Thanks to all 'em dev..esp truecolor..koud..roggin..thepasto...lens..gnufabio..ritchen.dr chase & others if i missed 'em names...

download link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H8RWU6HG

choco kernel too? <_<

Guest Lens_flare

Phoenix's kernel.. But It's choco too..

So, speaker is in low quality, compass not working(google maps, compass,compass 3D), but proximity is ok :P

Don't stop developing at all

Ok boss :rolleyes:

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest anavel
for me def its working fine..b/w did u change vm heap size to 64 in a2sd gui and reboot..and also in liqud settings change to 2048 instead of 128...give it a try...oh b/w is proximity on call working fine for you? like when you are on call screen goes off??

Hi , how to confirm change of VM Heapsize?

I edit the value 48 to 64 in apps2SD gui and press the "set Dalvik VM Heapsize to this value (12-32)!", after that, it reboot.

When I check it again, the value is still 48 ?

OR it is already changed?

Thank you

Guest Temur
Ok So Finally i was able to upload 1.5.20 with small changes & tweaks..all the sensor works fine " even proximity sensor on call works fine" added few apps & libs from old stable ver ..all hardware working browser FC fixed...good battery drain.about + 2 days with sync 3g and meduim use...so everyone give it a shot and do let me know .if its fine :rolleyes: ..esp proximity on call..which i always prefer most.don't know about others

Please manual wipe first in recovery & flash with no sign check

after the first boot please click a2sdgui to make sure data is on sd is highlited and please change the VM heap size to 64 instead 48 your phone will reboot once done you will def see diff it would be much snappy then before...also in liquid setings change the sd cache to 2048 instead 128 . <_<

Thanks to all 'em dev..esp truecolor..koud..roggin..thepasto...lens..gnufabio..ritchen.dr chase & others if i missed 'em names...

download link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H8RWU6HG

wow, thank you! proximity sensor and accelerometer works great!

But Compass sensor doesn't work. auto-brightness work, but very slow.

This rom ist very fast and stable :P BIG THX at all DEV's!

New Bug's:

- if you make some photos in succession -> FC camera

only after a restart it works again.

- (A)GPS doesn't work for me :( EDIT: sry it does work!

Edited by Temur

Guest sundawg
wow, thank you! proximity sensor and accelerometer works great!

But Compass sensor doesn't work. auto-brightness work, but very slow.

This rom ist very fast and stable :P BIG THX at all DEV's!

New Bug's:

- if you make some photos in succession -> FC camera

only after a restart it works again.

- (A)GPS doesn't work for me :rolleyes:

(A)GPS works fine..

Guest Mr. Extreme
well..for continuous playing notification tone s a bug..what u need to do is just change to any of the other tone from the list and reboot your phone..you will not find the annoying continuous notification tone.. <_<

That's cool, but it is still an issue. One should not reboot the phone after changing a notification sound... :(

An issue from the one release older version (what I use). I set the alarm to 7.00 am, and it comes up and does it's job as supposed to, but then whatever I do it doesn't go away - and doesn't allow me to do anything about it either. Eventually I pressed all the softkeys in panic, then I tried pressing the < key for longer, and then it killed the process, so there was silence at last. ( I set that key in the settings to kill processes on long press, instead of the usual task it does. ) That's annoying, because I use the alarm at least 5 days a week. :P

Where is the "draw pattern to unlock the screen" feature? Is it only me not finding it (very possible), or is it just not there any more? Because now it is only a gentle move on the screen, even an ape can do it, not to mention some eejit trying to frape me or something... :rolleyes:

Edited by Mr. Extreme

Guest Lens_flare
Where is the "draw pattern to unlock the screen" feature?

settings-personal-Personal Password-personal password security-pattern lock

who will ?

Still working on it, just testing chinese one.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest sette7nani
settings-personal-key icon(forgot the name)-personal password security-pattern lock

Still working on it, just testing chinese one.

I'm trying last cyanogen nighlty built.

Waiting for new MIUI :P

Guest Mr. Extreme

I successfully increased the VM heap from 24 to 32 MB, and until now everything is fine and peachy, UI runs smoothly. Thanx for the tip - and kudos to the developer(s) of VM Heap Tool :P .

Guest Lens_flare

So, my new MIUI 1.5.27.

Features:

-Libs from Sundawg(so proximity is ok).

-Dr. chase's boot[sdfix, wifi, btns, voice] - going to try to get newer one

-vm heapshize = 64

-no framework intervention(will be better to port)

-compass still down(in google maps it's almost active)

Link

http://www.multiupload.com/L4PDPX28IM

Guest Ramdanih
So, my new MIUI 1.5.27.

Features:

-Libs from Sundawg(so proximity is ok).

-Dr. chase's boot[sdfix, wifi, btns, voice] - going to try to get newer one

-vm heapshize = 64

-no framework intervention(will be better to port)

-compass still down(in google maps it's almost active)

Link

http://www.multiupload.com/L4PDPX28IM

WOOOWWW.. great Lens_flare !!!

downloading and thx u.. :P

Guest mmkim
you can use oldsensorsv3 boot (from kang) for miui:

http://www.multiupload.com/E1GRQS3VB6

with compass working, skype fixed, but maybe some issues with p-sensor and autorotation (as it posted in cm7 kang thread)

but i corrected updaterscript (added setperm strings), so need someone to try.

http://www.multiupload.com/WC3OHGZVIS - newsensors patch

which one is your amend?

oldsenor or newsenor?

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
which one is your amend?

oldsenor or newsenor?

both ofcource

emm.. i thik both :P

one guy said that booting hangs on MIUI logo, anybody else?

Edited by Dr. Robert Chase