MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest marlouiegene18

I really like the rom... Just the when i'm trying to open the browser, it'll say that i has stopped unexpectedly... Any ideas how to fix it? Wiped ALL before installing the rom.

Guest TheShak

MIUI 1.6.24 from truecolor is up in the usual place. Guess what? I don't get no problems so far!

First time ALL my settings from my carrier including voicemail are setup automatically... plus new lockscreens work without any messing around.

Awesome Truecolor Thanks a lot buddy :)

Edited by TheShak

Guest TheShak
with Phoenix one I(and not only me) got 100mb ram and with enpack it's about 60.. you decide..

@Lens_flare I deleted the themes, a few apks etc and other stuff so i get around 140Mb internal ram free. MIUI android put their new lockscreen in /media folder which i don't use as it goes into phone ... i put it on SD

Edited by TheShak

Guest TheShak
I mentioned RAM not ROM(internal memory).

oops my bad. Still got no performace issues so far... and your right I get about 65mb free :)

Edited by TheShak

Guest Master_T
with Phoenix one I(and not only me) got 100mb ram and with enpack it's about 60.. you decide..

Really? O.o I never got more than 65mb free myself in ANY miui rom....

Guest Lens_flare

Originally from 4pda.ru by bzz11g

опреативы почти 100 свободно)))))) на ликвиде такого не разу не видел

which means following:

I have about 100 free ram, haven't mentioned that before on my liquid.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest djScrewhead

stupid question: the EN pack for the phoenix 1.6.24, where is that available? Does the 1b for 1.6.17 work?

Guest djScrewhead
As it should. but you have to remove build.prop from archive.

Ok, thanks for the help!

*edit*

I grabbed the one posted by TheShark here: http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1736531

I can't find a build.prop file.. I thiiiiiink it may have been removed already, but if not, where would I find the file in the archive?

Edited by djScrewhead

Guest androich
MIUI 1.6.24 from truecolor is up in the usual place. Guess what? I don't get no problems so far!

First time ALL my settings from my carrier including voicemail are setup automatically... plus new lockscreens work without any messing around.

Awesome Truecolor Thanks a lot buddy :)

x'cuz me...

could u gimme the link for MIUI 1.6.24?

Guest thirtytwodave

when I install the 1b 2.3.4, 1.6.17 english pack it FCs when you try to use themes but its ok if i don't install it

Edited by thirtytwodave

Guest djScrewhead
when I install the 1b 2.3.4, 1.6.17 english pack it FCs when you try to use themes but its ok if i don't install it

Same with me.. Also the dialer seems to FC on me any time I try and dial a call, which is kind of a bad thing lol

went down to 1.6.17 but now I can't connect to 3G data and it takes anywhere from 5-10 minutes to find the 'regular' phone 3G or 2G connections any time I reboot or anytime I lose my signal, which is often since I live in a basement apartment..