Guest TheodoreTBag

sorry, I have performed the following steps:

- sd partition with recovery Malez

- installation of the full rom miui 1.2.19

I've come to 2 reboots:

1) while installed quick office

2) while I was in the keyboard options Swype

may be due to what?

else, I activated by APP2SD Malez recovery ..

how can I see if it's on app2sd?

with the help of gnufabio i've repacked the n1 ita package for the truecolor 1.2.19 miui.

plz try it and tell me if it's work: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XATOZZA0

1. flash the 1.2.19 truecolor miui

2. flash the ita pack without sign check

This patch should fix bluetooth :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7GRRCG10

as thepasto wrote, if you use A2SD, you've to delete /system/bin/sdfix file.

Remember to do a nandroid first.

Guest zebbe77
What games can't you run ? I can run my games properly (reckless racing, fruit ninja and many others ...)

No games at all and FC on some other apps, I even tried install the official bin then flash 1.2.19 but still the same. I came from CM7 when I do a nandroid back to CM7 everything works fine and in the official bin aswell.

Edited by zebbe77

Are you sure you wiped properly ? On some versions of malez's recovery the wipe all function doesn't work so try to wipe everything manually (except sdcard of course). And try to run a game without flashing any language pack and if it works then flash your language pack and if then it doesn't work anymore, the language pack breaks something ...

Guest zebbe77
Are you sure you wiped properly ? On some versions of malez's recovery the wipe all function doesn't work so try to wipe everything manually (except sdcard of course). And try to run a game without flashing any language pack and if it works then flash your language pack and if then it doesn't work anymore, the language pack breaks something ...

Yes I wiped everything manually and no flashed language packs.......

The bluetooh doesn't work without this fix?

IT ma xkè il bluetooth non va senza quella fix? Pensavo che la rom fosse full hw working /IT

It doesn't work with headsets.

IT

non funziona con vivavoce e auricolari

/IT

Guest zorginho
It doesn't work with headsets.

IT

non funziona con vivavoce e auricolari

/IT

Have u tried the ita pack?

If something doesn work try to flash Cache.zip

IT hai provato il langpack? Se nn si riesce a connetere alla rete gsm prova a flashare il cache.zip che si trova in penultima pagina... inoltre ho un dubbio sulla codifica dei caratteri del build.prop /IT

Guest gioviiz89
Nothing special :huh: I just use Task Killer Pro to kill some junk processes...and the result is really better than CM7 for example...even if I really love CM7...However even without killing processes I have minimum 50mb of free RAM! Just see with this task killer (because is the best working one) wich are the apps occupying your ram, abd if you don't use them...uninstall them :)

You were right!! Now i have 80,mb of free ram,and all warks fine!! Thank you!!!!

Guest gnufabio

Liquid MIUI 1.2.25 update based on neka74 port:

DOWNLOAD UPDATE (kernel without BT fix)

Here a new boot.img which and brcm which should fix bluetooth, but i didn't test it: DOWNLOAD

I suggest you to install also liquid-settings app: http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...ings-v-1-0-9-1/

Edited by gnufabio