MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest zorginho

lil present for italian guys:

italian miui 1.6.17 by phoenix: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HZIOG2ST (flash with no sign check)

for guys that have eng, or cn ver:

ita language pack: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PTOCJ8KT (flash with no sign check)

if anyone has some SU issues flash that: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NSNEYM1M (flash with no sign check) (reupped now it works)

plz leave feedback.

original thread: http://www.batista70phone.net/miui-1-2-19-...13636-1815.html

Edited by zorginho

Guest androich
Mirror link?

Cus can't download :D

allooow masbRoowww... lets have fun with the latest MIUI B)

thanks for your helping... :D

Original MiUi 1.6.17 Phoenix Re-uploaded to multiupload . Enjoy :)

http://www.multiupload.com/4WY68A7M3L

thanks so much for the link... ;) ;) :D

Finally ... Thank you.

Testing it right now.

how bot the camera lag?

is it fixed?

can't wait for trying... :D

still downloading due to my poor connection @my country... :'(

Edited by androich

Guest Rajit

I'm having some troubbles with root apps. No app that needs root permission is able to run, like Titanium backup, SetCPU, etc.

Anyone else having the same problem

MIUI 1.6.17

Guest ringo1
I'm having some troubbles with root apps. No app that needs root permission is able to run, like Titanium backup, SetCPU, etc.

MIUI 1.6.17

Same here, problem seems to be with the language pack. Permission worked before I applied the language pack.

But still it seems to have changed my IMEI number or something, MyBackup says my machine identification has changed.

Guest TheShak

MIUI 1.6.17

You need to remove superuser.apk from the lang pack before you flash... or read #1603 a few lines above :)

Edited by TheShak

Guest Rajit
You need to remove superuser.apk from the lang pack before you flash...

OOPS!!! My bad!! What's the correct procedure now?

Any possible way to repair without reflashing MIUI?

In the meantime, I'll remove the superuser.apk and reupload the lang pack.

Sorry everyone!

Guest TheShak
OOPS!!! My bad!! What's the correct procedure now?

Any possible way to repair without reflashing MIUI?

In the meantime, I'll remove the superuser.apk and reupload the lang pack.

Sorry everyone!

Yep, reflash the old chinese SU as in post #1603 by zorghino... Also if you are going to upload a new english pack please update this with latest fixes 1b from miuiandroid, also you don't need to include a build.prop just delete this from the lang pack as well...

thx :)

edit: english lang pack 1b http://www.multiupload.com/6UXEC2UMQM

with superuser.apk fix, media removed so takes up less phone memory and tweaked for liquid, flash on 1.6.17 after a clean reboot...

Edited by TheShak

Guest Rajit

Downloading the language pack 1b for 1.6.17. Since my net is not the fastest, it should be up in about an hour.

And don't worry, this one won't cause you any root issues! Sowwiee again!!

Guest Rajit
Yep, reflash the old chinese SU as in post #1603 by zorghino... Also if you are going to upload a new english pack please update this with latest fixes 1b from miuiandroid, also you don't need to include a build.prop just delete this from the lang pack as well...

thx B)

edit: english lang pack 1b http://www.multiupload.com/6UXEC2UMQM

with superuser.apk fix, media removed so takes up less phone memory and tweaked for liquid, flash on 1.6.17 after a clean reboot...

Is that a working lang pack for the liquid? if so, i won't port. Thanks! :)

Guest TheShak
Is that a working lang pack for the liquid? if so, i won't port. Thanks! :)

Yes, it is!

Also FYI the superuser changed in june from the ChainsDD version you've posted as fix.

MIUI now uses it's own version which ties into the firewall and other apps, so you've go to stick with "blue SU" for most compatibility... There is translation issue with this so it's best to use the Blue SU chinese version, this also checks other apps not just the root ones.

Cheeers

Edit: info about superuser from miuiandroid.... the SMS and Phone bugs have been fixed now, it just gives info about SU changes

"A lot of people have been posting in the forums regarding reboot issues with the latest MIUI ROM. Basically if you did not already know, MIUI China introduced a new permissions management system into the ROM a few weeks ago, starting with the Phone and SMS permissions functions, this was then extended to the Superuser.apk as a method of License / Trust management for applications which access the SMS and PHONE functions.

As a result of this new security feature people have been having issues with third party applications such as WhatsApp, YahooIM and other third party applications. The issue being reboots on devices when receiving text messages or phone calls.

For each application in the list you need to ensure that the setting is ‘Allow’ instead of Always ask or Denied (Obviously the latter is inadvisable).

By allowing the applications ‘Allow’ this solves any reboot issues caused when receiving messages or calls.

Post in our bug forum if the problem persists, also try wiping Dalvik-Cache and standard Cache to remove any other possible causes for reboots or FC (Force closes)."

Edited by TheShak

Guest androich

Dear All...

i've Flash my Liquid using MIUI 1.6.17,

than install the Language Pack, and than install SU Fix after rebooting the procedur before...

My Liquid Always Bootloops after i use my PAPAGO X5.

happening this problem, i panic, i did wipe data, and than re-apply the MIUI 1.6.17

its work normally. But, after i Restoring my data by Titanium Backup, this happen is coming for the second time...

i'm so sad why this problem must happen with me... :)

is there any suggest???

plisss....

Edited by androich

Guest Barje

Fantastic rom !!!

... but crappy camcorder ... in hq : about 10 frames/sec.

what if i flash a cam.apk from froyo ??

sorry for my silly question... i'm a newbie !

Guest Lens_flare
what if i flash a cam.apk from froyo ??

You lose your camera :)

You just should wait.. our devs are in their way to find out what's wrong with it.

Guest androich
Dear All...

i've Flash my Liquid using MIUI 1.6.17,

than install the Language Pack, and than install SU Fix after rebooting the procedur before...

My Liquid Always Bootloops after i use my PAPAGO X5.

happening this problem, i panic, i did wipe data, and than re-apply the MIUI 1.6.17

its work normally. But, after i Restoring my data by Titanium Backup, this happen is coming for the second time...

i'm so sad why this problem must happen with me... :)

is there any suggest???

plisss....

anybody had the same problem with me???

Cur. ROM: MIUI 1.6.17

Edited by androich