MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest jalankakapsatu
Battery drain its very high :D

4h standby: = - 17%

>51%Phone standby, >50% Phone idle,...

ok i got the same issue...i think that 1.5.20 has much better battery drain...the best OC battery drain i think...but 1.5.27 just like another ROM,fast drain... :D

Guest Lens_flare
Nice, but why isn't this in 1st post?

Because it's not a Phoenix's fix..

So far the only one that works well is in chinese...

Who want to translate this version? :D

battery usage is horrendous: charged my A1 full all night, took it with me, got one texr message & 1 missed call, no wifi or anything on on whole time, in 9 hours my battery went from 100% to 27% !!! and battery usage shows 48% cell standby & 48% phone idle. Is there any fix for this?

Guest Mecallie
Have you tried fix that is placed on previous page?

No, I have not. Will try it when I get out from work (no cable).

I sure hope this works because I love :D this rom so far. Battery lasts longer for me than any other rom!

Is there a way to get all WiFi channels to work too? I don't like to change the channel on my router since it is crowded on the other channels...

Guest Lens_flare
my battery went from 100% to 27%

Something goes wrong for you, you should try to reflash this rom.

Is there a way to get all WiFi channels to work too?

I don't think so.

Something goes wrong for you, you should try to reflash this rom.

as you can see from previous post there are several posters who has the same problems so i don't think reflashing can help in this case...

Guest Liquidator
Have you tried fix that is placed on previous page?

Yes, I did. Didn't work.

Also, when I want to use Navigation, Google Maps FCs. I did remove a few system programs with Titanium Backup, is there any program that is needed for Navigation to work properly? Maybe I deleted something essential.

Maps does work, but I noticed that with the GPS on, the location is not updated all the time, so i see the arrow moving with skips.

Guest sundawg
battery usage is horrendous: charged my A1 full all night, took it with me, got one texr message & 1 missed call, no wifi or anything on on whole time, in 9 hours my battery went from 100% to 27% !!! and battery usage shows 48% cell standby & 48% phone idle. Is there any fix for this?

battery drain is not more then 1%/hour on standby on 1.5.27..if u aren't getting it rite ..it must be issue of calibration or maybe need to reflash..but u can also give it a try my version as well and see if that helps..must be something to do with sensors..also browser works fine.. :D

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...-fully-working/

Guest ELZEE

Mine...browser doesnt work. But no sweat, opera works well here..

But one prob, I can hardly copy anything to my SD from PC.

The files were copied, and it was there right before I unplug the phone.

But once the I unplug the cable, the files were nowhere in the phone. Rebooting the phone sometimes make those files available, but rarely.

Is there any clue to solve this?

Guest mmick
battery drain is not more then 1%/hour on standby on 1.5.27..if u aren't getting it rite ..[ ...] but u can also give it a try my version as well and see if that helps

I have your version, it´s pretty fast but it has a big battery drain issue too. I believe it´s not your customizations but something with the .27 code itself.

Guest jalankakapsatu
I have your version, it´s pretty fast but it has a big battery drain issue too. I believe it´s not your customizations but something with the .27 code itself.

The best battrey drain is miui 1.5.20,i think i'll use that rom again,unfortunately w/ no compass work :D

Guest jalankakapsatu

i'm using 1.5.20 again because of much better battery drain than 1.5.27...

can anybody give me patch that make COMPASS works n Browser not FC...

or will be great if 1.5.27 have the same or better battery drain :D

Guest sundawg
i'm using 1.5.20 again because of much better battery drain than 1.5.27...

can anybody give me patch that make COMPASS works n Browser not FC...

or will be great if 1.5.27 have the same or better battery drain :D

try this ..no browser fc ..all senors working

for 1.5.20 download may 20th version from the thread or else the 1.5.27 ur choice.. :D

Guest Liquidator
Yes, I did. Didn't work.

Also, when I want to use Navigation, Google Maps FCs. I did remove a few system programs with Titanium Backup, is there any program that is needed for Navigation to work properly? Maybe I deleted something essential.

Maps does work, but I noticed that with the GPS on, the location is not updated all the time, so i see the arrow moving with skips.

Nobody else having trouble with Navigation? Any clue how to fix it?

Guest pirika

Why gallery dont sincronize photos with picasa?

Any solution for this?

I tried put the 3d gallery and it syncronizes with picasa, but isn't stable

Guest jalankakapsatu
try this ..no browser fc ..all senors working

for 1.5.20 download may 20th version from the thread or else the 1.5.27 ur choice.. :D

I use 1.5.20 from Truecolor previous Link...i still keep it...n now use it again...

It has great battery drain i think...the best for OC rom...

I already use Trucolor ROM 1.5.27 n your's (sundawg) n its the same fast drain...

all sensor works both of u and no FC browser,but sunwag rom sometimes compass doesnt works...

and now i used 1.5.20 coz of it best battery drain...sadly no compass n FC browser but i use firefox to replace this :D

Edited by jalankakapsatu

Guest thechain

Hi,

i'm keeping in test the 1.5.27 ROM with ITA langpack and all the fixes released (Browser fix and wifi). The phone works smooth but i did notice two annoying problems:

1) Battery drain that is high, i'm testing disabilng al the sync activities when the screen is off but in few hours (4 the battery lost 50% of charge using it normally)

2) Bluetooth. Even if it work a problem remains once you use the headset. After using it and detaching turning off bluetooth the phone speaker remains off and muted. To re-enable it you have to reboot the device.

This is definitely much more annoying than the first one....

Did anyone notice the same problem?

Regards

TheChain

Guest MoNzAi1988
battery drain is not more then 1%/hour on standby on 1.5.27..if u aren't getting it rite ..it must be issue of calibration or maybe need to reflash..but u can also give it a try my version as well and see if that helps..must be something to do with sensors..also browser works fine.. :D

i reclibrate my battery and get around 1% per hour for your version and also truecolour version, but after next charge, i get 5% per hour ur both version... any1 can help me?

Guest sundawg
i reclibrate my battery and get around 1% per hour for your version and also truecolour version, but after next charge, i get 5% per hour ur both version... any1 can help me?

don't worry 1.6.3 is on its way..anytime by today or t'row..most things would be fixed.. :D ...lens will update first as usual i believe :D :o

Guest Lens_flare

I've faced the same bug-prox.sensor not working :D

Dunno why even if I base with Phoenix's one.. maybe there are some modifications that I'm don't understand at all.

And miuiandroid said that eng pack was delayed :/

Guest mmick
Hi,

i'm keeping in test the 1.5.27 ROM with ITA langpack and all the fixes released (Browser fix and wifi). The phone works smooth but i did notice two annoying problems:

1) Battery drain that is high, i'm testing disabilng al the sync activities when the screen is off but in few hours (4 the battery lost 50% of charge using it normally)

2) Bluetooth. Even if it work a problem remains once you use the headset. After using it and detaching turning off bluetooth the phone speaker remains off and muted. To re-enable it you have to reboot the device.

This is definitely much more annoying than the first one....

Did anyone notice the same problem?

Regards

TheChain

I don't understand why cookers keep telling the high battery drain is from our battery if it's obvious that it's a ROM issue. I keep getting lousy battery (tonight it went from 100% to 94% in airplane mode!!!) and it's perfectly calibrated. With a standard froyo the battery lasts 2x more and generates much less heat.

I have several browser crashes and Bluetooth headsets issues like yours. It's a beautiful and fast rom but full of issues...

This is not a complaint of course! Just my problems with with this rom and I hope our fantastic cookers can solve it :-)

Edited by mmick