MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest Mr. Extreme

I have MIUI 1.7.1 on my A1, VM heap is 48 MB, no OC or anything, just simply flashed the rom 2x - 3x and use it.

from here:

http://forums.miuiandroid.com/showthread.p...IUI-L_F-edition

http://www.multiupload.com/I8LCMNP02W

I have 2 issues, 1 major and 1 annoying.

Settings / Display Settings tends to force close most of the time, I am lucky if it doesn't. Lately it doesn't... Maybe it needed 1-2 extra reboots?

More importantly the battery drain is dreadful, 40% in 5.5 hours. At 07:40 it was 100% (just unplugged from the charger), at 13:15 it was down to 61%. With practically no usage whatsoever, and everything (bt, gps, wifi, etc., 2g network only) turned off. Any idea? The battery drain monitoring says: Cell Standby 45% ( down from earlier ~60% ), Phone Idle 42%, Display 11%.

Any ideas?

Guest Lens_flare

Read description carefully :/

You have to reboot once to get settings working.

For battery drain you should reflash all everything, for me all is ok..

Guest MoNzAi1988
I have MIUI 1.7.1 on my A1, VM heap is 48 MB, no OC or anything, just simply flashed the rom 2x - 3x and use it.

from here:

http://forums.miuiandroid.com/showthread.p...IUI-L_F-edition

http://www.multiupload.com/I8LCMNP02W

I have 2 issues, 1 major and 1 annoying.

Settings / Display Settings tends to force close most of the time, I am lucky if it doesn't. Lately it doesn't... Maybe it needed 1-2 extra reboots?

More importantly the battery drain is dreadful, 40% in 5.5 hours. At 07:40 it was 100% (just unplugged from the charger), at 13:15 it was down to 61%. With practically no usage whatsoever, and everything (bt, gps, wifi, etc., 2g network only) turned off. Any idea? The battery drain monitoring says: Cell Standby 45% ( down from earlier ~60% ), Phone Idle 42%, Display 11%.

Any ideas?

wat bin are u using? try 4.0002.14, after flash MIUI charge full then clear battery stat try and see

Guest androich

Hi Guys...

anyone can tell me where i can download the other themes except from Phone?

especially the compatible MIUI Themes for Acer LiquidE??? pliiizzz.... :)

Guest Master_T
Hi Guys...

The themes you can download directly from the Theme Manager are compatible, theres no need to convert them like on CM7.

Guest Rajit
Hi Guys...

All MIUI themes are compatible with all devices running MIUI. That's due to MIUI's versatile theming engine.

Edited by Rajit

Guest Lens_flare

MIUI-dev.com

closed for me so no link deeper, sorry

Guest Lens_flare
What are the bug (port based) as of 1.7.1?

no significant bugs.

who does the porting now? happy.gif

Lens_flare, great and awful :)

Guest DasTisu
no significant bugs.

Lens_flare, great and awful :rolleyes:

Good to hear master Lens_flare :rolleyes:

What are the insignificant bugs then? :)

Guest atifx
u all really should try latest Lens MIUI, it rox and this MIUI really fullfil all my needs! Great Rom!!

How is your Battery Life :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest Mr. Extreme

Ok, so...

Display Settings recently does not force close. Yaay!

Battery life seems to be ok. Yaay! ( The reason why I updated is beacuse 1.5.27 ( I think I had that before ) started to drain my battery like hell... just out of the blue, one day it started this nonsense, unacceptable behaviour. :) )

Guest Rajit
Ok, so...

Display Settings recently does not force close. Yaay!

Battery life seems to be ok. Yaay! ( The reason why I updated is beacuse 1.5.27 ( I think I had that before ) started to drain my battery like hell... just out of the blue, one day it started this nonsense, unacceptable behaviour. :) )

Strange. This happened to me too, while using 1.5.27 (Sundawg). It had randomly started eating up my battery like crazy!

Guest MoNzAi1988
How is your Battery Life :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1% per hour for idle (gps off, wifi off, bt off, running on 2g network, auto brightness on)

Guest djScrewhead

I was having the Battery Life issue also.. even underclocking my phone to 245 (or whatever that lowest one was) my battery would go down to 10% left in about 8-10h of getting maybe one or two phone calls that lasted less than 5mins..

I'd recharge it, then reboot into recovery and delete battery stats and it would be fine (like maybe 1% every 2 hours while idle, if that much), but as soon as I plugged the USB in and it charged a tiny bit, I'd be back to ridiculous battery life again..

Three or four reboots and deleting the Battery data and it seems to be fine now, though! I unplugged my phone 4 hours ago and the battery still reads 100%!

Guest atifx
I was having the Battery Life issue also.. even underclocking my phone to 245 (or whatever that lowest one was) my battery would go down to 10% left in about 8-10h of getting maybe one or two phone calls that lasted less than 5mins..

I'd recharge it, then reboot into recovery and delete battery stats and it would be fine (like maybe 1% every 2 hours while idle, if that much), but as soon as I plugged the USB in and it charged a tiny bit, I'd be back to ridiculous battery life again..

Three or four reboots and deleting the Battery data and it seems to be fine now, though! I unplugged my phone 4 hours ago and the battery still reads 100%!

Yes! the Reboot/Recovery magic does work. A 100% Charge and then Reboot immediately gives a good battery back-up. Almost 0.5% per hour. :D

When i turn on Wifi/Data and use Gtalk or Nimbuzz, battery drains fast. :) Here is the strange part; when i switch off Wifi/Data and close Gtalk, still it keeps on eating the battery (2% per hour). :rolleyes: So, i have to Reboot the device or enter recovery and Delete Battery Stats to get it back to normal.

It's really annoying to keep Rebooting & Deleting Battery Stats :rolleyes:

Some background process is eating up the battery. I can't figure out what it is. ;)

Guest MoNzAi1988

u means u delete battery data, then charge again the battery life become sux? it happen to me also, but i reflash my bin file to 4.002.14 and everything works find, i already use for 4-5days already, the battery still maintain around 1% per hour

Yes! the Reboot/Recovery magic does work. A 100% Charge and then Reboot immediately gives a good battery back-up. Almost 0.5% per hour. :D

When i turn on Wifi/Data and use Gtalk or Nimbuzz, battery drains fast. :blink: Here is the strange part; when i switch off Wifi/Data and close Gtalk, still it keeps on eating the battery (2% per hour). :) So, i have to Reboot the device or enter recovery and Delete Battery Stats to get it back to normal.

It's really annoying to keep Rebooting & Deleting Battery Stats :huh:

Some background process is eating up the battery. I can't figure out what it is. :P

try to turn off location determine by data, it works for me

Guest Mr. Extreme

Ok, here is something I cannot get my head around.

Theme manager -> Online theme

I barely can download any theme, at all. First of all it is awful slow, secondly it almost always fails downloading a theme. I have a 12 Mb/s net connection with a capable router, and I just tried it with no wifi encryption, but it was the same. It is practically useless now. I tried downloading the themes through a desktop browser, but I can't even find the repository the software is working from. :blink:

Guest djScrewhead

just over 48h since my last recharge now.. granted, I'm not a heavy user, not using mobile data and don't have wifi at home, but with about 45min. of phone calls, an hour reading a book in Aldiko and 3 hours listening to music, the battery is only down to 48%!!!

I'm really hoping the massive drain problem doesn't crop up for me again, because this is just totally amazing! Really loving MIUI!

Guest Charlton22

I've just installed this rom and made a full wipe before installing...

My issue is that I have some apps like the pre installed browser which is crashing....

What could be the issue?

Thanks

Guest Mr. Extreme

I literally just ran into this.

Last night I set up the stock, built-in clock's alarm to 10am, but before 10 I turned it off as I already was awake. Yet, at 10am it alarmed.