MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest Lens_flare

Phoenix, how did you implemented fixes with full compatibility? And without magical build.prop string?

I've found nothing to get a clue what you've done :/

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest truecolor
Yep.

Wifi is not working(cycle obtaining IP), keys sometimes not responsive, but sensors are ok.

Going to catch a way of fixing it..

wifi fixed,you can download patch in the first page.

Guest Temur
2011/05/28

Release Notes:

1, based on MIUI 1.5.27 (Android 2.3.4)

2, phone (call waiting is available) / GPRS / Camera/Camcorder / GPS / WIFI (WIFI tether) / Bluetooth / light sensor / proximity sensor works fine

3, fixed data/3G disconnect after call

4, missed calls / unread message light fixed

5, optimiza proximity sensor

6, add QuickBoot, RootExplorer

7, update liquid settings to v 1.2[Vibrate ON/OFF, Set sensitivity, Compcache Autostart, Compcache Start/Stop,Ads filter](Thanks Koud, gnufabio and enrix835)

8, change default languag to english

9, fixed usb tether(share phone's network to PC via USB )

10,remove unused hardware settings of liquid (such as the LED light color settings, trackball setting)

11, improves battery life

12,fixed change the brightness via the toggle button(additional reboot is need, after)

13,fixed compass(use old sensor)

Known issues:

unknown

Download:

miui 1.5.27 for liquid

(i have wipe all and than flash it)

- Softkey's work after restart (before that, the bottom 4 buttons not working) (gTranslate)

- very smooth

BUG's:

- WIFI does not work (it display me my router, but it can not connect)

- Browser does not work (FC)

- musikplayer doesnt display me the musiktitle correct (But in LF-miui 1.5.27 it dispaly me the musiktitle correct)

- camera bug after taken pictures -> suddenly-reboot (i have take 5-8 pics)

- accerometer sensor and magnetic sensor does not work

--------------------

- i have restore the miui backup from LF- miui 1.5.27 rom +darkr47z theme

- Apps + Dalvik Cache on SD-EXT (768mb), Zipalign ON, Swap (60) ON (128mb), Dalvik VM 64 (of 48 to 64 with a2sdgui)

--------------------

EDIT:

with the wifi-fix, wifi works

Battery usage:

30min standby:

Phone idle: 95%, cell standby >2%, Wi-Fi >2%, Display >2%, Android OS >1%, Android System >1%...

(very high battery drain :P )

Edited by Temur

Guest sundawg
Unfortunately the softkeys bug is present in every single ROM since the koudelka's CM7 nightly where he fixed the long wake up delay. It even appears in gnufabio's Sense port, which means it's in the boot.img.

The only recent one which doesn't have it is f1rst port, since it uses the older kernel.

bais did u try my vers of cm 7.1 83 nightly.no softkey issues & long wake up..very fast & snappy :P ..just give it a try..

Edited by sundawg

Guest Rajit
therefore not included in the rom, you should always flash the wifi fix?!

As far as I know, the wifi fix is not included in truecolor's rom as yet. So yes, you will have to flash it as well.

Guest Temur
So, my new MIUI 1.5.27.

Features:

-Libs from Sundawg(so proximity is ok).

-Dr. chase's boot[sdfix, wifi, btns, voice] - going to try to get newer one

-vm heapshize = 64

-no framework intervention(will be better to port)

-compass still down(in google maps it's almost active)

Link

http://www.multiupload.com/L4PDPX28IM

I have tested it, after 2-3 suddenly reboots, its fast and stable :P

BUG's:

- magnetic sensor (compass) doesnt work

- after taken pictures (3-5 pic's) -> suddenly reboot

---------------

- i have restore the miui backup from sundawg miui 1.5.20 rom

- i use darkr47z theme

- Apps + Dalvik Cache on SD-EXT (768mb), Zipalign ON, Swap (60) ON (128mb), Dalvik VM 64

- I do not know whether this is due to the rom's, but this rom shows me the title from musikfiles in the music player correct. (gTranslate)

---------------

this rom its better and smoother for me, but the camera bug is annoying.

Battery usage:

30 min standby: ~2% Battery

Phone idle: 65%, Android OS: 20%, Dialer: 9%, Display: 7%, Android System: >1%, Cell standby: >1%, Wi-Fi: >1%...

Battery drain is to high :rolleyes:

EDIT:

2h 48min (standby): ~5% Battery

Display: 31%, Phone idle: 28%, Cell standby: 25%, Wi-Fi: 7%, Google Services: 4%, Dialer: 4%, Android OS: 4%, Android System: 1%...

Edited by Temur

Guest Temur
sorry but where can I find the theme for the darkr47z miui 1.5.27?

in this tread, page 65, post 1288

--->

Guys here is an Amazing theme for the latest miui with original dark theme added up with blue color instead of 'em orange by default..and i'm def loving it..

Give it a try

save the file on your sd.. install it through theme manager..reboot ur phone once ..and see the diff

B/w this isnt my theme..its from the xda dev for n1..i'm using it in my liquid

Download link

http://depositfiles.com/files/uk154dnyz

Edited by Temur

Guest yangg

Hi did anyone find a way to get a loop on mp3 ringing for incoming call my ring only one time i am with 1.5.20 did the .27 work better for this matter ?

PS I ever try to put the file in .ogg and same thing he dont want to do a loop of a custom ringing

Edited by yangg

Guest sundawg

alrite guys u all will get a fully working latest miui in max 1 hour its in the process of upload..should i make a new thread or continue here? as i also have CM 7.1nightly updates..what u guys say :P

Guest sundawg
send to my email =p

i've decided to make new thread..cause so many updates in one thread confuses the users as they're not sure which patch.or updates to flash..so hopefully check out all my ver for miui & nightly in a new thread.. :P

Guest TheShak

Hello,

I've been using 1.5.27 phoenix (truecolor) build and it works real great except a few issues ...

1. Does this puppy run hot? I don't know why but the battery seems to get hot too quickly??? anyone else get this?

2. I've changed the vm.heap to 64m and SD cache to 2048 to see if this helps speed etc.

also I've fixed the browser FC along with latest language updates from MIUI Android http://www.multiupload.com/ASNYSBP1B5 this is a "NO Wipe" unsigned english lang update

Thanks

Edited by TheShak

Guest be68ar
Hello,

I've been using 1.5.27 phoenix (truecolor) build and it works real great except a few issues ...

1. Does this puppy run hot? I don't know why but the battery seems to get hot too quickly??? anyone else get this?

2. I've changed the vm.heap to 64m and SD cache to 2048 to see if this helps speed etc.

also I've fixed the browser FC along with latest language updates from MIUI Android http://www.multiupload.com/ASNYSBP1B5 this is a "NO Wipe" unsigned english lang update

Thanks

browser patch dont work....

Guest elgubbo

with Truecolors 1.5.27 i get huge touchbutton problems ... they often dont react at all... :D

anyone has a fix for this?

Guest spakkkk
with Truecolors 1.5.27 i get huge touchbutton problems ... they often dont react at all... :D

here too :|

note: its happening only when i put the clock more than 768Mhz

Edited by spakkkk

Guest sundawg

try my ver :D

Guest spakkkk
try my ver :D

your release have the same issue, when i overclock the phone, 960mhz per example, the softkeys gets bad bad response ...

sorry my bad english

Guest Lens_flare

I'm working on it :]

If I get a clue what LSTeam have fixed I will find a way to integrate this into Phoenix's(or into CM olddriver coz I have suitable version for MIUI) kernel.