MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest TheodoreTBag
Liquid MIUI 1.2.25 update based on neka74 port:

DOWNLOAD UPDATE (kernel without BT fix)

Here a new boot.img which and brcm which should fix bluetooth, but i didn't test it: DOWNLOAD

I suggest you to install also liquid-settings app: http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...ings-v-1-0-9-1/

is an update? no wipe, only flash 1.2.25?

Guest The Duke of Hazard
for Liquid A1 too

Hey lens flare, could you open a new topic with the news and the features of your 4pda miui rom?? thanks! just need some info, i'm really curious

Guest The Duke of Hazard
Liquid MIUI 1.2.25 update based on neka74 port:

DOWNLOAD UPDATE (kernel without BT fix)

Here a new boot.img which and brcm which should fix bluetooth, but i didn't test it: DOWNLOAD

I suggest you to install also liquid-settings app: http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...ings-v-1-0-9-1/

hey fabio could you post this stuff on first page maybe explaining a bit better for newbies what they should or shouldn't actually flash to obtain maximum performance from this rom?

Edit: fabio proximity sensors are not working after this update, and there's also a data connection very slow.'

Edited by The Duke of Hazard

Guest gnufabio
Edit: fabio proximity sensors are not working after this update, and there's also a data connection very slow.'

I noticed too. I think it's due to the baseband port i used. Tomorrow i will upload an update based on phoenix one :huh:

Guest Lens_flare
could you open a new topic with the news and the features of your 4pda miui rom?

This version is the first One and maybe last.. so no update - no thread i think.

Our devs porting miui with russian packs(excepting some cases).. R Ur know russian language? I don't think so :huh:

Some info from Neka74(not mine) port.

-Based on older chocolate boot(with Phoenix fixes) and MIUI 1.2.25

-english pack

-all HW working(some people on 4pda noticed about not working proximity sensor)

that's all that you need to know :)

I think trouble with Proximity sensor caused by wrong actions in porting framework

Edited by Lens_flare

I think trouble with Proximity sensor caused by wrong actions in porting framework

i agree with u,i'm totally sure that proximity sensor not working due framework,but i can't fixed that untill :huh:

it's my the first port and do not scold me :)

p.s. thnx gnufabio for the path

thnx Lens_flare for the PR

Edited by neka74

Guest Ghost-XIII
I noticed that when I receive a SMS the softkeys start blinking and I have to turn the device off to stop it =\

+1 :huh:

(for me the proximity sensor is ok but the light sensor does not work)

Guest umair9001
Bug:

setting "use only 2g" after reboot not remains "ON"

ehm.. sorry for my english ihihihih

This bug has been there in almost all the custom ROMs.

Guest The Duke of Hazard
I noticed that when I receive a SMS the softkeys start blinking and I have to turn the device off to stop it =\

it happens also to me but it just stops putting the screen off with the lockscreen.

Succede anche a me ma smette di lampeggiare definitivamente bloccando normalmente lo schermo.

Guest The Duke of Hazard

Can someone make a new Italian language pack correctly working? If no, you can try to teach me the how to :huh:

Guest zorginho
Can someone make a new Italian language pack correctly working? If no, you can try to teach me the how to :huh:

I've done it... i've posted it on batista**phone

Guest hariumie

It,s owesome in my liquid e, but i can't change font (how to apply new font) and text style with new theme

any one can help me..... sorry in my english

Edited by hariumie